It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden everyone will get it this time.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Saying lockdowns in America didn’t happen is insulting to anyone who couldn’t visit a loved one in their final days or even have a funeral.
You sound like them because you’re all trying to rewrite history and it’s not going to work as creepy as it is.

I’m sorry. I love my family and my freedoms more than your little cult. I won’t play along any more.
edit on 5-9-2023 by DaleGribble1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DaleGribble1776
Because of lockdowns. The lockdowns you said didn’t happen.

They didn't.

You didn't watch the video of empty streets in San Francisco then?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Saying lockdowns in America didn’t happen is insulting to anyone who couldn’t visit a loved one in their final days or even have a funeral.
You sound like them because you’re all trying to rewrite history and it’s not going to work as creepy as it is.

I’m sorry. I love my family and my freedoms more than your little cult. I won’t play along any more.

Post of the week.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So me? I lost 2 people while funerals were on hold. I also lost my business. That is not a lockdown. There was never a point, ever, where I couldn't leave my house.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So me? I lost 2 people while funerals were on hold. I also lost my business. That is not a lockdown. There was never a point, ever, where I couldn't leave my house.

Yes, you!!!!
Wake up! Had your hatred for the Orange one blinded you?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes, you!!!!
Wake up! Had your hatred for the Orange one blinded you?

Are you off your meds? Who said anything about Trump?

It was sad and unfortunate, but the reasoning for it is simple. Say you or a family member is sick, and doesn't know it. A funeral is had, now several of you are potentially sick. No funeral, still just one sick person.
edit on 5-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Before the orange one infected your minds you used to remember this is America. We were born with the freedom to choose between risking getting a cold and going to gram’s funeral. Somewhere along the line we lost that freedom and you don’t seem too upset about it.

You seem to be fine with your business being shut down and your loved ones denied the basic dignity of a funeral.
As long as we don’t call it a “lockdown”.

Make it make sense.
TDS is real. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Seek help.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That’s all you got? Any fourth grader can say that.

I meant….I know you are but what am I?
edit on 5-9-2023 by DaleGribble1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
There are still people who survived being vaxxed and boosted and think the vaccine saved their life, even though the CDC has now admitted the vaccine did not stop the spread nor prevent infection-just saved healthy people from 'serious' illness.

Unvaccinated, healthy people were also spared from serious illness.

What are people going to do when mandates are reinstated requiring companies with 100 or more employees to require their vaccination again? Are they going to quit their jobs this time?
I know quite a few did last time, but the economy has tanked so bad I don't see a lot of people choosing that option.

There's always a plan. Millions of vaccines stand at the ready, with billions in profit to be made; I don't see TPTB letting them go to waste.

Maybe enough citizens have figured out we've been had-intentionally or not-and will grow a pair and refuse to comply en masse.
One can only hope.

It's easy. Simply release a variant that starts actually killing en mass. Or something that knocks off half of those that needeled up the last time. The next wave will be much more scary, me thinks.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Anyone who has been following these unfolding events can see that the incremental steps are unfolding as they were predicted, by the Club of Rome. It is not a conspiracy or a secret it was all telegraphed to those who wanted to put the bits together years ago, the next variant will cause the next wave of lockdowns along with the drop in energy and other resources. The various countries signed up for the agenda are following a plan which they are doing in lockstep. That is every country, body disposal has already been taken care of. With all countries signing up for pressurized disposal and slurry dispersal. You will be fertilizing Gates's newly acquired possessions.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
can't wait to get the new booster
i'll be first in line

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   

How many Mom and Pop stores closed because of "safety concerns" about too many people in the store?? ...and never reopened.

That by almost any definition is a lockdown.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   

To go to the shop to buy essentials.

Did you ever go to youtube and watch any of the 'empty cities during lockdown in US' videos?

After you stated "if there was lockdowns....no one took any notice".
edit on 10-9-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yep.

It's been impossible for me not to say "I told you so.".

I, according to them, wanted Granny to die. Or my kids.

Who was it that actually killed Granny by putting sick people into nursing homes...? Wasn't me.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

My place of employment sent out a questionair that asked what it would take to convince us (about a hundred of us were sent this questionair, iirc) to take the jab.

a bonus? extra vacation time? extra day off with pay? etc...

My response was "Y'all don't have enough money to convince me."

But...

If people want to take the jab, fine, it bothers me not at all. Just don't, in any shape, fashion, or form, attempt to coerce me. I don't coerce well.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

There should be absolutely no coercion required to take a viable vaccine. It protects the taker, and leaves those who decline, using natural means to resist an infection. That's why it was not a vaccine, but nobody wants to speculate on what it really is.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Because of lockdowns. The lockdowns you said didn’t happen.

They didn't. Saying that we had lockdowns in America is insulting to people who live in countries that actually had them. Australia comes to mind.

I wasn’t affected by any lockdown and I live in Sydney Australia. It was quite pleasant driving the streets with no traffic at all to worry about.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

In Britain, 25 quid is the going price for giving a person the shot, apparently, elderly people are being phoned up, and being asked when it would be convenient for them to come around and give them their shots. It appears that they are being told that they are in grave danger if they do not get the juice. One elderly couple said that they already had two and still got the lergy so didn't want to bother as the female of the two already had a stroke. Then came the sales pitch of how bad they could have been if they hadn't had the shots in the first place. These gangsters are starting up again and definitely want to knock off a few more to save the NHS a few bob. The C word is prevalent in this one be warned if you are sensitive.www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join