It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Jewish Biden Appointee to Resign Over Gaza Quits on Nakba Day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

Still unable to deal with the fact that there are menu Jewish people who massively disagree with the Israeli Government which they call racist and ethnosupremacist and argue that Israel is committing war crimes and genocide.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Voldemort of Sockshire

Reminds me of Norman Finklestien. Which is actually representative of a larger percentage of Jews than people realize. 10-15% thereabouts.

It's a natural heterodox view to form. They are like the Americans that think the government is evil and their enemy, and cant support it. Though that percentage is a bit higher here than in Israel right now.

I don't thinks it means anything other than iconoclasm sells, and can be used to persuade. Like Finklestien belittling a Jewish girl for here crocodile tears, this iconoclast chose to resign on the anniversary of something pro-Palestine to show defiance on.

This is not changing, neither are minds already made up. Nor is the nationalist majority in Israel going to fall out of favor. Zionism winning in Zion is as certain as The Nation of Islam making bean pies out of white devil children.

Norman Finklestein used to say that Gaza is an open air concentration camp. He still says it and many agree with him.

It's true a large number of Jews have expressed criticisms against the Israeli Government and the said openly nor to conflate Zionism with being Jewish.

It's also true they accuse Israel to an ethnosupremacist and apartheid State which is in the process of committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide.

There are many examples of brave Jews who have spoken out the truth and condemned the actions by Israel.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Are you implying there are not?

The UN hasn't changed the total number of deaths in Gaza

The United Nations on Monday clarified that the overall number of fatalities in Gaza tallied by the Ministry of Health in Gaza remains unchanged, at more than 35,000, since the war broke out between Israel and Hamas on October 7

www.cnn.com...

At least 35,000 dead according to the UN and 30,000 according to the Israeli Government. The true number likely to be much higher.

You were saying?

Trying to apologise isn't a wise option. Israel has accepted that they killed at least 16,000 innocent civilians. Hence they have accepted mass killings of civilians and their associated war crimes and crimes against humanity. There is no way out of this for an ethnosupremacist and apartheid state.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I see what you are saying by you haven't considered who is under occupation. There is a small number of posters who refuse to answer who is under occupation.

It's Palestine that is under occupation and not Israel. The war and the fighting isn't going to end until Palestinians get their own state and become free from the oppression of an ethnosupremacist and apartheid state (Israel).

They have the right to self determination and the right to have their own state free from the oppression and occupation of the Israelis.

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva accused Israel Sunday of committing "genocide" against Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and compared its actions to Adolf Hitler's campaign to exterminate Jews.

www.france24.com...

It doesn't look very good for Israel they had isolated itself after 7 months of mass killings of innocent civilians. It's not just Brazil accusing them of war crimes and genocide but pretty much everyone. From South Africa to Egypt to most other countries in the world.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: gortex

So you're OK with Hamas retaliating against those who have attacked and killed the people living in Gaza for decades plus stolen land and killed those in the West Bank who were trying to protect their land , or does that "anyone" just mean you're OK with Israel killing Palestinians.

But they don’t do that. They just target civilians with no real military purpose or logic. They for the most part just kill Jews when they can.

Your definition of genocide.

After 2-3 pages of excuses and whataboutism you are still unable to come to terms with reality!

The reality is that there is a large number of Jews in Israel and abroad who massively disagree with the very right wing Government of Israel. They disagree with the bass killings, war crimes, and crimes against humanity and they openly say it.

Jews all over the world argue that Israel is committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. Its a massive blow to the narrative pushed in some media and against the arguments made by Israeli apologists and Zionists.

Well done to them by the way!
Huge respect!

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boogerpicker

If you could go back in time and find Hitler, would you be a top or a bottom? Probably doesn't matter if it's true love, huh?

Problem there is you are supporting the country employing Hitleresque tactics so perhaps you should ask yourself that question , Booger and Netty sitting in a tree , K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Childish post deserves a childish answer.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

But they don’t do that. They just target civilians with no real military purpose or logic. They for the most part just kill Jews when they can.

Two sides of the same coin , it could be said that Israeli (American) settlers in the West Bank and IDF in Gaza have spent decades stealing land and killing Palestinian civilians but it seems you are blind to those actions.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Two sides of the same coin , it could be said that Israeli (American) settlers in the West Bank and IDF in Gaza have spent decades stealing land and killing Palestinian civilians but it seems you are blind to those actions.

