It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
The data was from the Daily Caller:

en.wikipedia.org...

YOUR data was from Wikipedia ... something that anyone with any agenda can contribute to. Wikipedia is unreliable. Find another source to use to dump on Daily Caller. A credible one.

Top 10 Serious Problems with Wikipedia

10 - Blatant Bias
9 - Equal Weight to Unequal Voices
8 - Inconsistent Fact-checking
7 - Falsehood Spiral
6 - Background Actors
5 - Spy Vs Spy
4 - Fundraising
3 - Contextual Revision
2 - Subtle Redirection
1 - Outright Lies

Examples given of each of those things going on at Wikipedia at the link.
its' not considered a reliable site to use to reference much of anything in forums.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Cool, you hoard gold. Im hording antibiotics and pain killers.

Bullets and whiskey have no shelf life...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Those are also good trade items in the apoppyclipse. Worth more than gold.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

For profit says it all:

The Daily Caller News Foundation receives funding from the Koch Family Foundations and the Charles Koch Institute.

Charles Koch is the right-wing billionaire owner of Koch Industries. As one of the richest people in the world, he is a key funder of the right-wing infrastructure, including the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the State Policy Network (SPN). In SourceWatch, key articles on Charles Koch and his late brother David include: Koch Brothers, Americans for Prosperity, Stand Together Chamber of Commerce, Stand Together, Koch Family Foundations, Koch Universities, and I360.

www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Historically they work all the way up until you let the Trojan horse in.
Currently we are letting a lot of horses through.

Without a wall you have a million access points, so try and control that. With a wall, you have in place security too such as cameras and motion detectors. The most important reasons for a wall is...

It will first slow down crossings, and isolate where they can cross to get a funnel effect that makes it a hell of a lot easier to gather them up.

Reduce overall attempts rather than just open ground while sending a message to everyone we do not want illegals, so they don't even start to come here illegally. As soon as Biden won we saw waves of migration in the 100,000s of illegals traveling from the south.

It's like locking your doors, will not keep everyone out, but will help to keep most out.

edit on 24-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
here are some fakts-
the people with the highest i-q are azians.
the people with the second highest i-q are whiites.

the internati0nal bannkers only intermarry, never marrying outside their families.
their i-q level is 'safe'

the destructi0n of the whiite race would facilitate a significant lowering of the i-q avg, of north mexiko, which our brave republik will soon be.

so in 100 years, when everyone is speaking mexikan on their way to the bodega to get their fake chicken meat taquitos? well their i-q will be 20 points lower than now.

the bannkers, will still be 'pure breds' so to speak, as again, they only marry their own.

the r0thchilds won. the destructi0n of the Republik, and the destructi0n of the whiite race.

no more italian women, no more irish women, just rosalitas.

that is what is happening. again, go look up 'highest i-q by area' right now, h0ng k0ng has the highest iq i think, or japan.
edit on 24-9-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

This is all planned.

Nothing happens by accident.

You can’t usher in a police-state unless the people want it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the people will Ask for it , In the End when this new generation takes over America Completely and we've got 200 AOC's in Congress .

Then The people will beg for the Change They will beg for Government control and People like us will be seen simply as Terrorist .

Once the Guns are gone it's over and people think over turning the 2nd Amendment is the only way to take the guns , Wrong They could raise the Price of ammunition tomorrow to $100 a bullet and just like that our guns are paper weights. They could change the Laws on the Functioning of Weapons so that we have little more than Muskets , The 2nd amendment is far more fragile than people think .

And this new Generation of Americans are week minded morons more worried about pronouns and chopping there Genitals off than understanding the Oppression closing in around them.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ammunition is already hard to get in some places.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

More like an attempt to overthrow the legal citizenry by importing thousands of fighting-age single males.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The Freedom Loving American People in this Country Seriously Need to Consider forming a " Breakaway Civilization " in the face of this Foreign National Threat to their Very Way of life . It could be in the Form of a Centralized Union of People Occupying a Certain Territory in the United States that is Militarily Hardened Against Infiltration , and having it's Own Laws and Legal System . It would also have to be Self Sustainable with Food and Energy Production , and be able to Support a Decent Size Population . It Can be Done if Eventually Necessary IMO.........

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To put this in perspective, here's a pointer to a recent article written by researcher Alex Nowrasteh from the Libertarian-leaning Cato Institute:

www.cato.org...

Some of the main points:

"Over many decades, the Cato Institute has produced original research on the benefits of immigration to Americans, the problems of illegal immigration and chaos along the southwest border caused by the restrictive legal U.S. immigration system, and sober evaluations of the realistic hazard of foreign‐​born terrorism. In my research, I use a broad definition of terrorism: the threatened or actual use of illegal force and violence by non‐​state actors to attain a political, economic, religious, or social goal through fear, coercion, or intimidation. Drug cartels and other criminal organizations are not terrorists even though those other criminals engage in heinous crimes, commit far more murders, destroy much more property, and injure more innocent people. Terrorism is not synonymous with “bad crimes.” It is a specific type of crime based on the motivations of the criminal.

