It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is FoxNews So Often Obsessed and Fixated on the Murder of a White Person.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No, but their ratings and viewership are abysmal, and those are inflated for many years by captive audiences at airports.

redstate.com...

nypost.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So you are saying all the racism and social justice focused stories highlighted attractive people? Were George Floyd or Michael Brown good looking?

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Madviking

I agree the murders are real. I'm just wondering why FoxNews chooses to periodically make the murder of a White person and that person's family, the most important thing for a time.

The more attractive the victim..seem to get attention, if you are not attractive..crickets. Seems like life in general

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
So you are saying all the racism and social justice focused stories highlighted attractive people? Were George Floyd or Michael Brown good looking?

I agree the murders are real. I'm just wondering why FoxNews chooses to periodically make the murder of a White person and that person's family, the most important thing for a time.

The more attractive the victim..seem to get attention, if you are not attractive..crickets. Seems like life in general

No, I'm saying murder cases seem to get more attention in the situation I laid out. I never included racism or sj. The premise of the OP featured a attractive woman who was murdered. And..Fox news doesn't do racism, or SJ stuff anyway, or not a lot. Left wing media rams it down your throat, with often, false info, and plenty of innuendo
edit on 18-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Those were obviously targeting a different emotion: Anger

Stories of pretty white female victims are targeting fear and empathy.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No they weren't really good looking. They were stories that had traction due to viewers involved. The story involved . No one is saying that only alphas are covered by msm.

The ones that don't merit the attention of the masses are the ones we're debating. Seems most of the time these stories garner attention solely because of their looks. Its a shame that anyone dies, good looking or not.
I guess there's a certain mystique about good looking people. (black, white, or whatever)

edit on 18-1-2022 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Fair enough, when it comes to female violence or murder victims, certainly the good looks thing is highlighted.

No, I'm saying murder cases seem to get more attention in the situation I laid out. I never included racism or sj. The premise of the OP featured a attractive woman who was murdered. And..Fox news doesn't do racism, or SJ stuff anyway, or not a lot. Left wing media rams it down your throat, with often, false info, and plenty of innuendo

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Profits. Clicks. And views.

Fox news viewers are majority white.

And it is human nature to sympathies with your own race more than other races.

The truth is the fox owners used algorithms to find out what kind of story's get the most views. And white death story's get more views than black, brown , or asian death story's.

It's not so much racism as it is greedy people taking advantage of human nature for profits.

Same with the other networks. We see more story's about black people being abused on cnn because that kind of story gets more views there.
The same story on fox would not get that amount of views just like the story of the cornfield murder wouldn't get as many views on cnn.

Yup, and add pandering to the mix. Pillow dude and the blond bimbos plainly wearing the cross on the necklace less (which I have no problem with) and country music on the back ground morning talk, no problem either. But it’s obviously targeting certain groups of white Midwestern/southern/northern people. I’m one of them folk and can see right through their crap. Fox and friends, ugh.

Front page top of the news for FoxNews tonight is alleged murderer Shawn Laval.

OK...then arrest him so we can move on!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Because some of these people have connections to people in power. Or they worked for someone that knew certain schedules of someone connected to a government official who was doing illegal things. An example would be a lady who disappeared after getting a phone call while at her sons football game in California. Seems random and definitely not like national news. Until you look into her background. She had been a Secretary at a business for the last 10 years and her boss had 4 business partners or “investors” one of which was Hunter Biden. 3 of the 5 were arrested and later went to prison. Her boss and Biden didn’t because More evidence was needed. This lady knew all of their meeting times, schedules, places they meet who was at them and probably more because that was her job.They found her dog later wandering a rich part of the city. She had stopped by her house and got her laptop and her dog after leaving the game. She and the laptop still haven’t been found.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Thankyou for relating the back-story on why some seemingly small matters are actually much larger in their implications.

I think top-tier people in government who start out meaning-well, end up protecting themselves and their families, after seeing first hand how certain groups inside the government can (and do) make individuals disappear without a trace, with no human being "off limits" or too big to terminate.

Senator Chuck Schumer admitted to brand-new President Trump, that's what keeps him in line, and warned Trump that his family is subject to being snuffed as easy as anyone else. To the evil factions, nobody is special.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Blacks make up 13% of the total population but commit over half the murders. Every white family has a daughter, niece, grandchild sister etc that looks like this girl. Another pos black murderer, just killed again.

White lives matter too. And we are fed up. I predict there will be vigilante justice coming to these areas. The people in control have lost control. This murderer, mentally ill or not should just be put down. No more arrests, no more revolving door. Just eliminate the risk to society.

edit on 19-1-2022 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Because it doesn't fit the narrative that the mainstream media pushes. Murders like this are supposed to be the other race around so the left can push it, call Republicans racist, and steal the midterms.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Paschar0
Pretty white girls for whatever reason get bigger ratings. Fox is also aware of where their ratings come from.

This.

The girl from UCLA is all over the news, not just FOX.

Probably because the drug abusing white wimmin like these had no future and nobody cared what happened to them...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Probably because the drug abusing white wimmin like these had no future and nobody cared what happened to them...

Pretty much. Pretty white girls get the attention, this has been a thing for a long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Profits. Clicks. And views.

Fox news viewers are majority white.

Every news station viewership is majority white. Kinda happens that way when 75% of the country is white.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018

Pretty much. Pretty white girls get the attention, this has been a thing for a long time.

They get my attention for sure. If it's an ugly man or woman, meh. Kate Steinle had my attention, too. Jayne Mansfield had a song written about her by a man who was infatuated with her, but was only a year old when she died.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Floyd and Brown were all set to get modelling contracts with Vogue !!!! 😃

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Post a photo of Brown. The name rings a bell. But it's a very common name.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's Michael Brown from the @Ferguson MO battle of 2014 .....

google images of Michael Brown - Ferguson battle 2014

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's Michael Brown from the @Ferguson MO battle of 2014 .....

google images of Michael Brown - Ferguson battle 2014

Ohhhh. The "Gentle Giant" as Barack Obama called him. Thanks.

By the way, FOX NEWS has pivoted back to making AMERICA CRIME IN BIG CITIES their #1 focus over the past 3 days.

This morning, the spotlight is on Washington D.C.: www.foxnews.com...

But from what I can tell by looking at Chicago's news, residents of these big cities don't care, because the crimes are confined to "the bad areas".

FOX NEWS had better move to hammering Biden on the Economy, Incompetence, C-19 Hysteria, and other things that affect +90% of Americans.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Over the past 12 days, this murder of college students in Idaho has received hundreds of hours of attention by FoxNews TV and has been on the front page of FoxNews.com every single day....often with a silly headline, such "There are lots of fingerprints in the dorm area...complicating matters."

Today's Front Page: www.foxnews.com...

With over 80 murders @ day in America, why does Fox News latch on to certain ones from time to time, and smother devote so much news time and webpage space to them? ONLY FoxNews does this.

I wonder who is the person at Fox Corporation that gives the order to focus on a specific disappearance, or trial, or death(s) so exhaustively?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join