It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force LGBTQ+ Teaching On All Children From The Age Of 3 Upwards Is Lawful Says Court

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Kenzo

The bible is the most kids friendly book ever... Since when do we care about indoctrination of kids?

Oh wait I see... Flip flop

The bible is not taught in public schools typically, so what's your point?

Religious education is also part of the curriculum in UK schools.

All religion or one specific religion?

Religious education is general but many schools are associated with a specific church and do religious ceremonies associated with that religion.

That includes publicly funded schools? Interesting.

In the U.S. public schools are not supposed to teach any specific religious adherence, but religion in general can be taught. Private schools have no such restrictions.

I agree more with the US system in this case. I'm the west of scotland in particular religious schooling tends to be quite divisive.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Dizle81

Yeeh, kids should let be kids . This World is in many way allready nut/ confusing place for kids even without LGBTQ .

Not only for kids, it's a confusing and nut for most grown ups aswell these days .

I watch a youtube channel called "Odin's men" it's a older american war veteran and he reacts to those crazy tiktok video's from gender neutral , non binary crazy people sometimes.
And it's funny to hear his reaction on those type of video's and see his confusion ,don't know why you want to put little kids through it aswell let them live and discover themself over time,just give it time that's part of life.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Why do wee little children need to learn about sexuality?

That's disgusting.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Maxmars

How do you know that? Is it a personal experience? Have you witnessed this "indoctrination" yourself? Were you instructed or pushed by an authority figure to demean and ridicule LGBTQRST+ people... or any people?

Of course children are being groomed to mock, ridicule and hate LGBT people.

Well that was embarrassing to even watch. That poor kid. That video is exactly why children should not be introduced to any sexual content. That child should not even know the word “Homo” as a slur, and I doubt he understands what it means.

Churches usually do not promote homosexuality and preach against it, but that is a church, you do not have to attend church by law.

If this had happened at a school I would demand everyone involved to be fired.

Is it wrong to want a learning environment for children that doesn’t have any indoctrination rituals?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Now Mattel will have to make Ken and Barbie with interchangeable sex organs and boobs...in racially-correct colors too.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The other side of the coin.

Just as bad IMO.

Leave the kids alone!

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

the hysteria about this gender thing seems to me to be almost a fetish of its own. what about the actual abuse of children that happens every second somewhere (mostly within the family)? this is never discussed here, even though everyone is sooo concerned about the well-being of children. using something for your own ideological purposes is also abuse. some things about this lgbtq movement annoy me too. but i don't cry about it every day. there are actually more important issues.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Maxmars

How do you know that? Is it a personal experience? Have you witnessed this "indoctrination" yourself? Were you instructed or pushed by an authority figure to demean and ridicule LGBTQRST+ people... or any people?

Of course children are being groomed to mock, ridicule and hate LGBT people.

Well that was embarrassing to even watch. That poor kid. That video is exactly why children should not be introduced to any sexual content. That child should not even know the word “Homo” as a slur, and I doubt he understands what it means.

Churches usually do not promote homosexuality and preach against it, but that is a church, you do not have to attend church by law.

If this had happened at a school I would demand everyone involved to be fired.

Is it wrong to want a learning environment for children that doesn’t have any indoctrination rituals?

but isn't every generation of schoolchildren at the mercy of the respective zeitgeist? we have all been indoctrinated. you could also say: educated or pressed into the system. in free democracies, the majority usually decides what prevails or is forgotten again at some point. children should learn how colorful life is and not how to hate someone, dont you agree?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Next will be the legalization of pedophilia even against parent wishes

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

The majority does not decide what goes on with individuals.

Or,

If that's the case, the majority of people are heterosexual so then we would get the right to interfere in YOUR private gay life, right ?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Take your children off the brainwashing public schools, teach your child at home, schools have become the most dangerous place for littler children these days and guess who is paying for all this indoctrination, is all private funded.

