It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will woke you! Classic Queen song Fat Bottomed Girls is mysteriously dropped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Im a tiny little thing. I used to be 5'2 3/4 and don't forget that 3/4. Im now older and 5'1" I don't weigh much, size 6 petite. After 'the change', the air was let out my back end. I still wear tanks and had some top end work done. Im fixing to go get my first tats. Im 67 My on-again/off-again BF is a giant of a man. His early days, he was an indycar fueller, those guys that stick the nozzle in the little car when it screems into the pit. Those nozzles weigh 75 pounds and the fuel pumps out under pressure. He's a gentle giant. Until he gets mad, then I have to spank him.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
one day a grandfather and his grandson were sitting on the front porch swing.
the grandfather looked at his grandaon and said

Grandfather: son when you get old enough marry a fat woman with tattoos.
Grandson: But PaPa why?
Grandfather: cause in the summer she'll give you shade, in the winter warmth, and you'll have moving pictures all year long.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

leadbelly had a thing for fat women

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Im going to use that one next time someone tells me to drop a few pounds. My oncologist was very happy that I wasnt thin going into treatment. I started out about 20 over, which he felt was perfect to give me some room to fight.

My theory about fat shaming? Gay men control the fashion industry. 12 year old boys are their ideal. So models need to be that. That they are basically clothes hangers works also for showcasing the clothing. Unfortunately, for adolescent girls they become role models, and set the public standard for 'beauty' for girls and boys maturing. Black women are allowed to be larger, for deep psychological reasons I believe going back to our horrible history .... but I will leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Screw queen man they suck and always will.
The story of them is fantastic but they suck as music producers.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
the whole world is pivoting and the pushback is bloody fascinating as its evolving, the perpetually offended Victorians or Puritans on one side and those that live in the real world n the other.. be it covid, climate, the economy, migrants or the culture wars the sectarian divide between the 2 grows ever more pointed by the day..

we can see the 2 world evolving in paralel to each other at some point thewy will evolve their own reality..

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
After all, everybody has to feel comfortable in their own skin. I didn't mind the extra pounds after pregnancy, as in, I was not shaming myself. But I also was glad when I lost them, not for visuals because it felt more healthier for me, more agile and I am a very energetic type of person.

Preferences may vary in mileage.

Currently I struggle to keep my weight up, what is really hard because of all the things I have to lookout in food (heart condition). I definitely looked more healthier when I had the extra pounds, compared to now.

By the way, for example in Egypt, the curvier you are, the more attractive you are. Because it means wealth. A man with a skinny woman can't feed the family is the thought behind it. Same with having sun tanned skin, that was a no-no in Europe because it meant you had to work in the fields. Today it is the other way around, if you have tanned skin then that means you have enough time (and money therefor) to laze in the sun and do nothing.

We humans, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
But.....
I like big butts.......

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am not a queen fan as such, love 90s dance, drum and bass etc

I have to say I never heard of this tune until today, I know there other big hits, could it be its just not as known unless you a queen fan?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: TDDAgain

Im going to use that one next time someone tells me to drop a few pounds. My oncologist was very happy that I wasnt thin going into treatment. I started out about 20 over, which he felt was perfect to give me some room to fight.

My theory about fat shaming? Gay men control the fashion industry. 12 year old boys are their ideal. So models need to be that. That they are basically clothes hangers works also for showcasing the clothing. Unfortunately, for adolescent girls they become role models, and set the public standard for 'beauty' for girls and boys maturing. Black women are allowed to be larger, for deep psychological reasons I believe going back to our horrible history .... but I will leave it at that.

taking your point about boys further as a csa survivor i'd noticed some concern that girls are looking the likes of dylan as the perfect girl body with a bmi no girl can have, caculating the weigh loss to hit that has to include losing the boobs not to be a guy but to have that prefect dylan body.. there is a lot of weight to what your saying about how they are using teen boy bodies to sell the image of a girl to girls, its incredibly dangerous.. worse than the stick thin drug addicts of before..

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Its the same thing: MISOGYNY the entire raindow movement

Natural women are being destroyed by every turn. If a woman is not striving to be a man, there is something wrong with her. What do you think happens is a women in a group discussion with other women were to say: my life goal is to marry well, maintain the home and raise a man, that I respect and love, children. The hoochies in the crowd look aghast. Career must be the top thing or you aren't doing it right. Keeping yourself fit, educated and independent for awhile past high school and even college, and do everything in your power to marry a man worthy of you, and pick wisely. This is a completely valid choice and goal. But if you say this, you are a freak of modern nature.... lol

edit on 8/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sir Mix-a-Lot will be next - or will he?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
My theory about fat shaming? Gay men control the fashion industry. 12 year old boys are their ideal. So models need to be that. That they are basically clothes hangers works also for showcasing the clothing.

The "clothes hanger" thing predates the (debatable) gay men being in control of the fashion industry.

With "clothes hanger" models they have less work and need less material.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Someone from across the pond can maybe clarify for me, I was told that in England, at least back then, Fat bottom girl was a term for prostitute, and that's what the song was about?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

From own experience with gay men.. not all but the majority I met were viscous and vile towards other women, no matter if they were hetero-, homo- or bisexual. There is indeed a passive aggressiveness.

Generally I stay far away from those where you can "hear the gayness". My spider senses shoot through the roof and into orbit. That all sounds like I have a lot of contact but that was years ago, though. I am inclined to think, nothing has changed at all.

I am not sure of it can be blamed on gay men in fashion, but for sure there is a pattern and it's not healthy. Also, when I see people like Heidi Klumm, what I see is a viscous woman abusing other young woman and making them uncomfortable. Just for the fact that she had to go through this too. In the mind of those people, she earned the right to be like that now, it's her turn.

She's a sadistic sociopath monster. One among many in that scene.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: ArMaP
Never heard about it either but that makes it even more funny.

It was a non issue until now. For how many decades?

Tuning into Black Betty now.

Just keep playing that funky music, white boy.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: opethPA

Yet, the song(?) W.A.P. (Wet A-- P----) by Cardi B. won an American Music Award, a BET Award, three BET Hip Hop Awards, a People's Choice Awards and more. As of March 2022, the song has been certified 7-times platinum in the U.S.

"Fat Bottom Girls" when it was released as a single, reached number 11 in the UK Singles Chart and number 24 in the Billboard Hot 100 in the US.

Go figure.

🤡🌎

No kidding eh, sick world/culture we are inhabiting..I use the term "culture" loosely, it's akin to bacteria/sickness/mold

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
I am not a queen fan as such, love 90s dance, drum and bass etc

I have to say I never heard of this tune until today, I know there other big hits, could it be its just not as known unless you a queen fan?

I don't think so, it's been on the playlist or probably every classic rock station in the western world for decades.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It's all about that base!

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's all about the other base.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join