It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Are Too Humane. Burn Gaza Now' Says Senior Israeli Lawmaker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.commondreams.org...

Deputy Knesset Speaker Nissim Vaturi is one of many Israeli leaders who have made genocidal statements against Palestinians.

Nissim Vaturi, the far-right deputy speaker of the Israeli parliament, raised eyebrows and ire Friday after asserting on social media that Israel's war on Gaza—which has killed and maimed over 40,000 people and displaced around 70% of the population—is "too humane."

"All of this preoccupation with whether or not there is internet in Gaza shows that we have learned nothing," Vaturi, a member of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party, wrote Friday after the country's war Cabinet approved extremely limited fuel deliveries into the besieged strip. "We are too humane. Burn Gaza now, no less!"

"Don't allow fuel in, don't allow water in until the hostages are returned back!" Vaturi added, a reference to the approximately 240 Israelis and others kidnapped by Hamas-led militants during the October 7 infiltration attack that killed around 1,200 people in southern Israel.

Nothing new here! More incitement to genocide by another Israeli Politician who isn't the first one to call for the destruction of Gaza. We have heard by other Israeli Politicians and Officials how Gaza should be destroyed and annihilated, erased from the face of the Earth, wiped out of the map, or even nuked. Here comes the suggestion that the solution to the problem is to burn Gaza.

It seems he had one of his genocidal tweets deleted recently as he suggested that Israel should leave just "one old man" alive in Gaza so he could "tell everyone" what happened there. What an amazing thought by this highly democratic politician....

I am sure that some people will agree with him such as the ultra right wing fascistoids, the warmongers, some of the Evangelical Christians, and the insane.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

.....yea, about that.

Sympathy is fleeting here.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Tell ya what, mein uberstrussel, If, IF, the palestinians start returning all, and I mean ALL hostages back unharmed, then I will join you in asking for an extended cease-fire.

Sound fair to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tell ya what, mein uberstrussel, If, IF, the palestinians start returning all, and I mean ALL hostages back unharmed, then I will join you in asking for an extended cease-fire.

Sound fair to you?

Did you see how these people are getting exposed again and again and they don't really care. They are fine with their genocidal rhetoric.

There is already a 4 day cessation and there should be a ceasefire in the near future. But it seems that the Israeli Government wants to continue forever...
edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

.....yea, about that.

Sympathy is fleeting here.

None of this is acceptable by the way.

But it doesn't answer the topic of the thread where officials are making these remarks. It's much more serious when politicians or Government officials are using this language.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The answer to the topic of the thread is that none of this would have happened if Israel wasn't attacked and over 1000 civilians were raped and murdered.....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The answer to the topic of the thread is that none of this would have happened if Israel wasn't attacked and over 1000 civilians were raped and murdered.....

As I said many times in the past, war crimes cannot be answered with war crimes. The action and reaction are clearly seen but it's nothing more than atrocities, war crimes, and crimes against humanity. Nothing good for either side.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When you hear from greef stricken families day after day about their missing loved ones being held hostage or worse, it could make any person get angry and lash out on social media. Look how we act on ATS over esoteric issues that we have no control nor responsibility over.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yea, this gaslighting is getting old.

By your logic, Israel should merely just stop and await the next attack on civilians.

This is utter lunacy.

But your purpose here is obvious.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sound fair to you?

Did you see how these people are getting exposed again and again and they don't really care. They are fine with their genocidal rhetoric.

There is already a 4 day cessation and there should be a ceasefire in the near future. But it seems that the Israeli Government wants to continue forever...

you don't care about the hostages then.

fine

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Israel hasn't stopped but has gone into full attack by attacking everything and everyone it regards as legitimate targets killings thousands of innocent civilians. And yes there are calls from all over the world and even from US Officials for Israel to stop the slaughtering of innocent people.

The lunacy is for the hostilities to continue. But there are those who want the continuation of hostilities like the warmongers, the extreme right wing fascistoids, the Evangelical Christians. I think you know what I am talking about.

The rest of the world wants this to end.

edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Maybe some better use of your time would be to volunteer for the cause?

Here is Tlaib’s contact info……

tlaib.house.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

What do you think about the genocidal language of this politician? Do you approve?

link   

Where

Are

All

The

Hostages?

link   

Israel hasn't stopped but has gone into full attack by attacking everything and everyone it regards as legitimate targets killings thousands of innocent civilians.

Be it you are merely regurgitating this or genuinely believe this doesn't really matter at this point.

It's just gaslighting either way.

The rest of the world wants this to end.

I'm reminded of a enlightening quote...

"Don't start none, won't be none."

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You haven't answered whether you agree with the genocidal rhetoric of this person.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

What do you think about the genocidal language of this politician? Do you approve?

And there you have it.

Zero integrity, honesty or credibility.

Like I said, your purpose here is obvious and you'll be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You haven't answered whether you agree with the genocidal rhetoric of this person.

I disregard the entire premise.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The thread is about the genocidal rhetoric of this politician. Do you agree with him?

link   
What incentive does Israel have to stop their campaign?

Those in the world who are vilifing Israel wont stop vilifing Israel if the Israeli campaign ends.

Hamas/Iran wont stop attacking Isreal if the Israeli campaign ends.

So why should they stop until they have reached their objective now that they have started?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join