It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

The ship stopped and turned towards a support column than continued forward to ram it.
And way too soon after did the placed traitor exclaim that there was 'nothing to see here' basically.
That just screams guilty to me.

This is the nail in the coffin in my eyes. There's plenty of evidence suggesting the Maui fires were started delibertly.
And there were many strange things about the 9/11 event.
How people cannot see how utterly corrupt our goverment is by now is beyond me.

In my eyes we are at war with our 'dear government'

You can’t be serious ?
Redacted is a communist pro MAGA site that spreads 90% lies mixed with 10% truth .
Just because Clayton says so dose not make it real.

How in TF does 'communist pro MAGA' make any sense? Anyway, I'm a truth seeker, whatever side that may be on.
And even though I believe 'democrats' and 'republicans' are both sides of the same coin, I also believe the government is 100% corrupt to it's core. And the more we fight among each other (which they want) , the less attention we are paying to what the corrupt goverment is up to.
Trump & MAGA are huge fans of Putin . Most every MAGA person likes Putin & his nationalist propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The ship stopped and turned towards a support column than continued forward to ram it.
And way too soon after did the placed traitor exclaim that there was 'nothing to see here' basically.

This is the nail in the coffin in my eyes. There's plenty of evidence suggesting the Maui fires were started delibertly.

You can’t be serious ?
Redacted is a communist pro MAGA site that spreads 90% lies mixed with 10% truth .

How in TF does 'communist pro MAGA' make any sense? Anyway, I'm a truth seeker, whatever side that may be on.
And even though I believe 'democrats' and 'republicans' are both sides of the same coin, I also believe the government is 100% corrupt to its core. And the more we fight among each other (which they want) , the less attention we are paying to what the corrupt goverment is up to.
Trump & MAGA are huge fans of Putin . Most every MAGA person likes Putin & his nationalist propaganda.

I don’t. I don’t think anyone supports Putin arresting his political opposition. Libs do seem to be big fans of using the law as a weapon against Trump.
edit on 31-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

All I know is I do not trust the goverment, at all anymore, since the plandemic. I very much believe they are behind these events. There are more channels saying the same thing, not just redacted.

You don't have to trust the government. But frankly, spelling counts when assessing your stupidity/credibility. What you believe is irrelevant. Please present evidence for what you can prove.

You mean, you are not aware of the “plandemic” terminology? It is a veiled reference to the pandemic being planned by globalists. But you probably knew that.
Otherwise, by now, even the most avid spellcheckers here know that spellcheck is run by AI, which can’t always really predict what we mean to say. I have to check a lot to make sure my posts come out right, and if I’m in a hurry, sometimes I just don’t.
You did know that your phone or Windows pc has an AI component, right? Did I get my punctuation right too?
And yes, it most certainly was planned. The information about the shipping accident at the bridge is still coming in. Let’s see.

edit on 31-3-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: AI strikes again

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

You can’t be serious ?

And even though I believe 'democrats' and 'republicans' are both sides of the same coin, I also believe the government is 100% corrupt to its core. And the more we fight among each other (which they want) , the less attention we are paying to what the corrupt goverment is up to.

I don’t. I don’t think anyone supports Putin arresting his political opposition. Libs do seem to be big fans of using the law as a weapon against Trump.
www.nbcnews.com...
www.npr.org...
www.washingtonexaminer.com... ts/
www.threads.net...@gtconway3dg/post/C4qHxvkMP3j
Trump admires communist dictators.
Read & watch these links
[SNIPPED]

No, he doesn’t. He just knows how to talk to them without compromising.
Putin is former kgb, so I never trusted him. I guess you think it’s nothing for our current CIC to be so friendsy Wendsy with that guy over in Ukraine, or that guy running communist China, for that matter. You could have thought that through, unless you think our current CIC is just like you think Trump is….
edit on 31-3-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 31 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

You can’t be serious ?

www.nbcnews.com...
www.npr.org...
Read & watch these links
Many members here on ATS mention Putin as a great leader & recently there is a thread about Russia torturing terrorists & look at how many ATS members think thats cool as well wished America operated like that ?

