It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Journalists and Reporters Be Eligible for the DEATH PENALTY due to Committing Treason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Monday, November 20, 2023

This HAMAS Terrorist Sympathizer was hired by NBC News to infiltrate Israel and stir up trouble. This past weekend she was arrested by Israel law enforcement.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported on liberal media networks hiring sordid individuals with ties to the Islamist terror group Hamas.

This time, Israel is taking action against these sick people.

The Jerusalem Post reported Saturday that 45-year-old NBC “journalist” Marwat Al-Azza was arrested on severe criminal offenses, including inciting terrorism. She also hailed and applauded the Hamas massacre of innocent Israelis.

Authorities discovered four recent posts on her personal Facebook page regarding the October 7 terror attack by Hamas from the Gaza Strip, in which at least 1,200 people were murdered and 240 taken hostage.

The specific contents of these posts have not been released by police at this point.

Police said Al-Azza arrived, “arrived ready for arrest” and confessed to her crimes.

A police representative called the offenses, “very serious.”
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There are some who believe a "journalist" has complete immunity from being prosecuted.

I think during a war, everything and everyone should be on the table, when it comes to prosecuting those who damage your country.

What do you think? Should "journalists" and "reporters" who commit treason receive the same punishment as any other individual found guilty of this capital offense?

-WeMustCare

edit on 20112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
so called "journalists" (another word totally devoid of meaning or respect thanks to the modern standards of the profession) should enjoy no greater privilege or protection than those afforded any other citizen in any other field of employment.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Before we start executing journalists, I think we need to take a hard look at executing their Soros handlers, Soros et al and their political partners that are destroying countries from the inside. Some legal court actions would be nice to establish the ground rules. Get rid of the disease and the symptom should go bye bye.

I've got interrogation training, I've got an inverter bed (perfect for waterboarding), I've got tools, I've got wood, I've got rope and I have some very nice high voltage transformers with a generator ;-)

Disclaimer: Nobody was harmed in the making of this post. I don't advocate for violence, but let's not kid ourselves, from personal experience I know it works ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b57_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 19:15:57 -0600000000112023-11-20T19:15:57-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When it comes to inciting terrorism and applauding the massacre of innocence, how many are guilty on this site?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well...I am not familiar enough with Israeli culture, media, or laws to pass that kind of judgement; however, I would say without needing even a second of thought that there indeed ARE congressmen, people in the white house and people in the news media who have towed the line of these simply ridiculous elections, this big make believe epidemic, and climate change pushers who all need to be lined up in front of a squad and be taken out. Faucci, Clinton's, Obama's, Bushes, Pelosi, Mayorkas...they have committed such serious acts of treason, the ONLY problem with that plan is that it doesn't create the suffering those mofos deserve in their last moments of life...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If they did something illegal, then charge them.

Being a journalist is not illegal nor a defense for any illegal actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

journalist shouldn't be instigating / starting sh@@ and then report on the outcome.
when you do it during war time for the other side. what ever hell rains down on is on your head.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Journalists used to report on the stories. Now they either become part of the story or create the story.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think it would depend on if the "journalist" was an Israeli citizen.

If not, than it's not treason. Though I'm sure an excuse for execution could be come up with.

In general, it's probably not a good practice unless blatant collusion with the terrorists is established.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
☠️

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Well...I am not familiar enough with Israeli culture, media, or laws to pass that kind of judgement

Palestinians arrested for ‘terrorism’ over WhatsApp status

It is getting bad as the culture of war tales hold. It is the crime of propaganda that enables all the others to take place. It is a dangerous job being a journalist in a conflict zone.
edit on 20-11-2023 by kwaka because: added last sentence

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hmm... I Vote for Slow and Painful . On the Other Side , the Lord can Handle the Rest,,,,,,,

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Why should we let ANYONE live who has committed treason?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Treason is generally defined as a serious crime against the state. So what state is being offended against. The state of Zionism in seeking a greater Israel, or the state of the 1st Amendment that helped America become the nation it is?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
so called "journalists" (another word totally devoid of meaning or respect thanks to the modern standards of the profession) should enjoy no greater privilege or protection than those afforded any other citizen in any other field of employment.

They wear big "PRESS" signs on their clothing. I don't know if that's good or bad, when a war is raging.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I read about that woman, the enemy is among us, within our own government not only the media, but interestingly I find this very funny, because even movies on terrorism and spying frequently uses reporters as a front when on missions.

How come nobody see this coming, I mean the FBI and our soo call "best intelligent agencies", I cannot wait when the squad trash is found guilty of treason too, none of them care about America or the American people, they are all terrorist sympathizers too, and one is soo blatantly an infiltrator and still holding political position.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Treason is generally defined as a serious crime against the state. So what state is being offended against. The state of Zionism in seeking a greater Israel, or the state of the 1st Amendment that helped America become the nation it is?

Is it still treason when it's against an ally?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They wear big "PRESS" signs on their clothing. I don't know if that's good or bad, when a war is raging.

Sounds like bad news in the West Bank. RT is still getting some news out of the ground conditions in Gaza.
edit on 20-11-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

edit on 20-11-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Before we start executing journalists, I think we need to take a hard look at executing their Soros handlers, Soros et al and their political partners that are destroying countries from the inside. Some legal court actions would be nice to establish the ground rules. Get rid of the disease and the symptom should go bye bye.

Cheers - Dave

Your sentiment is similar to what I've been criticizing Israel's Netanyahu about. His chasing down fighters, and killing many thousands of innocent people in the process, instead of going after the 4 leaders of the HAMAS terrorist group, is downright insane madness!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Is it still treason when it's against an ally?

What is the crime, someone thinking for themselves and don't support the Gaza carpark idea.

If treason was about killing people, Fauci would be gone. Treason first started as an act against the king. Who do you take a knee too?
edit on 20-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join