It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini symptoms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've been light headed and nauseous for the past two days, i have been attempting to raise the kundalini, and these symptoms are quite strong so i have to lie down for most of the day, im wondering if i should stop with my experiments but its like its all happening as a matter of course, im asking if there is anyone out there that knows the best way to deal with Kundalini symptoms, has any one experienced light headedness etc when it has happened to them, if so how long did it last

basically if anyone has any information on who to deal with a kundalini awakening i would greatly appreciate it

thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No advice but props for your determined questing.

a reply to: TempleTenSA

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ummm...you should be extremely wary of attempting to progress with your attempts...

If you're not spiritually pure...then you can interfere with your autonomous nervous system...and create imbalances...

Intense spiritual pursuits are best accomplished in controlled settings with the presence and aid of a master of the art...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I'd agree with that.

Like with every mind altering practice set and setting is essential to bring forth a constructive experience.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Id agree with you-sir...YouSir.. too.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'll note that I have been on a similar pursuit for many years, and to put it lightly I have been tip toeing around the actual work.

After some heavy experiences with psychedelics, and a completely unexpected "emergency/awakening" a few years ago, I went on a long journey looking for answers and understanding.

Unfortunately finding a "master" in this day and age is incredibly hard, everyone wants your money, and personally, I don't think a genuine master would put a price on such pursuits.

So the only recourse is reading and studying the work. There is a lot of bad information out there, so most of my study went into works from the late 19th century through the 20th century. Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot of bunk work out there from these times, but it was a little easier for me to find works that resonated with me from this time.

There is one system I am about to fully dive and immerse myself into.

I will tell you the name of the system, and a few names of individuals involved in it, it's up to you as if the program fits into what you are trying to accomplish or not.

Before entering, I would ask yourself a few questions:

How do you want to come out of this experience?

How do you want to be changed because of it?

There must be a reason to pursue what you are after, and it's important to have these concepts clear in your mind.

Four names:

William Reich
Israel Regardie
Jack Willis
Christopher Hyatt

The name of the program is called "Radical Undoing" or "Undoing Yourself with Energized Meditation" Also known as Reichian therapy

All of the individuals mentioned played a role in the programs development, and have had different ideas and methods of going about the work.

The most important thing is to GO SLOWLY!!!

This is not an overnight work, and must be approached with care to yourself and your goals.

Do your research into these and see if they fit your frame of reference, if not, drop them like it's hot and find something that resonates with you.

Hope I helped in some way, and please be gentle with yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
one of my friends dad died trying to activate his kundalini, is it dangerous?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I had to look up what the hell that was.

Kundalini, chakras, and nadis

In Hinduism, Kundalini (Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी, romanized: kuṇḍalinī, lit. 'coiled snake', pronunciation (help·info)) is a form of divine feminine energy (or Shakti) believed to be located at the base of the spine, in the muladhara. It is an important concept in Śhaiva Tantra, where it is believed to be a force or power associated with the divine feminine or the formless aspect of the Goddess. This energy in the body, when cultivated and awakened through tantric practice, is believed to lead to spiritual liberation.

Kuṇḍalinī is associated with Parvati or Adi Parashakti, the supreme being in Shaktism; and with the goddesses Bhairavi and Kubjika.[1][2] The term, along with practices associated with it, was adopted into Hatha yoga in the 9th century.[3] It has since then been adopted into other forms of Hinduism as well as modern spirituality and New age thought.

When Kundalini Shakti is conceived as a goddess, then, when it rises to the head, it unites itself with the Supreme Being of (Lord Shiva). The aspirant then becomes engrossed in deep meditation and infinite bliss.

The false gods (fallen angels) and coiled snake should tell you what you need to know.

Run from that crap and find Jesus.

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” – 1 John 4:1
“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;” – 1 Timothy 4:1

Demon stuff invading the fake Christian churches. Highly reminds me of Voodoo
edit on 20-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I have heard from ranked Vishnuvists that once you begin the process with Kunalini, you can not go back, and must be properly instructed and guided through the practice.

That said, I do believe that an arduous practice of Vipassana meditation can clear/purify the energy imbalance and blockages without awakening the power centers. This meditation is likely to be much more rewarding and practical for you anyway.

Check out S.N. Goenka or PM me and I can give you a good starting point

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

In Hinduism, Kundalini (Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी, romanized: kuṇḍalinī, lit. 'coiled snake', pronunciation (help·info)) is a form of divine feminine energy (or Shakti) believed to be located at the base of the spine, in the muladhara. It is an important concept in Śhaiva Tantra, where it is believed to be a force or power associated with the divine feminine or the formless aspect of the Goddess. This energy in the body, when cultivated and awakened through tantric practice, is believed to lead to spiritual liberation.

Kuṇḍalinī is associated with Parvati or Adi Parashakti, the supreme being in Shaktism; and with the goddesses Bhairavi and Kubjika.[1][2] The term, along with practices associated with it, was adopted into Hatha yoga in the 9th century.[3] It has since then been adopted into other forms of Hinduism as well as modern spirituality and New age thought.

