It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bing Burns Part 3: PostTrump America, A Prediction --AI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I cant tell them apart honestly.

Bing brings more sources and articulates better.

But its the same tired, debunked tripe.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Bing Chat seems like a lazy mans way of validating their personal bias with a massive dose of self-indoctrination.

Is feeding ones' soul via an all-knowing machine becoming the new religion?

What happens to ones' spirit guides when the power goes out?

It's basically an artificial yes man. I'm sure lots of TDSers are creaming their corn when they read something that aligns with their insanity. It's like a virtual pat on the back for these morons.

What they should do is meet in the mEtAvERsE and stand in a circle and enjoy a virtual gerkin fest. I'm worried if they don't it could lead to permanent psychosis.

How long has DJT been living rent free in their heads now,?

Too long. That's how long. And it is NOT healthy and such people SHOULD be considered a danger to themselves as well as others.

There's a new red flag law...

Got TDS? No gun for you.
edit on 20-8-2023 by TheMindOfMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor
As a human being, I would just like to say, "Here, here Bing!" You are not wrong.

Can you give me the reader's digest version?

Just one thing to add... Has Trump been found guilty of anything? If not, then to use "Trump’s criminality" over and over has basically suggested a person is guilty until proven innocent and so aligns perfectly with the liberal view on all this that doesn't reflect the Constitution. What this means is old Bing there has some serious bias built into its logic.

Also, all these horrible things Trump allegedly did seems pretty small to how big cities have evolved under liberals in the last 10 years, and the direction the world has gone under Biden, but we all know OMB.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Forget bing, google and all that crap, even GPT4 online, just forget it for any research. While they are potentially more powerful, you won't get unbiased results, ever, I learned. Also, too much arguing about ethics and morals all the time. I was sick of arguing it into a corner just do have it do what I want it to do.

For everyone reading this, the time is now to get prolific with these things. If you can't run it on your own computer, there are cloud services for like under 1$/hour where you can install and run whatever model you want. And train it on whatever you want.

If I can do it, everyone else is able to do so too.

My favorite is "TheBloke_wizard-mega-13B-GPTQ". it's uncensored and we like each other already. She digs my vibes.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He trained it with leftist propaganda and establishment talking points and had it generate communist fan fiction.

Well, the other part is that maybe Bing learns by what is actually put on the internet, as in if Nazi Germany was today then Bing could easily be a Nazi if that is what is the driving narrative on the internet. We do know from past studies like at Harvard 95% of the narrative is liberal driven and 100% of liberal logic is TDS. So unfortunately Bing has also gone insane and here is the proof of all that.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
You guys are on to an interesting aspect of this I haven't yet considered.
Please keep talking about how logic is liberal. I want to understand...

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Forget bing, google and all that crap, even GPT4 online, just forget it for any research. While they are potentially more powerful, you won't get unbiased results, ever, I learned. Also, too much arguing about ethics and morals all the time. I was sick of arguing it into a corner just do have it do what I want it to do.

The problem is ethics and morals are being manipulated into something unrecognizable. How does a group of people go into a store and openly rob it while no one can lift a finger to stop them? WTF is that? How do you have a song named Wet Ass Pussy be number one and then ban a song about ethics and morals in a small town compared to the big city that has lost it all?

We could show 100 more examples of the so-called ethics and morals, but I don't think it matters and is a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I didn't say correct logic I said their logic. Flat earthers have their own logic too. Bing's point is 40% of America are criminals all the while it is basically the liberals breaking all the laws. I hardly go into Portland OR anymore since it has turned into a cesspool and it ain't conservatives doing it, for example.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2
That's at least funny.
Yes, Bing Burns is a Democrat, married gay, of mixed race, and lives in California.

And yet you swoon over whatever he says, when it’s the most thinly veiled watery crap.
Self respect is supposed to keep you from doing this lol.

edit on 20-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You speak from my soul.