Putin is former kgb, so I never trusted him. I guess you think it’s nothing for our current CIC to be so friendsy Wendsy with that guy over in Ukraine, or that guy running communist China, for that matter. You could have thought that through, unless you think our current CIC is just like you think Trump is….
Trump is on film , radio & print fawning over Putin . MAGA supporters all over America applaud Putin nymag.com...
time.com...

accountability.gop...
You didn’t read or watch any of the links in my last comment, so here are more .
The whole MAGA gang is apologetic to Putin

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

You can’t be serious ?

www.nbcnews.com...
www.npr.org...
Read & watch these links
Many members here on ATS mention Putin as a great leader & recently there is a thread about Russia torturing terrorists & look at how many ATS members think thats cool as well wished America operated like that ?

twitter.com...
Watch this and imagine what the right wingers would do had Biden said such things .
Trump is clearly fawning over Kim’s iron grip rule over north Koreans .
Trump is actually stupid enough to believe that north Koreans genuflect to Kim , because they respect him lol lol
North Koreans have no choice but to genuflect towards Kim or be punished.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump reduced government regulations.

Biden increased them like a dictatorship.

By his own definition, Biden is already governing like a dictator

BY JOE CONCHA, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR 01/28/21 02:30 PM ET

thehill.com...

Libs are killing the first amendment for more power

EDITORIAL: Justice frets that First Amendment hamstrings government

She told attorneys for Missouri, “So my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods.”

www.reviewjournal.com...

It’s not Trump that wants government to have absolute power.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Mitch McConnell's Sister-in-Law was CEO of the company that owned this ship, until she was "suicided", about 2 months ago.

Well, now isn't that a bit peculiar. Thanks for that info

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You can’t be serious ?

And even though I believe 'democrats' and 'republicans' are both sides of the same coin, I also believe the government is 100% corrupt to it's core. And the more we fight among each other (which they want) , the less attention we are paying to what the corrupt goverment is up to.

TDS is strong with you.

What the hell does Trump have to do with the Baltimore bridge or the Maui fires?

I’ll answer for you - nothing!

Get back on topic and stop flooding this thread with your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

It's false.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trump reduced government regulations.

Biden increased them like a dictatorship.

By his own definition, Biden is already governing like a dictator

BY JOE CONCHA, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR 01/28/21 02:30 PM ET

thehill.com...

Libs are killing the first amendment for more power

EDITORIAL: Justice frets that First Amendment hamstrings government

She told attorneys for Missouri, “So my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods.”

www.reviewjournal.com...

It’s not Trump that wants government to have absolute power.

Explain Trump’s hot mic then ?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You can’t be serious ?

TDS is strong with you.

What the hell does Trump have to do with the Baltimore bridge or the Maui fires?

Well , many believe Biden & his government are behind the Maui fires & this bridge collapse .
Am I wrong ? Just read these post ! 3/4s of them are blaming our government ?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Kaiju666

It's false.

"False" according to MSM with no proof of anything 😃

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You can’t be serious ?

TDS is strong with you.

Well , many believe Biden & his government are behind the Maui fires & this bridge collapse .

I don’t know about that. But they are part of the reckless spending that is killing the USA. Imposing regulations that kills businesses. And dumping billions into the Ukraine with much of the money having no accountability. And allowed the invasion by 8 million foreign nationalists. Many illegals getting better entitlements than many of the homeless vets in the USA. And when Biden was called out about an illegal killing a citizen, the left was more concerned he used the term illegal. Clown world.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You can’t be serious ?

TDS is strong with you.

Ahhh shucks, it didn’t work answering the question for you - so I’ll ask it again:

What does Trump have to do with this thread?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Feel free to provide the records that show Foremost Group had a stake in Dali.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You can’t be serious ?

Most and every. How many is that?

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: xuenchen

Feel free to provide the records that show Foremost Group had a stake in Dali.

GRACE OCEAN PRIVATE LIMITED
Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 200910719C issued by Accounting And Corporate Regulatory Authority
GRACE OCEAN PRIVATE LIMITED (the "Company") is a Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 15 June 2009 (Monday) in Singapore . The address of the Company's registered office is at the OUE DOWNTOWN 1 building. The Company current operating status is live and has been operating for 15 years. This Company's principal activity is shipping companies, including chartering of ships and boats with crew (freight).

www.sgpbusiness.com...

Dali was owned by Grace Ocean Private Ltd.

It’s a private company, so it would be hard to find who is invested in the company.

Limited companies are often formed by larger companies to limit their liabilities.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

So there's nothing to support the claim that Foremost Group owned Dali.

As I said previously, anyone trying to tie Angela Chao's death to this event is spreading false information.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join