It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force LGBTQ+ Teaching On All Children From The Age Of 3 Upwards Is Lawful Says Court

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Kenzo

The bible is the most kids friendly book ever... Since when do we care about indoctrination of kids?

Oh wait I see... Flip flop

The bible is not taught in public schools typically, so what's your point?

Religious education is also part of the curriculum in UK schools.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I think I'm reading denial, that's good, it means we're actually treating that societal trauma...

Carry on kids...

Societal trauma? Like when you believe you are something you are not? When you dress up in make believe and don’t know how to shut it off, so you start pushing for everyone around you to join your disillusion.

Do you remember when thinking you were someone else was called Schizophrenic?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Because teaching two year olds would just be wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The bible is the most kids friendly book ever... Since when do we care about indoctrination of kids?

All religion or one specific religion?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I have hard time understand your messages , are you now psychologist ?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Don’t see anyone in government forcing the bible on anyone
Also, doesn’t encourage child grooming

In fact, it is for the most part history, both good and bad
It’s your choice to believe or not, no enforcing it on you

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Religious education is general but many schools are associated with a specific church and do religious ceremonies associated with that religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

That`s true, the children in that age group should let be children , without any gender related talks etc .

It`s wrong they bully kids .

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Innocence is a very special thing. Once it is lost, it is gone forever.

Pushing this subject matter on 3 year olds has only one purpose. They don't have the ability to comprehend this subject matter. The real meaning of it all is lost on them. They see it as a game and nothing more. By the time they figure out that it means so much more than just playing dress-up its too late.

The more pervasive something is in society the sooner people become desensitized to it. It wasn't that long ago that men started using women's restrooms. Even though assaults are happening, which most of us knew would be the case, it is already being met with a shrug and, "Well, what did you expect?" If you voice outrage over the incident, you are threatened with hate crimes.

Welcome to liberal utopia.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No need to be confused, surely by now you've read enough of terps posts related to LGBTQ issues to know that terp is extremely sensitive to any non acceptance of the push, already we read a couple of disturbing POV's from terp that are just as disturbing as the premise of the alleged judgement as expressed in the OP.

God help us (oops! another trigger point for terp) is all I can say.

Why we are being herded down these roads of LGBTQ acceptance when clearly the overwhelming vast majority of them are mentally disturbed and stripped of any form of moral compass is downright concerning for evolution.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Don't ask why children need to see drag queens.

Ask yourself why drag queens want an audience of children.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Innocence..the idea that the school's are basically forcing children to eat of the tree. I can see that, but if one looks at it in a Democratic fashion and percentages..its just whatever, needs of the many..The deviance as its spoken of seems to be introduced by those who fear it most..teaching respect is hard, because so many use it as currency, a convenience..An old friend defined religion perfect for me..Someone asked him what religion he was..he said by god Im a buttwiper..I do it religiously, every time I go…That clarified it for me.

link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yep, and it the " normalization " of this all .

link   
Wish we could go back to a time when children could be just that children, and discover how life is along while growing up. Instead of feeding them with information that makes life even more difficult than it already is, they will discover themself over time, just give it time.
The information they want to give to children at such a young age these days makes kids more confused in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Well i have must missed Terps previous writing on the subject or i forget them .

Kids are now targeted with several things, this LGBTQ , and somewhere they also want to give covid vaccines to them, thought it`s not clear to me in which country and to which age .

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

What would I do without my mouthpieces?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

Yeeh, kids should let be kids . This World is in many way allready nut/ confusing place for kids even without LGBTQ .

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Dizle81

Yeeh, kids should let be kids . This World is in many way allready nut/ confusing place for kids even without LGBTQ .

So true....

Kids now being afraid of going to school because of all the school shootings and bullying.
edit on 29-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Religious education is general but many schools are associated with a specific church and do religious ceremonies associated with that religion.

That includes publicly funded schools? Interesting.

In the U.S. public schools are not supposed to teach any specific religious adherence, but religion in general can be taught. Private schools have no such restrictions.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

How do you know that? Is it a personal experience? Have you witnessed this "indoctrination" yourself? Were you instructed or pushed by an authority figure to demean and ridicule LGBTQRST+ people... or any people?

Of course children are being groomed to mock, ridicule and hate LGBT people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join