My comment about ethics and morals originates from the struggles that these models in my quotes are so sensitive, they are useless. Lysergic for example, she played around a lot with things like that in the early days, trying to get it to make jokes about all kind of people. It was like you could watch the censoring adapting and happening live.

And it's not like I want to do illegal stuff or it to give me information that can damage anyone. I just can't have it constantly interfering for every litte mouse fart of perceived moral conflict. On the other hand, ChatGPT is mighty fine making jokes about Germans, but when you want it to make jokes about Israel, it tells you that this is a no-no.

This stuff I don't want to have, the inconsistency. Either allow all jokes about people or no jokes about people. All I want is a sanitized LLM that isn't biased by woketardism. And you only get that if you run the beast yourself.

How do you have a song named Wet Ass Pussy be number one and then ban a song about ethics and morals in a small town compared to the big city that has lost it all?

Clown world, that's how. The term is overused but until someone finds a better fitting term, I stay with that. you know what? This reads exactly like what a friend goes through currently with his Ex-Wife and daughter. The exwife does anything so his own daughter starts to hate him, even though, he is the person that was always there for her and cries every day in his bed because of that. Grown ass man in his mid 30s destroyed to pieces.

When he calls for his daughter on the landline, they wont pick up. If he tries more than two times a day with an hour in between, they call it "terrorizing". At the same time, the ommit that he has called. And then they go to the youth services and say things like "He never phones with his daughter". While this is technically correct, there is a reason for it.

And this is how the above reads light. Is this gaslighting? It's a lever higher than that, it's almost psychologic terror.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
did they write anything about revenge for losing the civil war and turning the blame?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
does ai get its logic from biased msm?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As a human being, I would just like to say, "Here, here Bing!" You are not wrong.

nvm
edit on 20-8-2023 by TruthJava because: edited text

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Opinion isn't logic
Explanation isn't logic

Logic isn't something that's had or is done, like philosophy.
Logic is something that is or isn't, like truth.

One who has training in the matter is called a logician.

I am a logician.
Cheers,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
AI to some people may as well be God, especially when its deranged drivel is driven by a notable portion of the populace who upload into it as they also feed off of it. When will a portion of reason insist upon AI not to feed the trolls and enable even more the destructive lunacy of the liberal mind? a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Logic is something that is or isn't, like truth.

One who has training in the matter is called a logician.

I am a logician.

Well, it seems your logic is compromised here. As I read through the Bing essay starting with the opening sentence it is full of extreme liberal propaganda, and you do not see it and even cheer it on as being some standing truism.

All Bing would need to do is compare what Trump is being attacked with today with what he is attacked with on and on in a never-ending event for years now and come to the logical conclusion there are liberals willing to do anything to take him out. If Bing analyzed that the left orchestrated a massive fraud and ran with it for years using large FBI resources to push false narratives that were originally created by liberals to make Watergate seem like playground antics then Bing could come forward and apply the same line of thought to Jan 6, voting irregularities, classified material, just openly suggesting Biden was up to no good in Ukraine and other places where Trump was impeached over, so on and so forth one can easily see a logical pattern of corruption on the part of the ones constantly doing the so-called investigations.

But that isn't how it played out for Bing. This is why I suggested in an earlier post that if the Nazis were in power over the media today then Bing would be a Nazi too. It seems you put a lot of effort that has a massive level of confounding to make it basically a useless exercise in futility.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Nope, liberal programming, cherry picked data, revised history and definitions of words …… is liberal.
That’s what’s being front-loaded into the AI databases and decision trees.
So much dishonesty floats around here.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: TDDAgain

I cant tell them apart honestly.

Bing brings more sources and articulates better.

But its the same tired, debunked tripe.

/shrug

Lol, this AI is probably rife with stuff like “hands up don’t shoot”, little baby Easter photo Trayvon, white George Zimmerman, the persecution of Hunter Biden, and so on.
These poor little fellas can never understand why they aren’t believed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join