It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ suing SpaceX for only hiring citizens to work at their facilities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The illegal Aliens!
are just looking to hide in the space
ships to get to new worlds!

and this would be a great step for security!

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, SOMEONE has to sweep the floors. Just don't let them assemble highly technical rocket motors that have humans sitting on top of them. Let's not have rockets that blow up real good any more.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: 727Sky
The title says it all! DOJ wants to mandate the hiring of illegals at the Space X facilities.. Yes there will be many who will not believe this however this information comes directly from the office of public affairs U.S. department of justice. The full title is: Justice Department Sues SpaceX for Discriminating Against Asylees and Refugees in Hiring.. I guess if the illegals get a job the U.S. government can stop giving them $2200 a month in living expenses... shove their B.S. on someone else's shoulders ...

They're not here illegally.

"“Asylee” is the term used in the U.S. for people who have been granted asylum. Under U.S. immigration law, a person granted asylum is legally allowed to remain in the country without fear of deportation. They qualify to work, travel abroad and apply for their spouse or children under the age of 21 to join them. Asylees have the opportunity to become permanent residents, and eventually, citizens, provided that they meet all other requirements."

www.rescue.org...#:~:text=“Asylee”%20is%20the%20term%20used,of%2021%20to%20join%20them.

Because they are here legally, it would be stupid to not let them work. That would just make them a burden on everyone else.

Yeah but; if I'm hiring and an unqualified Asylee comes in for the job and I don't give it to him -- how's that discrimination?

I don't think people understand the word descrimination. Anytime you're NOT selected, you're descriminated against. The disqualifiers could be anything; but it's all descrimination. If I don't like you for the job, I'm not giving it to you. Period. The.End. You weren't selected. You can't force me to hire people I don't like. What a novel idea; lets builds a team that hates each other and can't stand working along side each other and expect productivity. Lets give people from enemy war torn countries high paying jobs working on high level space projects, because it's totally impossible they're spies for the war torn country they fled from.

Lets entrench Space X with russian/ukranian spies -- because that'll be great for national security! DOJ really is the enemy.
edit on 25-8-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Asylees and refugees doesn't necessarily constitute illegal immigrants. Quite the opposite actually. Those terms are specific, and if legitimate, means the person is not here illegally.

Words do have meaning. I know you're just talking ATS lingo here, and ATS members are very easily roused.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What grounds does the Department of Injustice have here? Wouldn't this fall under the Department of Labor? Plus unless it's a purple hair, septum pierced judge, this will get thrown out quickly.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well if it's good enough for X, it's good enough for the DoJ. A couple of suggestions for the new head of the DoJ, a certain Mr Putin or that Chinese guy, Chi Chi or Chow Wow or whatever his name is.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They need clear communication through transceivers when assembling or disassembling large parts , a language barrier will become a deadly accident when working with that kind of equipment.
edit on 25-8-2023 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2023 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: carewemust

ANOTHER reason to elect a non-traitor (aka a "Republican") in November 2024.

Pfft.

That's a crap shoot.🙄

Better than the "sure thing loser" who cheated his way into being our current leader.

We Don't have a Leader.
Only a Puppet.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: nugget1
Since much of Elon's funding comes from government branches, I expect he'll capitulate. I'm still not convinced 'X' isn't controlled opposition, as well as Musk himself.

Turns out that hiring non citizens is considered a no no because dealing with rockets is considered weapons related and a national security matter.Elons got the law on his side here.

While I agree with you about the national security issue, since when have the Democrats cared about the law other than to try to use it against Republicans?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Well, SOMEONE has to sweep the floors. Just don't let them assemble highly technical rocket motors that have humans sitting on top of them. Let's not have rockets that blow up real good any more.

Security laws state that they can't even be in the same room with classified information or technology. I get training on this every six months as part of my job.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Since much of Elon's funding comes from government branches, I expect he'll capitulate. I'm still not convinced 'X' isn't controlled opposition, as well as Musk himself.

Turns out that hiring non citizens is considered a no no because dealing with rockets is considered weapons related and a national security matter.Elons got the law on his side here.

Thanks, Yuppa; my brain works in granny gear these days, so I hadn't even considered that aspect. Too bad that doesn't also apply to political and military aides.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ya welcome. like another poster said here though was when has the democrats cared about the law? Its funny that a obviously flawed lawsuit such as this can even go foward after Musk can absolutely show the law on this.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Musk is dangerous

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

Why is that?

Because he's, or seems to be, an independent thinker/business mogul? Because he doesn't toe the company line??

Tell me, why is he dangerous??

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: psychotrail

Why is that?

Because he's, or seems to be, an independent thinker/business mogul? Because he doesn't toe the company line??

Tell me, why is he dangerous??
Musk talks about AI being the largest threat to humanity , yet is in control & developing AI beyond anything else seen.
Musk wants to put neural link chips in people’s heads & beam info/controls to them from satellites in space.
Musk owns over 4500 satellites circling earth right now . www.nytimes.com...
Musk controls our space programs in one facet or another & is completely in bed with our Federal government.
Musk has CIA handlers just like Hughes did .
Elon Musk is controlled opposition propped up by US tax dollars all the while doing the bidding of the CIA.
www.imdb.com...
Musk is a man wearing many masks & is a real life James Bond villain

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sure sounds like Open Borders Policy, which actually us not about Freedom and Liberty so much as destroying national sovereignty and safety and to promote a One World Government.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

Musk is dangerous

I totally get it. Being an advocate for free speech is detrimental to the left's plans of censoring "wrong speak".

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: psychotrail

Musk is dangerous

I totally get it. Being an advocate for free speech is detrimental to the left's plans of censoring "wrong speak".
Thats not my point, but rather an assumption on your part about me .
Musk is a CIA controlled weirdo that is running a total controlled opposition. Just wait , Ol’Elon’s true nature is yet to be revealed. Besides, what could one man with over 4500 satellites , neural link & most of NASA under his belt be up to besides good ?
Im not a leftist, but because Im questioning Musk’s intent you throw me into a left column ?
So much for discussion & right to conjecture on your part .
Elon ran a scam algorithm on the range of his EVs while taking billions from us the tax payer to play rockets for NASA .
Elon will fall very hard once the CIA & Pentagon spooks are done with him .

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ya welcome. like another poster said here though was when has the democrats cared about the law? Its funny that a obviously flawed lawsuit such as this can even go foward after Musk can absolutely show the law on this.
Yeah & the Bush family & Cheney sure followed the law lol . When are you going to quit picking sides ? There is no one good in Washington politics.
Did Doug Coe follow the laws of America ?
How about Rodger Stone , is he a great law follower ?

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Since much of Elon's funding comes from government branches

Highest paid individual by US military. Shows the rift between military and intelligence.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join