When Kundalini Shakti is conceived as a goddess, then, when it rises to the head, it unites itself with the Supreme Being of (Lord Shiva). The aspirant then becomes engrossed in deep meditation and infinite bliss.

The false gods (fallen angels) and coiled snake should tell you what you need to know.

I find it very insensitive to refer to the gods of other religions than your own as "false" and "crap."
edit on 20-4-2022 by DirtWasher because: a word

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

I find it very insensitive to refer to the gods of other religions than your own as "false" and "crap."

Good. Don't want anyone sucked into that thinking it is a positive thing.

Ephesians 5:11
English Standard Version

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
edit on 20-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It sounds to me that the individuals performing these exercises with such flippant attitudes are not considering that these "Demonic" spirits they are encountering are actually years upon years of repressed tension and emotion.

The work I suggested above is about undoing the built in, taught, and brainwashed ideas/thoughts that have been force fed to us one way or another through our life.

The work is not for everyone, it is extremely personal, and it's about taking the work into your own hands to become who you are meant to be.

It is hard to visualize or understand the depth of repressed trauma and emotion we harbor. It is especially hard to understand in an age where imagination is dying, and distractions from the self, and real life are ever growing.

I am not discounting Jesus Christ, I am not discounting the countless gods and traditions that try to employ a wholeness of self and the world around them.

I am suggesting that in this day and age it is up to the individual to lead themselves to liberation, The Church and other Spirit For Profit organizations do not have the individual truly in mind when employing their own methods.

"It’s always easier to hold others responsible for your own mistakes, to resort to the situational factor"

I will end with a quote.

“I warn you, whoever you are, Oh! You who want to probe the “Arcana of Nature”, that if you do not find “within yourself” that which you are looking for, you shall not find it outside either! If you ignore the excellences of your own house, how do you pretend to find other excellences? Within you is hidden the treasure of treasures! “Know Thyself” and you will know the Universe and the Gods.”

edit on 20-4-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

Good. Don't want anyone sucked into that thinking it is a positive thing.

Ephesians 5:11
English Standard Version

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

It is plenty fine that you hold that opinion, but you are choosing to frame your posts as fact, which is incredibly intolerant to anyone's spiritual journey and presumptuous to ATS T&C, which I hold in very high regard and expect veteran members such as yourself to respect.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you are sitting in a position with your legs crossed on the floor, you could be causing a pinching off of the veins that return the blood to the heart and causing the legs to retain water which could make a person have lower blood pressure to the brain.

This can cause light headedness or spinning. Until circulation brings the blood back into the system by walking or something or even sleeping where you are laying flat, part of your body will have too much water and the rest will be hypovolemic.

This can lead to the expanding of the veins causing vericous vein symptoms or it can just show up as edema in the legs. It also increases the risk of thrombosis...eat some more foods that lower clotting, like some more onions, or grapefruit....and avoid foods like Kale and some other foods that promote blood thickening.

It is most likely just temporary. Sometimes if the veins get pinched off, your blood pressure can elevate too, causing high blood pressure in the head and some places but that usually also has a sort of weird feeling associated with it. I learned about all this through years of experience and learned it the hard way originally.. I learned to compensate for this kind of stuff over forty years ago, lately the research I did just explains to me why things happen that I already knew were happening. I also can't sit too long or stand in one place too long, I need to move to keep things flowing properly.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Gift...

Symptom...

It's all semantics.

Tomato

Toe mat oh

Potato

Pah tat oh

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you are sitting in a position with your legs crossed on the floor, you could be causing a pinching off of the veins that return the blood to the heart and causing the legs to retain water which could make a person have lower blood pressure to the brain.

This can cause light headedness or spinning. Until circulation brings the blood back into the system by walking or something or even sleeping where you are laying flat, part of your body will have too much water and the rest will be hypovolemic.

This can lead to the expanding of the veins causing vericous vein symptoms or it can just show up as edema in the legs. It also increases the risk of thrombosis...eat some more foods that lower clotting, like some more onions, or grapefruit....and avoid foods like Kale and some other foods that promote blood thickening.

It is most likely just temporary. Sometimes if the veins get pinched off, your blood pressure can elevate too, causing high blood pressure in the head and some places but that usually also has a sort of weird feeling associated with it. I learned about all this through years of experience and learned it the hard way originally.. I learned to compensate for this kind of stuff over forty years ago, lately the research I did just explains to me why things happen that I already knew were happening. I also can't sit too long or stand in one place too long, I need to move to keep things flowing properly.

I found that staying plenty hydrated and using a meditation stool relieves the pressures my long legs get subjected to were I to meditate cross-legged. I can actually stand up relatively quickly instead of slowly and painfully unfolding.

Thank you for mentioning diet and body position. These are of as much importance as the determination required for the practice.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why does everything have to be Demons and Angels ?

Why is anything other there Christianity Considered Evil by you and people like you ?

There is so much more to our existence just open your mind open your eyes.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i agree with you. Could be letting or inviting demonic forces in .a reply to: infolurker

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join