It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Cool, you hoard gold. Im hording antibiotics and pain killers.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The west - not just the USA but traditional western culture, values and mores - is under attack.

Exactly.

"Western civilization was founded on a set of philosophies that focus strongly on the sanctity of individuals and their power of logic and reason. This belief led to a desire to trust things that could be proven to be true or legitimate, from government to science. Judeo-Christian morality has formed the basis of most Western notions of ethics and behavioral standards.Thus, the attack on Western civilization must begin with the attack on the church and Christian values, and, just as important, the family unit must be undermined. The reason why the church, Christian values and family are targets of the left is they want people’s loyalty and allegiance to be to the state. The church, Christianity and the family stand in the way."
...Walter E. Williams, 2019

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Communists aren't people, and fortunately they're not my neighbors either.

I moved to a good place.

Good, so I assume you are out of any major cities. I am in the country, but not far enough out. I know that those fleeing the city will come this way.
I know a tight knit group of neighbors around me, but honestly they are not mentally ready for anything too nuts breaking out. One is too busy in his work life to pay attention to the surrounding escalation while another is super depressed all the time over matters they never had control over, but cannot mentally get over.

Yeah, I'm screwed.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I ran down the wall service road on a dune buggy last week. Did not see even one person trying to scale that beast. Did not see even one person trying to cut the beams, or dig under or shoot out the multitude of cameras and motion detectors focused on the wall.

I could feel them watching us haul ass down that road. It was fun.

The desert there seems to have recovered. It was clean. No trash.

The wall WORKS. Dont buy into the lies from the left. I've seen the evidence myself.

This was right across from Mexicali. We could see lots of activity on the Mexican side.... so it's not like it was in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The wall WORKS.

Historically they work all the way up until you let the Trojan horse in.
Currently we are letting a lot of horses through.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The same people who say walls don't work are the same ones that put up walls after Jan6.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That's not true. It's similar to how narcissists and demons operate.
They make you think it's what you want, or they make you think it's the better of two #ty options and that there's no other way, or they show you all the good things it would give you while leaving out all the horrible stuff.

Yes, people are letting this happen and I do blame them, but they are also being manipulated too.

edit on 24-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: quintessentone

So please tell us how the southern border is secure.

So please tell us how Tucker Carlson's data is not right-wing propaganda?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Many people do not have a conception of how the Mexican border even works.

There is a 'Fast Pass' lane. There are Americans living in Mexico that go back and forth every single day to work, and school. There are Mexicans that have passes for this lane too, because they have green cards to work in the US or go to school. This fast lane is a big source of human and drug smuggling.

All any POTUS has to do to pressure the situation on the border is close that fast lane and commerce between contries comes to a complete halt. Would not take long with pressure on both sides to work something doable out.

We don't even try under Biden.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, that went high and wide.

And it's not an answer, but true to source.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is TERRIFYING! You know how much COVID these filthy beasts could bring ino the US!?!? They would start a pandemic which could kill up to FOUR PEOPLE in the United States!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe this isn't the kind of staged event you guys think it is.
Maybe the illegals are meant to be used as an example by the elite. They'll set protocols in place so illegals can get vaxxed no questions asked and not face any risk of deportation. They won't even have to show any documents. I look for the vaccine to also become "free" even without health insurance (read tax funded lol), fronted by taxes eventually, making it even harder to determine how much is being charged for it. Big pharma will grease political palms to get them to agree to let them charge 50,000 per shot, taxes will pay it, politicians will get a kickback. It;ll be the new "10,000$ hammer".
Then they're gonna say, "Look, see we managed to get even the illegals to get the new vax, so if you don't do it too then you're a SUPER bad american!"

edit on 24-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

edit on 24-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: spelling error bc I'm over-caffeinated

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Well, that went high and wide.

And it's not an answer, but true to source.

Not according to those who actually fact check the guy.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson isn't the topic of this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Well, COVID not so much, but drug resistant TB, and other fun stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson isn't the topic of this thread.

The OP's source: www.msn.com...

Did you bother to read it?

The data, which was compiled by The Daily Caller, paints a disturbing picture of what’s happening at the southern border under Biden. (Trending: Kari Lake Blasts ‘Woke’ NFL)

Who is 'The Daily Caller' you don't ask?
edit on q00000042930America/Chicago4444America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson is not the topic of this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson is not the topic of this thread.

The whole premise of this thread is based on data from The Daily Caller, who is the Daily Caller?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join