Foreign‐​born terrorists seeking to commit attacks on U.S. soil pose a hazard to the life, liberty, and private property of Americans and the lawful operation of the U.S. government. Reducing the risk of foreign‐​born terrorism is a legitimate function of the U.S. government. Nonetheless, terrorism committed by foreign‐​born attackers is a manageable hazard. The threat of terrorist entry through the southwest border is minuscule even when compared to the overall manageable hazard posed by foreign‐​born terrorism.

In my research, I have identified 219 foreign‐​born terrorists who committed attacks on U.S. soil, intended to commit attacks on U.S. soil, threatened attacks here, or tried to fund domestic terrorism. Those 219 foreign‐​born terrorists were responsible for 3,046 murders and 17,077 injuries in attacks on U.S. soil from 1975 through the end of 2022. The annual chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by a foreign‐​born terrorist from 1975–2022 is about 1 in 4.3 million per year. The annual chance of being injured in such an attack is about 1 in 774,000 per year. By comparison, the annual chance of being murdered in a criminal non‐​terrorist homicide in the United States was about 1 in 20,134 during the 1975–2022 period. The chance of being murdered in a normal homicide is about 316 times greater than being killed in an attack committed by a foreign‐​born terrorist. During that time, 97.8 percent (2,979) of all those murdered in terrorist attacks were murdered on 9/11, and 86.9 percent (14,842) percent of all people injured in foreign‐​born terrorist attacks were injured on 9/11.

During that time, the number of people murdered in attacks on U.S. soil committed by a foreign‐​born terrorist who entered illegally was zero. The number of people injured in an attack committed by a foreign‐​born terrorist who entered illegally was zero. ...."

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Think 911 the next Strike will make it look like it never happened.
Terrorist from all over the world have been coming in across the southern and northern boarder.
Baby you Ain't Seen Nothin Yet.
Very Sad State of the USA at the Present.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
Gold is but one thing I hoard. I also keep a large stock of band-aids, razor blades, batteries and such. Ammo is a given. My only point is, there will always be a market for that gold because gold is what keeps people in power. before 1950 most of the human population on Earth was already under nourished, and yet they still were wise enough to keep and store gold and silver.

If you don't want your gold though, I would gladly accept it for x quantity of my canned goods, razors, medial supplies etc..

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I specifically said antibiotics and opiates.

If you had gangrene, you'd trade your entire stash of gold, razors, and all that useless crap for one of each.... expired even.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Let in a WHOLE bunch of migrants

Give them all SNAP & Welfare

Then Govt shutdown stops all the SNAP & welfare.

Migrants go on crime spree

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Apathy.

Said it before and it will always be true as we are seeing it come home to roost. This IS an invasion, and many here at least have said that for a long time. So if that's the case, why out of close to ~280 million adults in the US, we couldn't muster 50k militia to go post themselves on the border???

What are people waiting for??? Doesn't matter. It's too late now. You gotta compete or eliminate because although they are human beings, they are NOT Americans and have no idea what that even means. Most could care less. For them it's all about what they can get or think that they're entitled to, and our laws and culture be damned.

This is a manufactured cluster fk of epic proportions and it hasn't even popped yet. When it kicks off, it's going to be extremely spicy.

With everything going on right now and the extremely high stakes involved should have millions marching on the capitol, nonstop.The People should be shutting down the government, not leaving that to the clowns that got us into this mess in the first place.

But like most of the newly arrived, I'm a dreamer...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

There was a sizable militia growing at the border, and then Uncle Sugar cracked down. On them, not the illegals.

50k militia isn't stopping the might of the US govt.
edit on 9/24/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
The data was from the Daily Caller:

en.wikipedia.org...

YOUR data was from Wikipedia ... something that anyone with any agenda can contribute to. Wikipedia is unreliable. Find another source to use to dump on Daily Caller. A credible one.

Top 10 Serious Problems with Wikipedia

10 - Blatant Bias
9 - Equal Weight to Unequal Voices
8 - Inconsistent Fact-checking
7 - Falsehood Spiral
6 - Background Actors
5 - Spy Vs Spy
4 - Fundraising
3 - Contextual Revision
2 - Subtle Redirection
1 - Outright Lies

Examples given of each of those things going on at Wikipedia at the link.
its' not considered a reliable site to use to reference much of anything in forums.

This is the entire media now, minus a few internet sites and podcasts.

Even FOX is run by Murdoch’s communist sons now.

But the lefty dumbasses still cry that FOX is evil ultra MAGA white supremacist KKK nazi. Because they never know what’s happened in the last 5 years, only what they were told to believe / say 10 years ago.
edit on 24-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

There was a sizable militia growing at the border, and then Uncle Sugar cracked down. On them, not the illegals.

50k militia isn't stopping the might of the US govt.

Before this is all over, there will be an incident at the border that will be decisive and historic. Hopefully that'll involve Americans performing their civic duty.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Not likely after Jan. 6. Militia's have learned their lessons. Unless their families are impacted by the invasion more directly, it isn't going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join