It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Are Too Humane. Burn Gaza Now' Says Senior Israeli Lawmaker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: quintessentone

Oh dear. Insults? You got em.

More irony.

I was mentioning passing off IDF propaganda as evidence that does not pass a smell test, how is that an insult?
edit on q000000221130America/Chicago0808America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So, if I was to say "you smell bad", which I wouldn't dream of doing, you'd not feel insulted?

OK.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So, if I was to say "you smell bad", which I wouldn't dream of doing, you'd not feel insulted?

OK.

Do you need to burn Gaza to have a high death toll?
Not really.

Take a look at the death toll.

According to the independent Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor, which is chaired by US emeritus law professor and former UN special rapporteur on Palestine, Richard Falk, the civilian death toll as of 20 November is 16,413, with nearly 34,000 injured. This would mean one in every 142 Palestinian civilians killed in a month and a half.

amp.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OK.

I didn't say anyone smelled bad, I said IDF propaganda put forth as evidence smells bad, won't pass the smell test. Heck it doesn't even pass the low IQ or common sense test.

Try to understand the context of others' posts first, that would be nice.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

More irony.

I was mentioning passing off IDF propaganda as evidence that does not pass a smell test, how is that an insult?

Yes there have been many attempts in the early days to link IDF and ADL as credible and reliable sources of information.

A few weeks ago the IDF claimed there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza....

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

I wasn't even talking to you. At least, I think so?

What's that got to do with what I was replying to?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So now I have a low IQ and no common sense?

And that's not an insult?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: quintessentone

More irony.

Yes there have been many attempts in the early days to link IDF and ADL as credible and reliable sources of information.

A few weeks ago the IDF claimed there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza....

I've viewed most of IDF and ADL footage and whatever you want to call it. It insults my intelligence.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't know what you have. All I know is when I view the IDF and other Israeli government fed news, it insults my intelligence.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
'We Are Too Humane. Burn Gaza Now' Says Senior Israeli Lawmaker

Should of completely leveled the place on day one and then dealt with the cries of war crime/humanitarian crisis.

edit on CSTpm2326 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Have you ever read anything Max Blumenthal has written or produced?
If you haven't you can always find him on RT, SputnikTV, PressTV etc.

Have you ever sat through TRNN?
To say its agenda driven would be something of an under-statement.

But sure, I guess if you and Lev have deemed them legitimate, independent news sources who the # am I to disagree?

edit on 23/11/23 by Freeborn because: accuracy

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And I have posted any of that, where?

On the other hand, Hamas fed news insults my intelligence.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Have you ever read anything Max Blumenthal has written or produced?
If you haven't you can always find him on RT, SputnikTV, PressTV etc.

Have you ever sat through TRNN?
To say its agenda driven would be something of an under-statement.

But sure, I guess if you and Lev have deemed them legitimate, independent news sources who the # am I to disagree?

You have your opinion and I have mine. I happen to think with the specific video I posted and seeing his comparison of bombing photos by Israeli Apache helicopters and tanks from two separate strikes, that they look exactly the same to me; that's the proof that speaks volumes. He certainly manages to get pictures and footage that upset many people who are bad actors.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

How do tanks bomb anything?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This isn't an IQ Test or a competition. And I am very tempted to say what I want to say but let's leave it for now. I may create a thread sometime in the future.

But the Israeli Government and their politicians have already made it clear what they want and what the goal is. Erasing and burning Gaza is nothing more than what many of them believe it should happen (not everyone thinks this way).

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Does every person who is being killed by Israel have the ability to let the hostages go?

Did each one of the thousands of children killed by Israel know the location and have the keys?

You are doing what every genocide supporter has done through out history...

You point to bad acts of a few members as justification for killing all.

Your technique of keep pointing out the acts of a few to justify killing children is getting old and it seems to be backfiring in terms of public opinion.

Absolutely!

And this has been pointed out several times.

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel. People here seem to think anyone can do whatever they like without consequences.

A bummer of posters are trying desperately to justify the war crimes committed by Israel in the name of self defense

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is, according to the poster I was actually replying to.

Which wasn't you. Or was it?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It is, according to the poster I was actually replying to.

Which wasn't you. Or was it?

You are confusing my context again.

As far as I am concerned IDF propaganda media insults my intelligence only because I've researched other news sources with actual investigative reporting and when I go back to the IDF output it just does not pass the smell test.

Hamas does not put out any news so I'm not sure how your intelligence can be insulted when there is no news from them?

I actually think Lev should do another thread about how those here that are satisfied with just eating up news from only one source or one side, such as the IDF, may fall prey to the one-sided propaganda and/or richly-funded news media who have to satisfy their political audiences confirmation bias.

If you, carp, feel your acceptance of a one-source one-sided view on any subject satisfies your quest for the truth then if Lev makes that thread you really need to contribute because we will need a prime example to reference.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hamas does put out news. The Palestinian Health Ministry, where you get your figures from, is Hamas.

Pretty tired of talking to a two man tag team.

"We"?

Says it all, really.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hamas does put out news. The Palestinian Health Ministry, where you get your figures from, is Hamas.

Pretty tired of talking to a two man tag team.

"We"?

Says it all, really.

They are not the Hamas military they are Palestinian civilians working in government. This woman runs the Ministry, or did.

en.wikipedia.org...

Where's your two man tag team?
edit on q000000081130America/Chicago4848America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join