It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini symptoms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey, where did you learn from Kundalini? where could I find a course? maybe some course. I tried one, but I didn't notice any changes.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceMartian
Hey, where did you learn from Kundalini? where could I find a course? maybe some course. I tried one, but I didn't notice any changes.

Reference my first post if you want to get into a "course" of work that falls into a similar journey. If you have no experience at all with anything of this magnitude, I would begin with the link I listed with Jack Willis as he has a much slower pace than Mr. Hyatt. His whole book is available under that link as a PDF.
edit on 20-4-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Rickymouse, I wish you would create a post on what you wrote about Kale and onions.
A lot of people don’t know about these things. Same with garlic. I believe it is medicinal and not necessarily to be eaten every day by everyone, same with hot peppers etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: rickymouse

Rickymouse, I wish you would create a post on what you wrote about Kale and onions.
A lot of people don’t know about these things. Same with garlic. I believe it is medicinal and not necessarily to be eaten every day by everyone, same with hot peppers etc.

I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about all this and more!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TempleTenSA

I have read thru the replies. I will tell you my semi spontaneous experience without even trying.

I was wondering about the experience and reading books. I finally thought I had put it together with the books and an account of a man who had ....well, I won't say what but I think he had a problem with his spine as I recall.

I began waking in the early am needing to arch my lower back as a shock of sorts occurred. Eventually I woke one AM with my entire body arched and like a shock up my spine to my neck. It did not go to my head. Simultaneously I had a lucid dream with me in a white room arched above a bed with a blond woman with short hair standing over me. As I thought to myself in reality to just 'go with this', I dropped down on the bed in real life and also in the vision or lucid dream as the woman placed her hand on my shoulder and told me I was okay.

If that was a kundalini experience or not, I don't know. I do know that if it was, I am grateful that it did not go to my head because I don't believe I would had been ready for the potential results.

Really think you have to prepare well for what you are wishing. I was/am old and know I was/am not ready for the full experience.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If you want to know if you are ready for this to happen, try salvia divinorum. The goddess will tell you.

I was not, before it became illegal here. Years later, my mycelium confirmed this. So much hidden in the memories of my mind, they burst forward and stop everything in it's tracks. You're left confounded, anxious, and dire. Years of an existential crisis emerged. I'm through the waters now, but instead facing my own mortality. Which I accept.

I remember the feeling of being the butt of a cosmic joke, as my wall split away without breaking, revealing a serene beach, but the constant feeling of being watched and mocked, was too much. Prayed for it to go away. It was like someone told a joke I didn't get, and everyone laughed, and they all stared at me. Till I realised it was me.

Nothing has changed in almost 20 years. Be wary of what you do to your mind in the pursuit of greater things, for great things, require great courage and a firm stance in your mental abilities. It takes years to prepare. and not this life of living one day to the next.

The journey, as the koan says, is like a sparrow with a piece of felt in it's beak, and every 100 years it flies across a mountain, and the felt drags along the ground. When that mountain has been eventually worn down to flat sand, then your journey has only just begun.

edit on 21-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

TBH im not meditating and taking it serious, im just letting it happen, for example your supposed to meditate at set times, i just meditate in my bed on my back before i go to sleep, the thing is if i stop thinking about it or reading the stuff im reading or let go of my waters, i think its still going to happen, im not normal, im fine with that, but my search is for who "I AM" thats what i want to know, and wht my purpose is, my belief is that i need to figure out life before i can live and the stuff ive figured out thus far i have been learning in stages, its like im be broken in, maybe because i search in wonderment, ive alwaays believed that ive been watched over, and acted as if im being watched, i live on the edge and dont fear anything except the light, which ive experienced intermittently through life, thanks for your advice...

oh and btw ive woke up and feel much better so it lasted a couple of days,

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

yes thanks for the help, and i have a book by Regardie that i havent read because its about willfully doing magick, which i have decided not to enter into until i find out who i am and wtf im doing here, in a world where i can see the illusion

Good luck on your search, and thanks for caring

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

ha thanks, but trust me when i say this, anything i meet on any other level will be getting tested, ive not had a conscious back and forth yet, and i only believe in 1 creator, any other gods there are i will respect and learn about, even if it is all imaginary, and i hope it is because in my imagination the order is the creator then me ha.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtWasher

im probably going with QiGong just now as i kinda of got a subconscious inclination to read it recently, now i have had some negative symptoms i think its time to get serious, i have loads of books about these type of things but i have not read many of them, like 20 out of just over 100, but tbh, things have been happening to me anyway

i also have a book called Serpent Power which i havent read and is all about kundalini, but i got the message to read the purple book and the qigong book is a big purple book (when i say message, here i mean upon wakening one day i got a clear, seemingly random, thought in my head) "read the purple book"

thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceMartian

it takes a long time to get anything, but for me i was just doing it in my bed before sleep everynight, and its good for relaxing the body and getting a good sleep, but i made sure to never fall asleep while on my back, i sleep on my side not on my back, if you cant lie on your back without falling asleep at bed time then im not sure, im ready now to do some proper meditation though

