It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'm skeptical therefore I must be an absolute pig, hahaha.

I am just wondering how much they exaggerated! the Lidar features?

Start at 10:00 mark on video for an example of what can be done. Also on the video there seems to also be another black portal or not.

www.youtube.com...
edit on q00000007731America/Chicago4848America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Shaking my head……

UFOtainers are on the move …..the cast members of SWR are going on a Skinwalker Ranch Live Tour! in the U.S.

Source: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Live Tour

For the first time on tour, hear from your favorite members of the Skinwalker Ranch team including astrophysicist Dr. Travis Taylor, Principal Investigator and Chief Scientist Erik Bard, ranch superintendent Thomas Winterton and Chief Security Officer Bryant “Dragon” Arnold as they divulge details about their investigation of the world’s most mysterious hot spot for UFO and “High Strangeness” phenomena.

👽

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
based on part 1 of last nights episode I stand by my early conclusion that there is some type of port in the triangle.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
season ender results. I am more convinced than ever that there is a portal, wormhole located on the ranch at least in one location. Can't wait for the next season!

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
season ender results. I am more convinced than ever that there is a portal, wormhole located on the ranch at least in one location. Can't wait for the next season!

I’m with ya….the two seasons finale of SWR and BSWR ….were amazing to me…things are looking promising…..

I suspect they are or will be filming season 5&2 respectively.

I’m crossing my fingers they’ll come across something so profound ‘during’ the filming at SWR……that it makes National and Worldwide News immediately and not have to wait until they air the 5th season.

👽
edit on 2-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

yes, the only wrench though is the screen actor guilds strike, but this may not affect these shows I am thinking. Haven't seen the season ender for Beyond yet, but liked what is was about.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
WTF guys? It's reality TV. Like Ghost Hunters. C'mon get with reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
George Knapp is collaborating to do a Skinwalker Ranch graphic book (a comic)

HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER: Expanded Declassified Edition & Graphic Novel

Award-winning & bestselling publisher BOOM! Studios is working directly with Dr. Colm Kelleher and veteran journalist George Knapp to remaster and expand their groundbreaking book in a premium Declassified hardcover edition, and publish the first graphic fiction adaptation based on THE HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER – the most intensive scientific investigation into this nexus of UFOs and the paranormal ever conducted!

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just checked out of curiosity and found they will be doing a "new" episode tonight, but its basically a rehash of things they found out this past season, same on "Secret of" as well, if anyone is wondering.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So I'm watching this Beyond Skinwalker thingy, and I realized why this version of The History Channel bugs me.

They come across this bridge that weird things happen on. People die. They test it by pulling out their background magnetic radiation dealy and driving over the bridge at speed. The reading spikes to 11.2 from 1.4 on the span of the bridge only.

Neat. And then they cut away.

Next scene is at a ranch and lights are going out as they draw conclusions from a 1.7 gigahertz signal coinciding with their conversation.

From there they do an experiment to "charge the air" with a Telsa coil and then pick up on a signal transmitting data packets at 1.735 ghz.

It really comes off like a childhood slumber party where you do superstitious things and freak out when something falls over.

But what of the bridge?

Why not get out and try to isolate the source of this electromagnetic radiation? Could be transformer there or something. It conveniently leaves it without actually identifying and RULING OUT ALL NATURAL sources of the reading.

On with the 1.7 gigahertz. Perhaps it has something to do with the satellite communication equipped production truck the History Channel needs for on-site filming. They're in the middle on Utah. Need internet and dedicated communication lines. It's Hollywood, after all.

www.pmtv.com...

Really makes it hard to take seriously.
edit on 8-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Really makes it hard to take seriously.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. It's contrived BS entertainment to hang advertisements on.

Do you know how many production people there are behind the scenes? You won't believe it....

www.imdb.com...
edit on 8-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Everything comes down to the cutting room floor…..

👽

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm just picturing the tech in one of these trucks just laughing their ass off at them. And then a producer saying, "Oh let them pick up our feedback, we can spin this as we stumbled upon a secret military tunnel near Sedona and the G-Man is trying to stop us from the truth."