But still the states will gouge you with taxes to pay for education, you know the old subject's math, science, reading and writing.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
New Jersey LGBTQ+ school curriculum already in place.

Ignorance isn't bliss.

edit on q000000371231America/Chicago0303America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Dizle81

Yeeh, kids should let be kids . This World is in many way allready nut/ confusing place for kids even without LGBTQ .

Three year olds kids... babies really. None of them will be capable of such thoughts anyhow. A rare few of those kids will be lgbtq etc. when older though and simple acceptance, like acceptance of various religious beliefs, seems fine to me. When age appropriate and less agenda driven, more along the lines of "we don't bully others who are different" would suffice.

It's the dangerous delving into fantasy land that needs stopped. People should seek to accept themselves, whether it be physical or mental limitations, male or female. It's one thing to feel off average on the sliding scale of male/female but a whole other level of delusion to believe that hormones/surgery will fix what's off in your head.

The quick fix mentality is the problem. Gender dysphoria should be treated as a minor part of the character while a person develops other strengths. Fixating on it is rampant now, encourages mental weakness, and these people are particularly vulnerable to the woke nonsense.

We have a young lady in our family who called herself a male name from early childhood to late teens, acted/dressed male, swore up a storm etc. Almost overnight at twenty she morphed in a "lady" more feminine than I've ever been myself. She cleaned herself up, got a great job, became a mom and loves it. Woke mentality would probably have had her wallowing in pity at an early age and not stepping up to be her best when needed. She was homeschooled and allowed to express herself freely but nothing was forced, no agendas from the government etc. Personal inner strength is important and needs to be encouraged.

Any time weakness is encouraged, grooming needs to be suspected. Predators will come out of the woodwork given an opportunity.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
well i mean its the uk. they have been fu#k for centuries. They arent smart enough to know better. One can only hope there are a few left that dont get destryoed and can see the evil for what it is and grow up somewhat normal despite this absurd bs.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
children don't need to learn about sex and LGBTWTFBBQ at that age...anyone who does is to be looked upon with suspicion.

leave them until at least age 10 or so (thats's when my school gave us "the talk"

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

" The bible is the most kids friendly book ever "

The Bible Teaches MORALLITY . So , do you have a Problem with that ? Hmm...........

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

It's lawful to teach children at 3 years old about sex and sexual orientation but I make a crude joke at work around adults and I get hauled into HR.

What a crazy reality we live in.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
So let me get this straight.

It's lawful to teach children at 3 years old about sex and sexual orientation but I make a crude joke at work around adults and I get hauled into HR.

What a crazy reality we live in.

Worse.

You can do show and tell with children about vibrating butt plugs, but it's terrible if you teach them the 10 Commandments.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
children don't need to learn about sex and LGBTWTFBBQ at that age...anyone who does is to be looked upon with suspicion.

leave them until at least age 10 or so (thats's when my school gave us "the talk"

How about just give them the same old sex education and move on. Sex Ed wasnt supposed to be everyday. What adult do you trust coming at your kid everyday with sex materials?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
You can do show and tell with
children about vibrating butt plugs,
but it's terrible if you teach
them the 10 Commandments.

Luk: It were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the sea,
than that he should offend one of these little ones.

I whole heartily agree. ^
Bottom line is, they are
intent to take away
OUR Childrens' Innocence
because, they (the groomers) lost theirs

Some one posted a video clip of
a little boy 'singing' about no gays
in heaven . . . Well,
Heaven is Defined as a spiritual place . . .
Meaning
Heaven Is Void of fleshly things,
Void of Hunger,
Void of Queens
Pervs disappointed, of the
Spiritual world
for NOT patronizing flesh ?
Well
> Is what I say and then some.

Parents who teach THEIR children
that
life is more than a meat suit,
make Good Responsible Parents.
And Schools should be teaching kids about
financial responsibility, instead of
butt plug sh@t just to appease
the groomers.
Enough already
Majority is NOT interested.

edit on 29/12/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join