It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey if there was 2 Local ship Pilots on board, when were they planning on getting off?

Time to take a close look at just WHO they are!! Time to VET !!😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

I think that the only plausible explanation, because I have watched the video several times, is that they were on course just fine, then suddenly they were hacked, turned to hit that pillar, the crew cut power to shut everything down, in order to regain control, like rebooting a computer, and they were simply too late.
Wouldn't that depend on what the default rudder settings were set at in case of power loss?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: KKLOCO

Rudder is locked whenever it was when the power went out. rudders require large hydraulic pumps to move.

No electricity = no steering .

So the rudder was in position when the full blackout started , it`s then locked in to that position . And if the ship allready was changing cource with the locked rudder position, correcting it back to right is not fast for a such big ship like Dali .

Yes, if you look at Nugget1’s pic directly above my post, the ship was already in the position it needed to be - before the rudder went to starboard. Why did the rudder move at all?

In fact, on second look, it appears the ship could have corrected a little to port, to go straight through the middles of the bridge gap. There should have been absolutely no starboard maneuvers.
edit on 29-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
NO.

Sorry, but the BS is getting OUT OF CONTROL, and if you think it will improve your lives, it won't. Just the opposite.

So why don't some of you rejoin the REAL WORLD. We'd welcome you back. BUT YOU have to take the first step. Otherwise, live in your fantasy world of doom and gloom, but leave the rest of us OUT OF IT. Thank you.

How’s the new normal chum?

😂🤣🤙

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I think that the only plausible explanation, because I have watched the video several times, is that they were on course just fine, then suddenly they were hacked, turned to hit that pillar, the crew cut power to shut everything down, in order to regain control, like rebooting a computer, and they were simply too late.
Wouldn't that depend on what the default rudder settings were set at in case of power loss?

Wouldn’t matter. No power = no steering. No way to default to anything. The real question is, why was the ship maneuvering to starboard at all?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Land Ho !!!! 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
They have special pilots boats that board them outside the harbour to come in and take them off when they're outside the harbour. One must understand when the pilots or pilot is aboard they and only they command the ship not the captain.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The may have been water current pushing the rear says Sal Mercogliano

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm from Hawaii. I have a lot of family there and a lot of friends on Maui. It was deliberate. They purposely let it happen. I'll even tell you why. It's really simple, they want the land so they can create a smart city. They would never be able to get people to agree to participate in the smart city or for them to agree to sell their land. Hawaiians take pride in their land, they do not want the government owning more than they already do. This is land that has been passed down for generations. So how do you get all the land? easy, make it worth next to nothing and make them desperate to sell since they basically lost everything. They're being offered very little now. they were getting calls literally the next day to sell while they are still grieving over their loss. as far as i know, nobody sold any of it. As of right now they are prolonging the clean up and dragging it out while not allowing residents and landowners to even set foot in the area. They're really trying to get people to cave in and just sell.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

what i noticed was the power was on, then a turn, then off....then back on to correct the angle, then off again.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Deflective Perfection. 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

You ask me what I think? I think you have your answer already set in your head. I think your idea is too far fetched as you presented it to even consider, that's why I asked you for what you think a government motive might be.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes, I get that possibility. That would be a motive, but a motive for who? OP thinks it's the government. I can understand an opponent to our current government doing something like this to help make the Democrats look bad like some foreign entity but for the liberal government to do it makes no sense to me. Maybe I"m just not looking deeply enough or shallowly enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
a reply to: Disgusted123
Perhaps one shouldn't join a conspiracy site if there not interested in such things

One shouldn’t support talking heads that have zero evidence, zero credibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Those 3 "explosions" on the bridge....very interesting

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

On a par with 911 is how the government has invited people into this country who kill Americans. The big difference is they're not trying to hide how they opened the US-Mex border. If the Supreme Court rules correctly this Summer, Biden will be put on trial as a traitor. The next DOJ won't care that he can no longer tie his shoe laces.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If it was hacked, it could be a retaliation by Russia in response to the terrorist attack that happened a short while ago.

If it was sabotage, it could later on be "determined" that Russia is to blame in order to ramp up support against the Russians.

I remember reading a couple of years ago that the grid in the US being very vulnerable to cyber attacks. Perhaps this is part of that vulnerability being exploited.

Regardless, this falls into the expect everything to get worse outlook whether self-inflicted or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Land Ho !!!! 😃

That video is at 3 times normal speed, but more importantly, did you notice the UFO flying by at the 19 second mark? It could have shut down the ships electricity...since UFOs are known to have this effect.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell's Sister-in-Law was CEO of the company that owned this ship, until she was "suicided", about 2 months ago.

Source: gettr.com...

Anyway...(IMO) If this was intentional, this cargo ship taking down the bridge was one of the weakest terrorist attacks on U.S. "soil", ever. 24 hours later, it was only receiving passing mention by the News media.

Maybe it was supposed to happen at 5:30pm, but the ship was delayed by "White Hats" in some way?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join