It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Bashes "Sound Of Freedom" and Defends Netflix Cuties!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It doesn't say if he is 'THE funder of the film, or A funder of the film.

So he bought his name in the credits. Wouldn't be the first time a narcissist propped up a false face while having a hideous truth under the mask.

Does it detract from the message in the film. Yes. It does in some minds. That's the devil getting in the way of good works.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

More info:

Marta helped another man "harbor" two girls in an apartment on July 21, 2023. The girls were taken from their mother by an unnamed suspect and kept in the apartment. Police say Marta prevented the girls from returning to their mother by stopping the police from entering the apartment.

KSDK

Well when you add to the fact that employees made complaints about Ballard after an overseas trip, and he "quietly" stepped away after an investigation, then started working with something called the Nazarine Fund and has since left that, adding in the fact that the stories in the film were exaggerated and not accurate, add Marta and it's very messy.
Vice
Marta was known for his sugar baby(of any age according to his own posts about his parties), they'll accept money from sketchy backers instead of looking into the guy?

Everyone is against child trafficking. I don't understand how people are screaming about it, yet the GOP is calling to disband and defund the FBI which is the department armed with fighting trafficking.
edit on 5-8-2023 by frogs453 because: Fixed link

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Because the fbi participated in election interference.
It’s simple really.

The fed should have NO law enforcement arm
Corruption is easily defeated locally

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Local cops are going to shut down sex trafficking rings that may be multi state or international? Umm, ok.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Our chief of police in the little town I live in, was suspected of scraping a bonus for himself of parking money from our local summer festival, instead of turning the cash over to the city in its entirety.

Sure he busted gangbangers now and then.... still he is a crook. He left town for another job elsewhere. We have a new guy.

Maybe you don't see the connection between the FBI and our crooked police chief. I told the story so that there would be no red or blue in it and you might be able to see the logic in my story where you can't when it's about something you feel emotional about.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join