It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Covid Variant, My experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Ya this whole Covid thing has definitely caused brain degeneration.

My buddy saw a woman today in the supermarket with a filthy mask on. He said it was originally the colour of old ladies underwear (after clarification I learned that’s that pinkish brown colour l)

It was stained with a dry saliva ring around her mouth and the edges and straps were stained from handling.

He asked if he could help with her grocery’s and she recoiled like he was a lepper.

It kind of annoyed him so he politely suggested that she wash her mask for the sake of her health.

She said “leave me alone it puts my mind at ease”

If her mind was any more at ease she’d be comatose.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The NAC and bromelain are good for fighting the virus and most others too.. Never tried the glutathione for viruses yet. My chicken soup I make keeps the NAC at high levels, mostly because I suppress the temperature it boils at to around two hundred and five degrees by adding certain combinations of veggies at all times. NAC falls apart at just above that point I guess, taurine falls apart at around one seventy, so that is hard to stop the degradation of. But I have supplements of both...but a bowl of my soup probably contains four of my NAC supplement amounts.

Had to do a lot of extensive research on food chemistry and heat tolerances to figure out how to properly make medicinal soups and create treatments or preventive measures to keep us healthy. Rather spend more time doing that than feeding our money to the doctors and pharma companies.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

How do you know exactly which one you had? The "new" one is not yet dominant.

My anecdotal experience is that oil of oregano knocks covid out pretty quick. Not the essential oil. The one marketed for human consumption.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

My anecdotal experience is that oil of oregano knocks covid out pretty quick. Not the essential oil. The one marketed for human consumption.

What's this covid you speak of? Has it actually been isolated other than some computer BS? All I saw was the "official treatments" and vax was killing many. If they can't isolate it it can't exist, can't be any variants new or old.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You had the original Covid so your immune system is primed and ready to go to deal with it again which includes new variants or whatever it is they release to reinfect the populace. The vaxxed have compromised immune systems. So it may affect them more severely and make them more prone to reinfect others and spread it. But I don't know if their immune systems are weakened and can't handle the reinfection or if they just have a hyper sensitive response which makes them more ill.
I always read its your bodies immune response to an infection or illness which makes you feel bad.
I know that i have a triggered immune response to being around the recently vaxxed. They shed spike proteins and my immune system targets them like the virus. i wish these dolts would not get vaxxed and hopefully they've learned their lesson. But given how asleep people are ... probably not.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Let's not forget that about 15% of common colds are caused by a coronavirus (non Covid-19 type).

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually found out having mild viruses actually helps our bodies. Just like probiotics.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Glad your ok. But how do you know you got the new variant? Where I'm from you can do a home rat test which just give positive or negative, and now they only recommend isolation like we did before with pther colds and flu's (pffft no ever did that when you got bills to pay).

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What or how do you use the oregano oil, just curious and would like your answer instead going down a rabbit hole on the net, which I'm prone to do, but too busy to. a reply to: tamusan

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Noticed the same, tho i believe he is busy cycling and only using cell phone maybe even using dictation cos what he wrote lacks commas and dots.

What comes to Covid. Last year i made 5 hometests they all came out negative even i was having very high fever, i needed real result as a nurse i can´t work when i am sick, so i went to get official one and it was positive. What comes to was Covid even dangerous or more dangerous than Flu. We have never seen so many people die because of flu and flu never filled all hospital beds like covid did. My father passed due Covid too .. what i have seen in my work i saw the difference.
edit on 24-8-2023 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.

That is just completely false.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
If you had had covid you might want to consider in the future of having brain test of a scan it's a very complicated situation now about how the brain starts to degenerate kind of like mad cow disease and of course in the final stages dementia sets in or if not dementia the inability to have body movement should be very careful I'm here we see what I see in the hospital I'm we generally go to the the not a community hospital but the government run hospitals and where they have for $400 to 1,000 patients a day and it's been exploded yeah it's been exploded with patience and I don't know why they're there snow in my business nor have I ever asked but I go there for a few reasons myself but but actually it's been all that way even before pre colvin because people have to travel over 50 km to 100 km to the hospital people think Japan is really a very modern place which in fact it can be in probably could be but out in the countryside you have what they call community hospitals which are limited and then you have prefectural hospitals which generally have up to date modern equipment but actually what is happening now in Japan is that I see actually since I travel here I see less people in certain areas wearing masks and certain other areas I see more people wearing masks and I have to ask myself why

Read your post.

It sounds like the texts I get from my neighbor when she voice to texts me with the TV blasting in the background.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It’s a common cold and it comes from overburdening your immune system with #ty habits.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sounds more like Flu Type A which is going around .
Mild symptoms just as you stated.
I guess docs would call it COVID though .

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then why did the common flu numbers dwindle to practically zero - coincidence?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Spent the last ten days around the house, my nephew got covid the first day back to school, and he lives with me. He was told it was Eris, which is rapidly spreading here in N. Georgia. Mild fever, lots of nausea, sore throat, headaches. He is 14. We never tested positive, just him, but we have a very large home and restricted him to an area. He ate his meals on one of the porches. It was nerve racking though, our lives were changed forever due to the deaths of several family members and friends ,from covid. I was glad to get through it this time without having to bury somebody.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

originally posted by: tamusan

What's this covid you speak of? Has it actually been isolated other than some computer BS? All I saw was the "official treatments" and vax was killing many. If they can't isolate it it can't exist, can't be any variants new or old.

You should ask someone who cares.

edit on 2023 8 24 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If your temp wasn't even above 100, it's not a fever.

Careful loading up on that many vitamins and supplements.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

All I can say is that your immune system seems to work just as intended.
Id I could guess, I'd say you probably had already enough soldiers ready to fight from a previous flu.
Not surprising as they are all corona based.

Our symptoms are us feeling the war. You clearly won quickly.

We had some sort of flu a couple of month ago, apparently it was covid. I am not marred by gene therapies either and I am vulnerable. Older, have asthma and M.E.
Whilst it felt not very nice, it was just like any other flu. Husband got shivers badly at one point, but sleep and liquids and chicken soup and after a week we were back on the mend.

Now our soldiers are well ready and next time it will be over quicker or not happen at all.
Nature took millions of years to perfect this system.
Why would we trust some nerds with a new toy more than Nature?

We shouldn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m glad you’re feeling better too.

However, I believe you got a mild form of the flu.

It’s been around since the dawn of time.

Why does everyone think these days, that every time they get sick - it’s Covid?

The tests are BS.

You haven't heard? Covid is a miracle cure!

People no longer die from anything else. Since covid came along, the flu has nearly disappeared. Hell, lots of people involved in gun shootings and accidents who might have died from those events died from covid. If they treat you right in a hospital, you're sure to died from covid.

I'm not certain, but I think that it is now illegal to die from anything else.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
They used to call pneumonia the old man's best friend as many elderly die of it - just like the elderly are more susceptible to dying from the common flu -

a reply to: boozo

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join