It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Worst State Department scandal’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

“They Cannot Renege on the Agreement” – Iranian Regime Refutes Liberal Media, Says Biden Regime DID NOT Block Iran’s $6 Billion Payoff

who do you believe
Based on the behavior of the Biden/Obama I tend to feel that they were not interested blocking or unfreezing the $6 billion in the future.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

“They Cannot Renege on the Agreement” – Iranian Regime Refutes Liberal Media, Says Biden Regime DID NOT Block Iran’s $6 Billion Payoff

who do you believe
Based on the behavior of the Biden/Obama I tend to feel that they were not interested blocking or unfreezing the $6 billion in the future.

That's my read as well.

The Biden administration doesn't want to freeze those funds because their priority is helping the Iranian regime.

They leaked that they were freezing it so some news outlets reported it, but they weren't actually doing it.

Years from now you'll still hear liberals tell you Biden immediately refroze those funds, even though it never happened.
edit on 13 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It's growing harder and harder to believe it's all just incompetence. Although Biden is, by all accounts, extremely incompetent. So I really don't know what to think.

Whether he's this incompetent or a traitor, either one is very disturbing.

An even clearer view is that Joe Biden is mostly irrelevant, all these policies from the border to "Bidenomics", energy, foreign diplomacy and the rest have been an accelerated cornicopia of the communists machinations rushed through at breakneck speeds due to the rise of Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join