They found The Sedona "Secret Mountain" secret military base! Good thing it's not "Double Secret Mountain", then it have a Stargate.

Hey maybe that's where it is?
edit on 8-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Iv'e worked on many Reality TV shows, both above and below the line. SAG & IATSE

Crewed on this one for my first union gig. www.imdb.com...

BTW....loved your YSM2023 story!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just finished up watching the entire series of Secrets Of Skinwalker ranch.

Great show, it was right up my alley when they used rockets. They did many many tests of all types and found that 1.6 ghrz signal and all. They used lidar but they deviated and should have set up a old school dish radar also imo.

All of what they accomplished to me is there is a break away civilization living inside the Earth and they can come up though oceans, lakes, mountains and now mesa's. They somehow teleport through water and rock to get back into their own surrounds or habitat.

I believe they come up for seed and certain bacteria for their underground gardens. I mean the cattle mutilations are all about the dietary tract and reproduction tract mostly, and these areas on all mammals are prone to all kinds of bacteria.

I just started Beyond Skinwalker and I am on the 4th ep. It's already getting good. I really like this stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So it turns out…..that Brandon Fugal’s real estate interest includes business and financial dealings with the DOD (Air Force) ..in UTAH.

Below are buildings within the gates of Hill Air Force Base……notice the name on a sign for leasing office space to other businesses ….Brandon Fugal.

The building upper corner sign changes…….notice a Falcon Hill logo design then the words Falcon Hill…….notice also the top wording of the leasing sign “Falcon Hill” to which his name is affixed…..

One has to wonder……if there always was an association with Brandon Fugal and the DOD….perhaps even beyond real estate…..and even before SWR……hmmmm

Could he be a compromised patsy? or….IC? hmmm

—————————-
The buildings so far built are currently being leased by Boeing and BAE..

As opposed to the GE view……..showing an empty lot for GTRI …..it appears that that building has been built (red arrow above), recently.

GTRI ….. is Georgia Tech Research Institute…. here’s info…. Georgia Tech Research Institute

👽
edit on 20-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

"WTF guys? It's reality TV. Like Ghost Hunters. C'mon get with reality."

It's nothing like Ghost Hunters.
edit on 14-9-2023 by Bflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So what you are eluding to might be Brandon Fugal knows all about the black helo's and other snooping spook stuff?
He knew all along? Wow, it get's deeper. I always wondered why they never set up their own Standard Radar tower on the ranch for experiments?

edit on 9 18 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am working my way through the series. I just finished season 3. The science experiments are completely fascinating. I think the hallucinations or visits to the ranch by creatures in the 90s were a way of getting the humans to leave the property. It now seems more aggressive tactics that the entities are using, are radiation and EPM pulses to make people exit, either by their bodies or equipment failing.

The cow mutilations by the aliens are probably to sample the accumulating radiation in the soft tissue parts of the tongue, eye balls, and reproductive organs. The UAP beings seem to be monitoring the people and animals there. I read something someone wrote on the cow mutilation phenomena back in the 2009 era.

I saw two massive bright things way up over SC in April 2009 after putting my child on a school bus at 6:30 am. I was running down all the OSU astronomy 101 info from college to figure out what I was looking at. I have been waiting for answers since then. I felt like my brain was microwaved on, clear thinking alluded me for a while after on the event. Being a college grad I went in the house and wrote it down and told my husband before I forgetting the event. Months later cleaning my desk off I saw it on the paper and said wow that was real. The scientists should get a really psychic person to tour or stay at the ranch. The main issue is that our experience as a human is limiting when you think about the universe and all the stuff we have no idea about.

Lots of people have seen UFO/ UPA things everywhere and no one wants to report it. People who have lived long and spend time out side and who travel by car or plane are the ones who tend to see something. Women especially talk to each other and have traded stories with me over the years. People who are adamant that UAP or UFOs don’t exist are deeply, deeply afraid and small minded. I have never seen a whale in person, but I believe those exist.
edit on 23-9-2023 by frugal because: Sp

edit on 23-9-2023 by frugal because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join