It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Anti-Semitic People Protest Israel's government in Tel Aviv

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

So tell us EXACTLY why you think Israel is committing genocide. I want to hear specifics where, when, how and why, not the generalized bs you’ve been fed through the media.

You mean go on the same merry-go-round we've been on in various other threads , how about we address the topic of the thread for a change , bring all the "specifics" you want.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Do you apportion any blame at all to Hamas

who deliberately sets up military headquarters and weapons dumps under/in hospitals, schools and other civilian areas

Given the amount of IDF surveillance in Gaza I doubt it would be practical to have a HQ and barracks above ground , do you ?

You are saying it's "practical" to place Hamas HQ's, barracks and weapons caches under hospitals and elementary schools?
You're really thinking like a terrorist now.

This explains much regarding your comments here.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So tell us EXACTLY why you think Israel is committing genocide. I want to hear specifics where, when, how and why, not the generalized bs you’ve been fed through the media.

You mean go on the same merry-go-round we've been on in various other threads , how about we address the topic of the thread for a change , bring all the "specifics" you want.

Ummmmmmm it is related to the topic. So answer the question please or are you just going to keep repeating the same tripe over n over in all your post?

How many innocent Palestinians have been killed by hamas?

Your words not mine🙄

they want an end to the killing of innocent Palestinians

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just because you don't agree with what the leaders of the country are doing doesn't equate with hating that country...

You aren't anti-American if you think Fauci is a criminal whose actions killed people
You aren't anti-American if you think Trump actions were disgusting
You aren't anti-American if you think Biden's border policy is criminal

Being critical of a government doesn't mean you hate the people of that country.

And yes, you can disagree with the actions of Israel and believe what they are doing is genocide without hating the people of Israel.

That includes people living in Israel and outside the country.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You’ve been shown and told many times why it’s not genocide but you keep repeating the same rhetoric just like you did in this post. So, tell us the specifics as to why it’s genocide. Are you not capable of doing that?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How is Hamas grabbing hostages and throwing them into the middle of a heavy war zone...any different than some lunatic grabbing a pedestrian off the sidewalk and throwing them into the middle of speeding 2-way highway traffic?

Is the car that hits the pedestrian to blame?

Is the subway train that hits the commuter that has just been pushed off the platform and on to the tracks by some psycho to blame?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i was starting to enjoy Netenanu's antics, when he was rounding up illllegals and throwing them the f out, where they ALL belong.

but then to find out, the hammas skum wanted to broker a deal, hostages in return and izreal does not go into ga-za.
disappointing, Netenanu chose the big gun, instead of of the good package.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Dalamax

Hamas is deliberately and cowardly using Israeli/international hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.
Hamas are terrorists.
Hamas is 100% responsible for any of their deaths.

Placing blame for their deaths on anyone else but Hamas...makes one a Hamas/terrorist sympathizer.

Takes two to tango. It is possible to apportion blame in appropriate proportions without necessarily supporting or sympathising with either party.

Reality is rarely black and white.

THIS is black and white.
Intentionally and cowardly taking hostages and putting them in harms way...makes the hostage taker 100% responsible for their lives and/or deaths.

It’s a shame you believe that to be true.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hamas is deliberately and cowardly using Israeli/international hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.
Hamas are terrorists.

Placing blame for their deaths on anyone else but Hamas...makes one a Hamas/terrorist sympathizer.

Takes two to tango. It is possible to apportion blame in appropriate proportions without necessarily supporting or sympathising with either party.

THIS is black and white.
Intentionally and cowardly taking hostages and putting them in harms way...makes the hostage taker 100% responsible for their lives and/or deaths.

It's a shame you're being intentionally obtuse.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

who deliberately sets up military headquarters and weapons dumps under/in hospitals, schools and other civilian areas

Given the amount of IDF surveillance in Gaza I doubt it would be practical to have a HQ and barracks above ground , do you ?

You are saying it's "practical" to place Hamas HQ's, barracks and weapons caches under hospitals and elementary schools?

Objectivity is not condoning conduct. Where would you headquarter your organisation if you were Hamas?

If you understand your opponent you can plan strategy and contingency, giving you an advantage.

Wouldn’t you want every advantage over your adversary you can get when fighting for your life?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
227000 Palestinian homes destroyedso far leaving no where for over a million people to return to.

Not ethnic cleansing though.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Maybenexttime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Ummmmmmm it is related to the topic. So answer the question please or are you just going to keep repeating the same tripe over n over in all your post?

Your words not mine🙄

Any number greater than zero warrants consideration, particularly with regards to influencing the hearts and minds of those innocents who remain alive.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hamas are terrorists.

THIS is black and white.

How the hell is that not true??? Some of ya here have no common sense whatsoever. What he’s saying is 100% fact, how the world in your mind do you twist that to not be true?

I swear the dumbing down of the planet has never been more apparent to me than listening to what some of y’all here have to say. It’s like trying to reason with a 2 yr old, it’s impossible.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hamas are terrorists.

THIS is black and white.

It's a shame you're being intentionally obtuse.

Pot this is kettle k your black +

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Your words not mine🙄

Any number greater than zero warrants consideration, particularly with regards to influencing the hearts and minds of those innocents who remain alive.

Not even close to a answering my question but thx for playing. 😏

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Where would you headquarter your organisation if you were Hamas?

If you understand your opponent you can plan strategy and contingency, giving you an advantage.

Wouldn’t you want every advantage over your adversary you can get when fighting for your life?

At least you've admitted here that Hamas understands that the IDF is desperately trying to avoid innocent civilian casualties...so Hamas deliberately planned to shelter it's leaders and weapons in hospitals and schools and to use hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields.

If you want to spend time pondering the terrorist mindset...knock yourself out.
To most intelligent people, Hamas' cowardly strategy is pretty damned obvious.

Think like a coward...and you're more than half way there to thinking like Hamas.
edit on 5-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hamas are terrorists.

THIS is black and white.

How the hell is that not true??? Some of ya here have no common sense whatsoever. What he’s saying is 100% fact, how the world in your mind do you twist that to not be true?

I swear the dumbing down of the planet has never been more apparent to me than listening to what some of y’all here have to say. It’s like trying to reason with a 2 yr old, it’s impossible.

Ohhhkay. Wanna call me a racist bigot now? If it’s 100% fact there must be other examples of it having occurred, any spring to mind?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Your words not mine🙄

What bearing does a number have on the price of eggs in China?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
227000 Palestinian homes destroyedso far leaving no where for over a million people to return to.

Not ethnic cleansing though.

Electing a psychotic, anti-Semitic, dictatorial, terrorist organization as your leadership has consequences.
Just ask post-war NAZI Germany.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Your words not mine🙄

What bearing does a number have on the price of eggs in China?

My post and original question wasn’t directed to you and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with a number, the other question was merely a related side question. But if you want to find the original post and question, I’d be more than willing to hear your answer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join