It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary conspiracy 2. The Main Plan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have deciphered more important information thanks to three interconnected films:

The Omega Man is a post-apocalyptic film, based on the 1954 novel “I Am Legend”, that was released on 1 August 1971. Its title in Spain is El último hombre vivo (The Last Man Alive).

It is worth mentioning that omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.

At the beginning of it we can see this sign inside a car dealership:

From it we take the 22.

Then this calendar appears for the first time:

From the 1975, we disregard the 17 and keep the 95, which is a hint to the 95% target.

There is also an allusion to the 9/11 attacks in the telephone number from the van:

Later on, the protagonist opens a hotel room:

Again, we disregard the 17 and keep the 10.

Then, a corpse can be seen while we hear a voice in off:

The 958 is a second allusion to the 95% target.

And the 5 is a reference to the phase 5 of the conspiracy’s plan. The eight from 958 plus the above August would be a camouflaged way of saying 88, that is HH = Heil Hitler.

Then we see that calendar for the second time:

At this point (the third or fourth time I watched this film) is when I learned that for resolving this part of the puzzle we have to disregard the 17 from the figures shown in this film. And also that the solution was not a date, as I firstly thought, but a time period, concretely: the duration of the phase 5.

The Assassination of Trotsky is a historical film released on 20 April 1972, precisely on the 83rd anniversary of the birth of Adolf Hitler.

It tells the story of the assassination of the Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky in August 1940 while he was living in Mexico City.

In this scene the killer (Ramón Mercader, although his real name is never heard in this film) meets an accomplice in the roof of a Catholic Church:

This scene means that both the killer and who sent him, Stalin, were members of the reactionary conspiracy.

Towards the end of this film, the assassin stands behind Trotsky before killing him:

This scene (which is a reconstruction of the real murder) and its outcome are quite strange, and it is very rare that a man like Trotsky, who had been Minister of Defense of the Soviet Union and leader of the Red Army, allowed someone to stay behind him like that.

Soylent Green is a dystopian film released on 19 April 1973, one day before the 84th anniversary of the birth of Hitler. Its Spanish title is Cuando el destino nos alcance (When Destiny Catches Us).

At the beginning of it we can see this sign:

The 40 million are a hint to the 400 million of inhabitants the Earth would have after the Phase 5 if the conspiracy succeeded.

Then we see this scene where a killer stands behind his victim:

It is a symbolic way of linking this motion picture with the assassination of Trotsky.

Pay attention to the dialogue between these two characters:

Why the seated character mentions God for no reason and then allows the standing man to kill him?

Answer: Because with this scene the conspirators are confessing that Trotsky belonged to the conspiracy too.

Trotsky, in this film, is divided in three characters, the first one is the seated man from above. The second one is the protagonist’s roommate:

He is shown reading an encyclopedia, which represents both Trotsky (reading himself in his office) and his historic importance.

The third one is the boss of the protagonist:

Manhattan’s map would be a hint to the map of Mexico seen in Trotsky’s office from the above mentioned film.

On this same office there is a sign of a fictional politician:

It seems to me a reference to Ron DeSantis, the current Governor of Florida.

There is a secondary character in this film portrayed by a black woman:

She is a link to the character (also portrayed by a black woman) from The Omega Man, and this means that that these two films are connected.

A brief (but very revealing) line spoken by the protagonist’s roommate (called Sol):

His name is Sol (Sun) and he needs water, so this means that his symbolic counterpart, Leon Trotsky, was a “plant”, that is a shill that worked for the reactionary conspiracy.

Then we see this scene inside a Catholic church:

There is an statue of Jesus showing his two hands (blue arrow):

A closer view of it:

The hand is a symbol used by the conspiracy to reference itself. So these two hands would represent Stalin and Trotsky.

Finally, we can see the protagonist raising his bloody hand:

It symbolizes the Phase 5 and its bloody nature.

In conclusion:

- The Phase 5 is planned to last ten years. If 2022 is the year zero, then this phase would take place between 2023 and 2032.

- Therefore, the year 2033 is a good candidate to be the end of this phase and the beginning of the new one. Which makes sense, because it would be the 100th anniversary of the nazi seizure of power in Germany.

- Both Joseph Stalin and Leon Trotsky belonged to the reactionary conspiracy.

- The reference to Ron DeSantis is to proof their control of the system is so good that they can put the name of a U.S. governor in a film 46 years in advance (1973-2019).

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have found more hidden information in another 1973 film.

The Train is a Franco-Italian film that was released in 1973. It is set in May 1940 in France, when this country is about to be occupied by Germany.

There is a 22 in the train:

It would be a hint to 2022, the year zero of the conspiracy.

A bit later, we can see the headcode of this train:

We can find a very important date on it:

It is the beginning date of the Israel-Hamas war written from right to left.

The five from 353 seems to be a reference to phase 5.

In this motion picture we can see some real footage of the Second World War:

And there is also a caravan of refugees in this film:

Both of them, the WW2 footage and the caravan, remind of the images we are seeing in Gaza since the war began last October.

Finally, a Star of David can be seen in one wagon:

Detail view:

In conclusion:

• The conspirators used this film to announce the date of the beginning of the war in Gaza.

• This date, 7 October 2023, is a very good candidate to be the start date of the Phase 5.

• The conspirators put hidden information in at least six films released in 1973, which are:

- Soylent Green (released on 19 April 1973).

- Scorpio (19 April 1973).

- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (2 May 1973).

- The Day of the Jackal (16 May 1973).

- Executive Action (7 November 1973).

- The Train (1973).

I have written about Soylent Green and The Train in this thread, I wrote about the other four in Composition.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker2

We can find a very important date on it:

It is the beginning date of the Israel-Hamas war written from right to left.

I have found this date in two more instances:

• The 1977 Constitution of the Soviet Union was the third and final constitution of this country. It was effective on 7 October 1977. This date is connected to the start of the war in Gaza through the number 23:

The Bunker is a 1981 historical war film.

On it we can see this scene in Hitler’s quarter of the Führerbunker:

The pattern of the couch/sofa is full of rhombuses, while a Star of David is composed of two halves of a rhombus superimposed, one pointing upward and the other pointing downward.

If we look closer to the time:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

Please, take a break. This stuff is completely delusional.

No one is buying it.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Little does Marxist know that B.J. Blazkowicz already foiled this reactionary conspiracy at Castle Wolfenstein by killing Hitler personally.

He had a robot suit and everything. Until it exploded.

Fun times.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Indeed

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Great post!! Must be a conspiracy that I can't star it.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker2

Perusing this thread and two thoughts immediately come to mind:

1 - What the hell did I just read?

2 - Did you bump your head? The level of effort you've devoted to this cray-cray is beyond anything even remotely normal.

Seriously, I worry for your mental health. Your should see a professional as soon as possible as it appears that you're rapidly devolving and it's anybody's guess what might come next.

Best of luck and Godspeed amigo.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join