It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
I'm pretty sure that Hendricus G. Loos might be an engineering analog to Hollywood's Alan Smithee.

Sort of looks that way. I've worked at places where that was done if you didn't want to leave a trail of patents pointing back to a particular guy. That can cause security issues. So, since the guy has to assign the patent to the company anyway, you give him a bonus for filing it under the Harvey Rabbit name.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good post, Thanks for beinig this to our attention

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Geez, its like getting a magic wand,and not be tempted to try it out..

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Screw that im gonna print every bit of paper

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hi!

i know this isnt in the physics forum, is it possible to do the same with any appliance at home?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I was thinking the same thing till it was brought to our attention that he has a daughter apparently, and that they are both involved in nervous system research.
Yet somehow the info on her is shady.
Her mother's name is Roos, her name Loos, both German names. and according to this online dictionary Loos means "false, void, empty"
Ze Germans? Ze Mind Control?
Curiouser and Curiouser...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It´s very interesting and important thread, because here we are real evidence!

I´m not very good at physics, so can anyone explane to me in easier way: is the manipulation through monitors possible only if I wach videos or is it somehow possible, that these pulses are generated all the time when I sit by my computer?

I´m also interested in digital tv, my country switched to this few years ago and it would be interested to know more - like, how important it is to have digital TV to use these manipulation techniques or can they be used in analogue too?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Amandla

the monitor patent works by pulsing the image at something he called "the sensory resonance frequency"
SO apparently just having the photons hitting your skin will generate random nerve firing in the subcutaneous nerves which will register in the brain causing specific changes in the nervous system.
But dont take my word for it.

In all of these implementations, the subject is exposed to the pulsed electromagnetic field that is generated by the monitor as the result of image intensity pulsing. Certain cutaneous nerves of the subject exhibit spontaneous spiking in patterns which, although rather random, contain sensory information at least in the form of average frequency. Some of these nerves have receptors that respond to the field stimulation by changing their average spiking frequency, so that the spiking patterns of these nerves acquire a frequency modulation, which is conveyed to the brain

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

the monitor patent works by pulsing the image at something he called "the sensory resonance frequency"
SO apparently just having the photons hitting your skin will generate random nerve firing in the subcutaneous nerves which will register in the brain causing specific changes in the nervous system.

Thanks! Sounds scary.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You want scary? In the above patents he also mentions it works through the 3.5 inch lcd display on a camcorder.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
a reply to: Bedlam

Hi!

i know this isnt in the physics forum, is it possible to do the same with any appliance at home?

After arguing with an electrical engineer back and forth about the feasibility of this patent it appears that any flashing lights properly modulated in intensity and pulsation will produce the desired effect

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So you need both? To make it work , sound resonance isn't just gonna do?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
HENDRICUS G LOOS

Is an anagram for:

SOURCE HOLDINGS.

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

When looking at the collection of his nervous system manipulation patents as a whole it appears that each one of them could do the job independently but when all are combined it is much more potent.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

...according to this online dictionary Loos means "false, void, empty"

Hey,

So check this out...

What does Hendricus mean?

(Germanic) house owner, lord of the manor

www.babynamespedia.com...

"Lord of the House of Nothing"?

Weird, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

"Lord of the House of Nothing"
ze Germanz, Mind control, high technology,
This is the stuff conspiracies are made of.
you cant make this stuff up man,

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Excellent find and thread dashen 10/10 for bringing this to the site

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know I'm going off on a wee bit of a tangent, but I find this all rather odd. Not quite batshxt crazy, but odd.

Ingrid M Loos Miller co-wrote the paper on autism with her father (or whatever their relationship is). But that's her only work on autism. Her other books are the 'Iron Man' series, including "Fearless swimming for triathletes", "Functional strength for triathletes" etc.

You can see her other books here

That's not telling of anything in itself, but just a bit strange. Normally in my experience of writers in the field and practice of autism, they tend to focus on just that field, build up knowledge and experience, do a couple of workshops or trainig days etc. But the work with Hendricus seems to be a stand-alone publication.
Hmm.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Shes a retired lawyer, author, coach, triathlete, autism researcher, and by the looks of her photo some sort of Aryan Ideal Human.
Im not saying aliens, but im getting the urge.
She and her apparently father seem to be SUPER accomplished people.

In her youth, her height and competence in the ocean gave her confidence to go beyond typical female pursuits and seek the road less traveled - becoming the first female to lifeguard an ocean beach way before "Baywatch", rowing across the Catalina channel, and joining the men's rowing team in college because there was no women's team.

edit on 20-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes, there's some desire to be an alpha-type, super-human. Undefined by gender constraints - all well and good, and probably highly commendable until you team up with your DARPA Dad and start wondering why some people shut down completely when their sympathetic nervous systems are overwhelmed. And then he issues a feeble caveat saying 'Yeah, all good stuff, but eeek...don't let my patented inventions get into the wrong hands.'

Very weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join