Again. Isreal makes every effort to find and pinpoint militant targets and gives warnings to evacuate. Against an enemy that uses human shields, and programs its citizens to become martyrs.

Or like when on Oct 13 when a convoy tried to leave Gaza, when evidence started to point to the 70 killed was by Gaza militant IED’s calls for an investigation went silent. Can’t let those human shields leave.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Well maybe or maybe not, but we all know that the reason hamas gained support in the US was when they posted old videos of attacks of a hospital as Israel attack and then blame Israel for their failed rocket launch that was what cause the damage to the hospital in gaza.

From video evidence I've seen and posted here on ATS it would seem the failed Hamas rocket launch is more Israeli disinformation , no doubt more will be revealed about that at the ICJ hearings when they happen.

Are you referring to this? Al-Ahli Arab Hospital explosion On Oct 17th.

It was widely proven that its was a misfired Rocket from Gaza militants . To believe anything else without being about to discuss the multiple sources of evidence is to just to simply trust Hamas blatant lies and Propaganda.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Again. Isreal makes every effort to find and pinpoint militant targets and gives warnings to evacuate. Against an enemy that uses human shields, and programs its citizens to become martyrs.

Or like when on Oct 13 when a convoy tried to leave Gaza, when evidence started to point to the 70 killed was by Gaza militant IED’s calls for an investigation went silent. Can’t let those human shields leave.

Thanks God we have a representative of the Israeli Government/Armed Forces in these threads to enlight us about how Israel is conducting themselves.
edit on 19-5-2024 by Anouvris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You yourself posted genocide isn’t about numbers. You want me to find the post.

No need I remember saying it , if you want to look for something look for the numbers of Israelis killed by Hamas rockets.

So Israel went to war with Hamas that was committing genocide against Jews, and uses human shields.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anouvris

Thanks God we have a representative of the Israeli Government/Armed Forces in these threads to enlight us about his Israel is conducting themselves.

Has nothing to do with Hamas that is set on genocide of Jews, has committed genocide against Jews, willfully used human shields to cower their munitions behinds.

Don’t want schools as military targets, don’t hide your terror rockets in them used for indiscriminate attacks against civilians.

Don’t cower under Hospitals if you don’t want the fight ending up at hospitals.

It’s the simple things….

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So Israel went to war with Hamas that was committing genocide against Jews, and uses human shields.

Not sure there's a case in history where an occupied population have "genocided" the occupier , as for using human shields you have been shown many times that the IDF use human shields when it suits them so you're either playing dumb or it's the alternative.
edit on 19-5-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metrodin

I for one am proud of the Hebrew people for standing up against the evil that hunts them. God chose them.

Any one using race, to cause a divide, is not on God's side.

We should all want, to be on God's side. His side is truth.

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you, to be a people for His own possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: Metrodin

I for one am proud of the Hebrew people for standing up against the evil that hunts them. God chose them.

Any one using race, to cause a divide, is not on God's side.

We should all want, to be on God's side. His side is truth.

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you, to be a people for His own possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Give me a break

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
CiaMossad just attempted to assassinate the Iranian President.

Things are going to get real interesting now

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Prove it,

Where is the prof, I rather think the barbarian Iranians are eating their own, as they usually do.

Terrorist countries tend to do that all the time.

edit on 19-5-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Prove it,

Where is the prof, I rather think the barbarian Iranians are eating their own, as they usually do.

Terrorist countries tend to do that all the time.

How did I know that my comment would trigger someone ?

Like moths to a flame 🤌🤓

I don't have to prove anything... this is ABOVETOPSECRET

We discuss conspiracy theories here. Remember?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It is called the spoils of war.

I can say if I kept being attacked by hamas for years, i would take the land also...just so they can't attack anymore.

Remember:

PALESTINE NEVER EXISTED AS A COUNTRY.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not sure there's a case in history where an occupied population have "genocided" the occupier , as for using human shields you have been shown many times that the IDF use human shields when it suits them so you're either playing dumb or it's the alternative.

Misread that.

The genocide has been declared by

drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hamas!

Right? Of course they did. Why can't you wrap your mind around that?

edit on 19000000083120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19000000273120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join