It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary conspiracy 2. The Main Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My point of view is that the conspirators designed this plan mainly between the 1860s and the 1880s and started the execution of it in the summer of 1914. This plan consists in creating a continuous world war while trying to keep everyone else (from outside the conspiracy) ignorant about this fact. Its major phases are:

1) First World War (1914-1918)

2) Second World War (1939-1945)

3) Cold War (1947-1991)

4) War on Terrorism (2001-2021)

Their intention is to make of 2022 their year zero, so I think beginning in 2023 they plan to start the 5th (and probably last) of its phases.

5) (2023- ???) They are plotting to create an artificial Apocalypse (or a man-made extinction event) from which the coronavirus pandemic, released by them in late 2019 on Wuhan, was only the prelude. The other main components of this phase they intent to create: A global economic collapse, destruction of much of the technology at a worldwide level (maybe using something similar to the Carrington Event), uncommon natural disasters, a deadlier pandemic (wether a new one or a worsening of the current one), and finally creating a civil war in the USA and in the middle of it a war between the U.S. (or part of it) and China.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Frankly, I am getting tired of it always being just around the corner. I am here for it, now. Lets do this and get it all over with.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
5) (2023- ???) They are plotting to create an artificial Apocalypse (or a man-made extinction event) from which the coronavirus pandemic, released by them in late 2019 on Wuhan, was only the prelude.

Do they have something more deadly since the 'Rona only seemed to kill mostly the obese, elderly and those with other comorbidities? It was rather ineffective as an 'extinction event'.

Asking for someone who is older and chunky.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Hi MD. You keep saying ''they''. They they they. Just who are ''they''?
The closest I have been able to find in your essays here on ATS is from your post over the weekend found here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it, you suggest, the closest I can find to a ''they'' here in the US is this.

Composed mainly by most (or all) European far-right parties, the Trumpist wing of the U.S. Republican Party, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb ut-Tahrir (Party of Liberation, a radical version of the MB)

In that thread you suggest that the Trumpist wing of that party is the lowest level of the three tiered conspiracy within which the people composing that level are blind to their participation in the grand conspiracy. That there are two levels higher and more secretive. How do you propose, if you do, that Trump, his allies and his followers are being suckered into being useful idiots to this world and century spanning cabal of world controllers?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is quite the perfect example of the human inability to deal with chaos.
All those things you stated are in itself not untrue. Even the part with a section trying to bring about the/a apocalypse.
However there's no grande plan, there's no hidden mastermind in control. There's just chaos.
Events building up on eachother, a vast number of influences concurring to create a narrative that perfectly makes sense in hindsight but is not predictable before the fact.
That's a lot harder to swallow, a lot less sexy than a 'they' who knows and controls everything, isn't it?
But that's the truth, humanity in a nutshell is far less intelligent and competent and capable than we are inclined to believe.
That's the real conspiracy.
It would be somewhat fixable but... it's just so much easier not to, right? So much more comfortable to paint a feindbild and just wait for some kind of saviour... or watch some cat vids...
whatever

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hi MD. You keep saying ''they''. They they they. Just who are ''they''?
The closest I have been able to find in your essays here on ATS is from your post over the weekend found here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it, you suggest, the closest I can find to a ''they'' here in the US is this.

Composed mainly by most (or all) European far-right parties, the Trumpist wing of the U.S. Republican Party, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb ut-Tahrir (Party of Liberation, a radical version of the MB)

In that thread you suggest that the Trumpist wing of that party is the lowest level of the three tiered conspiracy within which the people composing that level are blind to their participation in the grand conspiracy. That there are two levels higher and more secretive. How do you propose, if you do, that Trump, his allies and his followers are being suckered into being useful idiots to this world and century spanning cabal of world controllers?

Isnt it the 'Trumpers' that are outting the people who are doing the wars? lol

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great thinking OP, history teaches us everything we need to know.
Think also, we have all been here before............ 4 2 1 time loop...... Till we.react with love and raise our collective consciousness.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think i had the same creepy, yet not ominous feeling had with Death Wish 3 one night. The graphic novel

Causality or propaganda.
edit on 11-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Isnt it the 'Trumpers' that are outting the people who are doing the wars? lol

So they say they are. But are they? That is the issue raised by OP's postulations. That the higher levels of this world conspiracy work in such a manner that the lowest rungs of the pyramidal conspiracy really have little clue of what is really going on other than the mind set developed for them to exist within.

What a great ''cover story'' huh? Have a man who scammed his way though the business world and gained enough fame by hosting a comedy game show for celebrities for over a decade, then step into the political sphere spouting a bunch of political memes that are sure to catch a specific segment of dissatisfied political base. Possibly a revolutionary movement while also possibly a con job designed to obfuscate the vision of that very group of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Pretty much exactly that, controlled opposition is the term I believe. You keep asking who “they” are. Well you could start by looking at the CFR, WEF, the so called think tanks and even secret society’s. NGO’s are you used to steer things because you can’t get FOI requests from those. Agenda 21/30 is the goal with a “great reset”

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well, I told that in my first post of this series.

And regarding your 2nd question, it’s very important to differentiate between Donald Trump and his voters. The vast majority of his voters know nothing about the Conspiracy, simply they are as manipulated as everyone else outside the conspiracy, including myself until one year ago or so.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I can relate to that feeling because I thought the same for many years before 2021. Everyone should know that one of the tricks the conspirators used to avoid being detected was to flood the internet with many fake doom dates in which, when they arrived, nothing happened. They did this a lot in the 2000s and 2010s.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As I said, I believe they are going to release a deadlier disease, but I don’t know if it will be a new virus or a new variant of the current coronavirus.

The coronavirus is not an extinction event but a part of the extinction event the reactionary conspirators are trying to create.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I thought exactly like that before 2021, but I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

As I said, I believe they are going to release a deadlier disease, but I don’t know if it will be a new virus or a new variant of the current coronavirus.

The variants are more contagious by far less virulent so that won't work.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's the real conspiracy.

Creating feindbilds (new word for me Peep, thanks) goes all the way back to the early days when stories of the serpent in the garden came along. Faces change, body styles, species, even planetary origins, all to paint some concrete villain that ''if only'' we could defeat.

Remember the old comic strip "Pogo" and the now famous squib, ''We have met the enemy and they are us". That one hit me like a ton of bricks when I was young.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well, I hope no part of their fake Apocalypse works.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The coronavirus is not an extinction event but a part of the extinction event the reactionary conspirators are trying to create.

You know, one has to wonder. China is going pretty hard core with the lockdowns now.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

5) (2023- ???) They are plotting to create an artificial Apocalypse (or a man-made extinction event) from which the coronavirus pandemic, released by them in late 2019 on Wuhan, was only the prelude.

Do they have something more deadly since the 'Rona only seemed to kill mostly the obese, elderly and those with other comorbidities? It was rather ineffective as an 'extinction event'.

Asking for someone who is older and chunky.

Thank you for asking this. My first thought was uh oh 😳😳😳. This girl is in trouble !! (Meaning me)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well, I hope no part of their fake Apocalypse works.

If it's fake what are you worrying about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join