It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Bashes "Sound Of Freedom" and Defends Netflix Cuties!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There should be a clown-world forum, that's where this would fit best.
Not surprising off course this. Evil sickos will be evil sickos.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They're comparing it to conspiracy theories too. Qanon to be specific.

Reminds me of something else they said not to pay attention to.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

2 Timothy

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. 6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires

Sounds like todays headlines.

I’m so black pilled I have no hope for our society.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Blocked child sex trafficking bill puts key California committee under fire - YouTube

California Assembly Democrats Block Bill to Fight Sex Trafficking of Minors - LINK

A bill to make sex trafficking a felony once again in California was blocked Tuesday in the Assembly Public Safety Committee by Democrats, after passing unanimously in the Senate.

Currently human trafficking is defined as a “non-serious” crime which means the act of human trafficking cannot be considered a strike under California’s Three Strikes law.

edit on 13-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: One of the youtube links won't work

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This deserves it's own thread. That's crazy stuff, how have they tried to defend this??
a reply to: TarantulaBite

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This deserves it's own thread. That's crazy stuff, how have they tried to defend this??
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Here

ATS thread

The 'democrat' politicians are truly criminally insane. This proves it.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I’m so black pilled I have no hope for our society.

I was a long time ago you put me onto people like Cathy O’Brien

Has felt like a long dark road into the pits of hell, a place where angles fear to tread. Those black pills suck.

Yeah, there is some deep, dark ugly out there. There is also a lot of good as well. When stuck deep in those pits, thinking about Jesus helped. It does not all change overnight. Finding a little piece of hope out there somewhere was a start.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
One question: Did anyone see both movies?

I haven't seen any, so I cannot really comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The media is the PR office of those in power. There's absolutely no surprise that they would bash and try to burry/ignore that film and glorify something like the Netflix disaster.

Side note, one of the descriptive words for the movie "Cuties" when it came out was "PROVOCATIVE". WTAF

Anyway..... Has anyone ever come across an idea so vile that they didn't have a whole lot to add, other than utter personal disgust?

I have. Today. Just now.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I saw enough of both films to comment. Seeing underage body parts I shouldn't is a dealbreaker.
Having a film about what is going on slandered is a dealbreaker.
Why comment if you don't want to?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The first film he was green. This latest one, he had some dollars and made better ground,

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No , I certainly have not seen Cuties.
But from what I heard , whom saw it, it's defintely not acceptable. Led to many dropping Netflix.
And I plan on watching The Sound of Freedom still.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Having a film about what is going on slandered is a dealbreaker.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this, could you please explain?

Thanks in advance.

Why comment if you don't want to?

Because I wanted to know the answer to my question, to know if people are reacting to what they know or to what they were told to react to.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
But from what I heard , whom saw it, it's defintely not acceptable.

From what I have read about it sounds like one of those cultural differences cases. Although connected through many things, Europeans and Americans look at things in different ways.

The cultural differences thing applies here too, in the opposite direction, so I suppose the people that chose to compare these two movies noticed the differences but do not understand them.

Or maybe they do and just want more "views", "likes" or "followers".

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Does anyone know ,till when, Sound of Freedom is in theaters?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I do not. There was mention that Musk has offered to stream it on Twitter free for a short time to help raise awareness.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I haven't seen either movie. Have seen one very positive review by the YT'er The Critical Drink for "Sound of Freedom", whereas I have mostly seen mixed reviews for both. Criticisms of SoF include, among other things, that it does cater to Qanon conspiracies, and fetishes child abuse. Again, just going by reviewer's statements. On the other hand, "Cuties" is described as being hard to watch in parts, but the point of the movie is to deal with uncomfortable subjects, including the sexual exploitation/objectification of children. The same can be said of SoF, no doubt.

The OP's title thread makes it sound as if it is a straightforward case of the MSM panning SoF and praising of "Cuties", which simply isn't the case, and doesn't even seem to be what the cited video is about. If you're going to make that case, then provide links to some MSM movie reviews of these two movies, which make your case. Even then it could just be cherry picking.

Now there must've been a documentary by now about child beauty pageants, such as what Jon Bonet Ramsey was involved in. Perhaps there is even a fictionalized movie on the subject (Something more centered on it than "Little Miss Sunshine"), I don't know. Assuming such movies were not meant to be exploitative, would you have a problem with them? My impression is that "Cuties" was not meant to be exploitative either, although the main poster/graphic for it most certainly appears to be so.

My point is that art is a bit more nuanced than people here are taking it to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
My impression is that "Cuties" was not meant to be exploitative either, although the main poster/graphic for it most certainly appears to be so.

This is the original, French, poster.

I suppose Netflix thought(?) it needed a "spicier" poster...

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Some big media personalities and executives were among Epstein's friends, even after it became publicly known that he was trafficking kids.

Once you realize that, this makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
But from what I heard , whom saw it, it's defintely not acceptable.

From what I have read about it sounds like one of those cultural differences cases. Although connected through many things, Europeans and Americans look at things in different ways.

The cultural differences thing applies here too, in the opposite direction, so I suppose the people that chose to compare these two movies noticed the differences but do not understand them.

Or maybe they do and just want more "views", "likes" or "followers".

Keep defending pedo stuff oh superior wise one.

All you have to do is look at the cover of these movies, or even just hear about them and that's enough to know which one is which.

So what is your intent besides self righteously defending child abuse?
edit on 14-7-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join