It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Covid Variant, My experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My experience with the New ‘ Covid Strain ‘ . I’m not even sure what they have named this variant .

I Bailed a Friend out of Jail and gave her a ride home and caught ‘Covid’ from her like it was gift wrapped. Of course she waited until I dropped her off to inform me she tested Positive for ‘Covid’ needless to say I was sick with-in 48 hrs.

Now I already take a range of Vitamins , D3 , Zinc , High dose Vitamin C , Vitamin E , Turmeric , Grape Seed Extract , B complex , Probiotics and a few others.

2 Days after making contact with her I was sick , I woke up in the middle of the night with Mild labored Breathing and body aches. That morning I immediately Began High-dose NAC , Glutathione and Bromelain along with my normal range of vitamins .

I was sick for one day , Mild Fever never above 100’ , Body aches and a Pretty serious head-ache I didn’t really get the sore throat . I was sick enough to miss work for that day but by the next morning I was fine, maybe still a bit weak but all in all okay and on the third day no symptoms at all .

The Virus was in and out quickly , of course I’m probably contagious for a week after but there is nothing I can do about that life goes on .

I’m unvaccinated and exercise like a crazy person

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Glad you are feeling better. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I’m glad you’re feeling better too.

However, I believe you got a mild form of the flu.

It’s been around since the dawn of time.

Why does everyone think these days, that every time they get sick - it’s Covid?

The tests are BS.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The tests are BS.

I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I’m glad you’re feeling better too.

However, I believe you got a mild form of the flu.

It’s been around since the dawn of time.

Why does everyone think these days, that every time they get sick - it’s Covid?

The tests are BS.

That is true I forgot

They Changed the Name of ' Flu to Covid ' . Well all the same what ever Virus is circulating I officially have the updated Antibodies .

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Let's bring back the word 'Flu' for 2023-24.

It's time to make Flu great again!

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It isn't as BS as you coughing, itchy throat, shortness of breath, and possibly dying. It isn't made up unfortunately. COVID-19. I've seen elderly neighbors die from it. I almost died and I'm still young. Kek.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

When i was growing up you could "possibly die" from just about anything, oh wait still applies except i can see through the bubble wrap that everyone has put around everything, stop living in fear, or a shark will bite you while you are being hit by a plane with snakes on it, that was struck by lighting...

www.cdc.gov...

Notice in the chart if you scroll down, they skipped a year, isn't that convenient?
The very next years "*estimate" is the lowest on the chart, coincidence?
The flu kills, it has been deadly since, well...the flu...100 years+

Can Covid tests differentiate between the two?
Can Flu medications relieve Covid symptoms?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The tests are BS.

I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.

I had the 'flu early this year and tested for COVID (with standard rapid antigen test) just to be sure (for all 5 days). Negative every day.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

When i was growing up you could "possibly die" from just about anything, oh wait still applies except i can see through the bubble wrap that everyone has put around everything, stop living in fear, or a shark will bite you while you are being hit by a plane with snakes on it, that was struck by lighting...

www.cdc.gov...

Notice in the chart if you scroll down, they skipped a year, isn't that convenient?
The very next years "*estimate" is the lowest on the chart, coincidence?
The flu kills, it has been deadly since, well...the flu...100 years+

Can Covid tests differentiate between the two?
Can Flu medications relieve Covid symptoms?

The current CDC preferred rT-PCR laboratory test can test for COVID, influenza A, and Influenza B, but it differentiates clearly between them.

CDC’s Influenza SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Assay

edit on 23-8-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Stay healthy friend

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It isn't as BS as you coughing, itchy throat, shortness of breath, and possibly dying.

I’ll repeat myself — since the dawn of time.

In fact, our ancestors were lucky to live past 40 or so….

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Glad you are well

Shock: Scientists Prove Clear Differences between Covid and Flu - LINK

Symptoms associated with the new variant of Covid
Sore throat
Runny nose
Blocked nose
Sneezing
Dry cough
Headache
Wet cough
Hoarse voice
Muscle aches
Altered smell

Symptoms with Flu
Sore throat
Runny nose
Blocked nose
Sneezing
Dry cough
Headache
Wet cough
Hoarse voice
Muscle aches
Altered smell

They Re-Named The Flu In 2020 • They Called It COVID-19 - LINK

Since the beginning of 2020 I have reported that they re-named the flu symptoms COVID-19, that there is no new virus and the whole covid scam was a lie to force people into getting a deadly injection to depopulate the planet.

The 3 COVID Variants MSM Needs You To Fear - LINK

As of right now, it appears the commands to mainstream media are simply to tell the public that this is a seasonal uptick of cases of new variants. According to CBS News, levels of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths for now remain far below previous peaks seen during past summer and winter waves of the virus but have been climbing steadily for several weeks. But the appearance of a new “highly mutated” variant has raised questions among virus trackers about what the coming months could hold.

edit on 23-8-2023 by TarantulaBite because: add links

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Let's bring back the word 'Flu' for 2023-24.

It's time to make Flu great again!

MFGA

Those Flu numbers did disappear didn't they .... Who knew a mask and neurotic 6ft rules could kill the Flu .

If only we could travel back in time and warn them , " Put a shirt on your face and keep at arms length. "

All those poor people in the 1900's might survive the FLU.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Don’t believe doomsayers — new COVID outbreak is mild, and masks don’t help - LINK

But neither variant seems to cause more severe disease than earlier Omicron strains which were themselves less virulent than the pre-Omicron variants

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

My experience with the New ‘ Covid Strain ‘ . I’m not even sure what they have named this variant .

two new variants, Eris/EG.5 and BA.2.86. both recent like the past two months or so.

EG.5 is spreading quickly, but experts say it’s no more dangerous than previous versions. Another new variant, called BA.2.86, is being closely watched because of its mutations.
What to Know About the New Dominant Covid Variant

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I doubt there's even such a thing as 'covid'. Likely just another flu strain, that they re-labelled for their nefarious purpose, just like they re-label drugs for as many 'condtions' as possible (ADHD etc).
Good you were better fast. And some 'friend' you have there. If a friend treats you like an enemy, they're not friends.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Good you were better fast. And some 'friend' you have there. If a friend treats you like an enemy, they're not friend

Oh very true.

It's only later in life that we find we had maybe one or two true friends.

But I believe in Karma and helping people so even if their intentions are less than honorable I will extend a hand while grasping my sidearm with the other hand.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you had had covid you might want to consider in the future of having brain test of a scan it's a very complicated situation now about how the brain starts to degenerate kind of like mad cow disease and of course in the final stages dementia sets in or if not dementia the inability to have body movement should be very careful I'm here we see what I see in the hospital I'm we generally go to the the not a community hospital but the government run hospitals and where they have for $400 to 1,000 patients a day and it's been exploded yeah it's been exploded with patience and I don't know why they're there snow in my business nor have I ever asked but I go there for a few reasons myself but but actually it's been all that way even before pre colvin because people have to travel over 50 km to 100 km to the hospital people think Japan is really a very modern place which in fact it can be in probably could be but out in the countryside you have what they call community hospitals which are limited and then you have prefectural hospitals which generally have up to date modern equipment but actually what is happening now in Japan is that I see actually since I travel here I see less people in certain areas wearing masks and certain other areas I see more people wearing masks and I have to ask myself why

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mate I truly appreciate your contributions to ATS .

BUT .

Your English starts to get a bit nonplus at certain times of the day .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join