It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Worst State Department scandal’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Thank you for posting that, I was unaware.

Very pertinent info, especially considering that
Page and Strozk were having an affair.

SM2

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
man, the Biden's have it figured out. Its just like those timeshare setups in Orlando. You have Hunter giving out the free toasters and selling foreign bad guys their piece of Joe Biden's presidency.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Maybe they stage an incident with Hamas in Gaza and then get the greenlight to take it to Iran blaming them. The warmongers get another munitions selling event and the bankmongers get another country to take over.
And I hate Iran as much as I hate Russia but I trust no one any more.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Too busy worrying about what Donald Trump is worth....

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
Treason? Not a light subject we’ve got here. Not saying it’s not possible, but why should we think this is not more political axe grinding?

So just because this could be political " Axe Grinding " we should just dismiss it ?

Even if it is a political hit Job it could still be true and likely is true considering Biden's past .

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Also, I wonder where John Kerry fits into all of this. He has worked closely with Iran since 2013 and even visited in 2019. Accused of violating the Logan Act.

He share a lot of info with Iran during that time until now.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Also, I wonder where John Kerry fits into all of this. He has worked closely with Iran since 2013 and even visited in 2019. Accused of violating the Logan Act.

Report from 2018 said Kerry engaged in 'shadow diplomacy' to save Iran deal

Looks like a duck quacks like a duck

Sadly, these people are way above the law.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
My dad called this morning saying he wanted to discuss something about this or the war. He didnt want to discuss it on the phone though. As far as Iran goes, Dad said he found in scripture where Iran has an emergency situation where about half of their land becomes unlivable. It sounds like radiation. They will get hit. Damascus will get hit too. It is going to bad enough that the whole world will be in an uproar over it. Thats when Nations join together to put a siege on Israel. A leader arises who promotes peace. He will get a treaty signed, which I believe will also allow for the Jewish temple to be built near the Dome of the Rock. The great leader will break the treaty 3.5 years later. Then the next 3.5 years will present the worst suffering this planet has ever seen.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My dad called this morning saying he wanted to discuss something about this or the war. He didnt want to discuss it on the phone though. As far as Iran goes, Dad said he found in scripture where Iran has an emergency situation where about half of their land becomes unlivable. It sounds like radiation. They will get hit. Damascus will get hit too. It is going to bad enough that the whole world will be in an uproar over it. Thats when Nations join together to put a siege on Israel. A leader arises who promotes peace. He will get a treaty signed, which I believe will also allow for the Jewish temple to be built near the Dome of the Rock. The great leader will break the treaty 3.5 years later. Then the next 3.5 years will present the worst suffering this planet has ever seen.

www.tyndale.com...

Have you read the ' Left Behind Series ' ?

A Relative of mine used to read them to me as a Child lol they certainly made for interesting bed time stories.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

www.tyndale.com...

A Relative of mine used to read them to me as a Child lol they certainly made for interesting bed time stories.

My parents read it. I never did. I think that was Tim Lahay, wasn't it?

I was just thinking about what options Iran has, if they are not quite ready with their nuclear device, and they begin to receive intel that Israel is about to perform an airstrike in Iran.

I would think what we are seeing right now was done in order to keep Israel off balance, and on the offence elsewhere to buy that needed time.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The money isn't just given to Iran, it is through release of sanctions and to my knowledge, the money has to be completely accounted for.

Not that it's impossible that there is lack of oversight

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A possible Iranian spy has infiltrated the Kerry family.

en.mehrnews.com...

President Biden has all sorts of infiltration inside his administration. From queers to terrorists to traitors.

--Worst president ever!
--Most dangerous president for America ever!

edit on 10/10/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Queers infiltrated the administration, huh?

I get being leery about the Trans movement and all that, but that just sounds pretty damn antiquated and awful.

Go outside, get off the internet for a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

www.tyndale.com...

That is intense looking! I actually dislike reading books... those seem like it would be intresting .

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I can almost smell the MIC involvement.

Wouldn't put it past them to let that happen so that conflict can start so that they can make more money. Or funnel those funds elsewhere to something we can't see.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The American People.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ITSALIVE

It sure looks like treason. He he placed and aided Iranian spies in the State Dept and DOD.

High Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

Need more info.
I am wondering if this "spy network" will be blamed for this "surprise" attack on Israel.
I am still in awe they were undetected before the successful attack was pulled off.

I offer one explanation for how they got away with it.

Hamas is a very fractured organization - lots of smaller “cells” of notably varying degrees of capability. They even fight amongst themselves.

A small Hamas offshoot that is deemed to be the weaker of the bunch gets followed less closely.

So, a small group in terms of firepower comes up with a plan that’s so low-tech and under the radar (literally) that it works. Rockets are the distraction.

Terrorists with small arms, explosives, and machine guns breach a fence with a bulldozer and fly over on parasails - because literally no one would have thought that’s how it would play out.

It isn’t enough to take out Israel, but it’s enough to create a lot of problems.

Namely, it’s almost like when one group goes in, the others see it as a green light to “fight the enemy” and Hamas unifies and carry’s out larger operations.

Definitely a huge miss at this point, but, not entirely inexplicable.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos

www.tyndale.com...

That is intense looking! I actually dislike reading books... those seem like it would be intresting .

It's an eye opening read it paints a frighteningly accurate future. Very much worth your time.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

www.tyndale.com...

My parents read it. I never did. I think that was Tim Lahay, wasn't it?

I was just thinking about what options Iran has, if they are not quite ready with their nuclear device, and they begin to receive intel that Israel is about to perform an airstrike in Iran.

I would think what we are seeing right now was done in order to keep Israel off balance, and on the offence elsewhere to buy that needed time.

I agree for the most part but I'm going to wait a bit longer before I give a true objective view on everything that's happening.

Israel is pissed they are gearing up for a ' Hold nothing back fight ' , They are mobilizing their entire military which is quite large when you consider most of their citizenry has served in the military at one time .

Israel is not to be underestimated and Neither is Iran but Iran is Ran by fanatic Radicals but it does not mean the Iranian people are radicals . Iran is a problem and they have been for decades they are the center of the ' Mid-East ' chaos they keep the entire territory destabilized and while chaos can be good at the same time Iran may have outlived it's usefulness .

After all it's the resources in the Mid-East that are the important thing .

It may be time they are dealt with.
edit on 10-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if there are multiple foreign spy rings in our State Department.

I've read in several books that the State Department is the least patriotic of the government agencies. It's full of academic-type "thinkers" that believe America is the cause of most of the world's problems. They're more concerned with maintaining cordial relations with their counterparts in other governments than they are with doing what's best for the American people.

Worth noting the State Department ran the Afghanistan withdrawal, and we all know how that turned out. Left behind billions in equipment for the terrorists, I'm sure just by mistake.

The American left has had a disturbing obsession with helping the Iranian regime for over a decade now. Not the people. The regime. Why?
edit on 11 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join