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks, maybe in the next life you will be ready, maybe im not ready... guess al find out, but my experiences have been happening increasingly since round about the age of 39-40, and seem to be increasing, i dont harbour fears, i just want truth and purpose you know, i feel like there is something i need to find

i aged 42 now

edit on 21-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Kale? i am growing Kale, well i have seeds and i should probably start them off just now, but yeah Kale, think i wanted to grow that because i read something about its health benefits, is it copper based or something?

thats cool im going to start Kale today, thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
This is what occurs when the cosmic joke is got:

edit on 21-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

my search is for who "I AM" thats what i want to know,

You are not a who.
Seeking for some 'thing', that you think you can 'know' with what you actually are....you are the knowing.

Saint Francis of Assisi said:
"What we are looking for is what is looking."

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The false gods (fallen angels) and coiled snake should tell you what you need to know.

Run from that crap and find Jesus.

Ummm...actually...you are incorrect...

I've studied and practiced various disciplines for decades...

let me ask you a question...

Do you know what..."The Bridal Chamber" is in Christianity...?

The Bridal Chamber is the exact same process and experience as Kundalini...the only difference is cultural...

I have had these extremely powerful experiences many times...using Yoga...Meditation...and Deep Spiritual Prayer...in Orthodox Christian tradition...

Faith is a powerful tool...as is visualization...and will...faith is Gnosis...and Gnosis is knowledge...knowledge gained not through reading ancient tomes...but through removing the self...the ego from the equation...silencing the unsure aspects of the persona and becoming faith...become the process...

The trap lies in guilt...in self-flagellation...in succumbing to one's psyche...in unresolved addictions...in becoming a trough...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

"The bridal chamber"... thanks for that

do you follow a specific diet? i havent been eating well for a while, for some reason im going off certain foods, i can still eat chicken, but lorne/pork is a nono and beef is going the same way, no tried bacon in a while though, but for sure i believe i need a better diet

and have you tried sounding different vowels to make your body vibrate up the spine area, ive found different vibrations linked can make the vibration travel up, or down, but im goin for up, i think this is key

cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Highly reminds me of Voodoo

Voodoo? Voodoo??!! ... I don't believe in Voodoo.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TempleTenSA

"The bridal chamber"... thanks for that

do you follow a specific diet? i havent been eating well for a while, for some reason im going off certain foods, i can still eat chicken, but lorne/pork is a nono and beef is going the same way, no tried bacon in a while though, but for sure i believe i need a better diet

and have you tried sounding different vowels to make your body vibrate up the spine area, ive found different vibrations linked can make the vibration travel up, or down, but im goin for up, i think this is key

cheers

Ummm...I lived at a Zen center for a few months some years ago and was a vegetarian at that time...during that time I attended a..."session"...they pronounced it "sesheen"...this was meditating from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm in the Zendo...during that session I found the processes the body uses during death...I was searching for...what comes next...

The I..."The Animating Factor" as I like to call the consciousness within the construct...the self...stepped from life...into what comes next...I found a place of such extreme warmth and love...endless compassion and knowing...during the short time I spent there...probably only minutes...I knew and understood the entirety of the all...everything there was to learn or know was in my mind...however there was also a great sorrow...a sorrow that presented itself as thoughts of those I would hurt If the body did pass and I move on...

So...I chose to step back into life...and it was the hardest thing I've ever done...I returned to a body that was in the process of dying...whose organs were shutting down...and I had to forcefully visualize their proper function...and it took months of constant mental vigilance to get my respiratory system and heart rate to normalize...

When I meditate I practice void meditation...which begins with meditating on..."thinking not thinking"...and then eventually to "not thinking"...where you do not allow thought to impinge on the aware you...where all of ego and id and internalized voices and imagery is silenced and ignored...

This is all predicated on when I practice I remove all doubt and become pure will along the direction of my intent.

Kundalini...or "the bridal chamber" when it fulfills...is such a powerful and complete flood of bliss that if every drug or sexual induced episode were combined into one...that there is no comparison...none...it's also a place of Gnosis...or knowing...where again...all of the all is there and comprehended...

As I've stated...I've attained this state by using meditation...through yoga...and through deep spiritual prayer...and I have never prayed for self...only for others...

These paths are a life work...a devotion to purity...and grace...this is a 24/7 commitment...and if you choose to proceed along these paths...then every inner demon and vise will confront your path and cause you to fall...to fail...

walk sure...walk with determination...and walk humble...yet with ultimate strength...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join