It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Anti-Semitic People Protest Israel's government in Tel Aviv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Do you apportion any blame at all to Hamas

who deliberately sets up military headquarters and weapons dumps under/in hospitals, schools and other civilian areas

Given the amount of IDF surveillance in Gaza I doubt it would be practical to have a HQ and barracks above ground , do you ?

You are saying it's "practical" to place Hamas HQ's, barracks and weapons caches under hospitals and elementary schools?
You're really thinking like a terrorist now.

This explains much regarding your comments here.

Where would you headquarter your organisation if you were Hamas?

If you understand your opponent you can plan strategy and contingency, giving you an advantage.

Wouldn’t you want every advantage over your adversary you can get when fighting for your life?

At least you've admitted here that Hamas understands that the IDF is desperately trying to avoid innocent civilian casualties...so Hamas deliberately planned to shelter it's leaders and weapons in hospitals and schools and to use hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.

If you want to spend time pondering the terrorist mindset...knock yourself out.
To most intelligent people, Hamas' cowardly strategy is pretty damned obvious.

Think like a coward...and you're more than half way there to thinking like Hamas.

When your armed with rocks, rockets and hang gliders and your up against a media machine like Israel that’s backed by the USA wouldn’t you every tool at your disposal?

I’ve been told by those who know that the objective of war is to win the war. A philosophy that the Iraq and Afghanistan campaign planers could have adopted to save uncountable numbers of lives being destroyed or severely damaged.

What implications would a popular uprising in Palestine have on the outcome of this conflict?

Hearts and minds baby. Offer support and encouragement to empower the civilian population and sow the seeds of rebellion.

Otherwise those people will be the feedstock for homus and you will have to kill every last one of them, man woman and child.

Your not a monster are you?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I really don't see antisemitism. I get that's the joke there, but seems like they are still a democracy, and they want the war over. The main point of demonstration being the hostages being returned. And several probably want Netanyahu to step down for his incompetence or even war crimes. Probably want an immediate withdrawal too.

They are pro-Israel still, though. As they believe in their country and the right to calling it out in demonstration. They share those democratic values.

They are like the only country in that area that has the society which has peaceful political rallies against the state. I support that being preserved. And their right to demand change along the way.

It would be a shame to divest our economic ties or military-industrial support over one mutable administration's approach that lost support during a war.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was replying to your side question. You asked and didn’t like the answer.

Why ask your side question if the answer was irrelevant?

a reply to: KrustyKrab

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I was replying to your side question. You asked and didn’t like the answer.

Why ask your side question if the answer was irrelevant?

So more than zero is your answer? ….and again it was not directed at you and you’re completely missing the context of the question. I’m a addressing someone that keeps claiming genocide and thousands of innocent women and children are dying which why I asked how many Palestinians has Hamas killed. Are you following me now? More than zero is to much, is irrelevant in that context. It’s not a answer to the question. If you’re going to play pay attention to what’s actually being asked, some reading comprehension is required.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 5-5-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You were setting up another poster; to what purpose your question? So what answer were you hoping to receive?

Perhaps more specificity and less brevity would improve comprehension.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

And several probably want Netanyahu to step down for his incompetence. Probably want an immediate withdrawal too. They are pro-Israel still, though.

I think they’re being very complacent and disingenuous if that’s the case. There’s still four battalions of Hamas combatants that will continue to terrorize Israel and murder Israeli’s. They will not turn over anymore hostages and they won’t surrender. We still have 10 US hostages in Hamas/palestinian custody. I don’t think they’re still alive but….Bibi, wants them destroyed and rightfully so, you have to be begging to be killed if you don’t want Hamas wiped out.

Guaranteed the Israeli’s wanting withdrawal without wiping Hamas out are going change their minds if/when Hamas starts attacking and killing again.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You were setting up another poster; to what purpose your question? So what answer were you hoping to receive?

Perhaps more specificity and less brevity would improve comprehension.

Setting up???🤣. What purpose? I’ve already said more than once 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I’ve been very specific in my post, sorry you’re not getting it. You keep talking in riddles and being willfully obtuse and ignorant. I think we’re done here.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Of course. I'm not Israeli though.

My support is for Israel's continued existence, not which type of democratic government they choose. They knew who Netanyahu was when they elected him again. And if their elected leaders choose to bomb Gaza to oblivion again or mend fences in liberal overdrive, I support them.

Just today Netanyahu's administration closed down Al Jazeera offices in Israel. That's kinda big. I support that too.

Do you think they'll protest it as a loss of free speech? Might cost Netanyahu further support.

I can only think how people here would react if we shut down Al Jazeera America for similar reasons.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hamas started this fight so every death of everyone involved is because of Hamas. And yes every palistinian who dies is because Hamas started a conflict knowing what the results would be. Hamas wants palistinian casualties and isn't concerned with how many die as long as they can use these death's to their advantage. They know they can win militarily so they are hoping they can use palistinian death's to isolate and destroy Israel.

Not a good plan for tha palistinians. But with Hamas leadership living in Qatar they really don't care.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Do you think they'll protest it as a loss of free speech?

Hmmm IDK. Al Jazeera is a lot like what MSNBC is to Americans. Some eat it up but most despise it for the propaganda mill it is. I’d love to see MSNBC go away just for the fact it does more damage to the country than it does good but….I also don’t want to see free speech disappear. They probably feel the same or similar way about AJ in Israel.

Tulsi just did a interview with Joe Rogan where they discussed these issues in regards to a recently passed house bill that could ban TikTok within the next year. They also discuss the possible future role it could play with X and Elon.
House bill

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Hamas started this fight so every death of everyone involved is because of Hamas. And yes every palistinian who dies is because Hamas started a conflict knowing what the results would be. Hamas wants palistinian casualties and isn't concerned with how many die as long as they can use these death's to their advantage. They know they can win militarily so they are hoping they can use palistinian death's to isolate and destroy Israel.

Not a good plan for tha palistinians. But with Hamas leadership living in Qatar they really don't care.

I agree the leaders of Hamas couldn’t care less about their own people and will use every death as propaganda, they’re nothing but pawns to them. (Our government isn’t much if any different.)

You don’t think Hamas would claim Israel killed all the hostages do you, I can hear it now. 😏

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Short-sighted protestors should demand Benjamin Netanyahu's ouster. He's the current king of Genocide on the planet. Israel isn't the problem. It's Bibi.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Short-sighted protestors should demand Benjamin Netanyahu's ouster. He's the current king of Genocide on the planet. Israel isn't the problem. It's Bibi.

I beg to differ. The curent king is spending billions to have Ukranians killed. They're taking a beating that some might equate to genocide, especially considering every time someone brokers peace talkes our 'king' shuts them down and sends more money that ensure even more deaaths.

Looking at the israel/Palestine saga it seems both sides play a pretty dirty game with 90% of what we hear being propaganda.

The rest of the world should let them duke it out again/still. Hamas and IDF keep making the same bed, but thet doesn't mean the rest of the world needs to crawl in with them.

Why are no countries coming to America's aid to save us from the invasion of millions of terrorists and thugs? Whay are no countries crying about the genocide that's been going on in other countries for years, decades even?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Reference the USAs invasion, that has been an issue for decades and it was planned.

Eventually civil unrest will happen and it will be declared to be uncontrollable by the government.

UN peacekeepers will be employed and then it's game over.

It's been talked about on ATS for years.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I stand with the "Anti-Semitic" people of Israel , down with "Bibi Escobar" and his henchmen.

"The people of Israel are hostages to the Right Wing government the people of Gaza are hostages to Hamas"

I wish the good people of Israel luck regaining their country from the criminals trying to destroy it.

So, they are not protesting the war on Hamas. They are protesting for Israel letting Oct 7 happen as bad as it did, and for not getting more hostages home. At this point, they most likely are all killed. They also are protesting that Ultra-Orthodox men have received exemptions from military service, and so they want them to help too in the fight against Hamas. It seems you are changing what the protests are about...

edit on x31Sun, 05 May 2024 14:53:46 -05002024125America/ChicagoSun, 05 May 2024 14:53:46 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I stand with the "Anti-Semitic" people of Israel , down with "Bibi Escobar" and his henchmen.

"The people of Israel are hostages to the Right Wing government the people of Gaza are hostages to Hamas"

I wish the good people of Israel luck regaining their country from the criminals trying to destroy it.

They are protesting for Israel letting Oct 7 happen as bad as it did, and for not getting more hostages home.

Wait, that's anti-semitic.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot

Wait, that's anti-semitic.

Wait, Blacks use the N-word, maybe they are racist against Blacks...

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hamas is deliberately and cowardly using Israeli/international hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.
Hamas are terrorists.
Hamas is 100% responsible for any of their deaths.

Placing blame for their deaths on anyone else but Hamas...makes one a Hamas/terrorist sympathizer.

Takes two to tango. It is possible to apportion blame in appropriate proportions without necessarily supporting or sympathising with either party.

Reality is rarely black and white.

THIS is black and white.
Intentionally and cowardly taking hostages and putting them in harms way...makes the hostage taker 100% responsible for their lives and/or deaths.
Okay fair enough.

What about the 7 hour delay in response or the torched cars that are indicative of hellfire missiles?

Before someone starts a slanders campaign I suppose I’m asking why the most heavily defended technologically advanced border in the world in addition to the vast array of intelligence assets in Israel could allow for such an egregious and regrettable slip and/or lapse to account for the attack there.

The fact it was 50 years to the day of a remembered attack there is also quite odd.

I don’t believe in coincidence anymore.
edit on 5-5-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thousands of Anti-Semitic People Protest Israel's government in America.

So?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join