It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden everyone will get it this time.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: LSU2018

Great. I know a few as well. But that drug, as in any and all chems have reactions, interactions, contraindications, reactions...is the single reason you CANT just provide everyone...for the reasons stated above.

Some? Sure? You and family? Fine. Don't wanna bother? That's cool..

There are soooo many things wrong w all chemicals, and mixed together..there's never a guarantee it will work as expected.*

PS I take 11 meds bedtime, 5 more mornings..yeah, and some days are quite dizzying..

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the tin foil hat conspiracies were right here comes the next round of vaccines as the growing variants are overwhelming the population. The next round of the assault on the population is well underway. Many tons of the mRNA vaccines are in warehouses ready for the next roll out, did they think it went easy last time and now it is time to ramp things up? I think people have had enough of these lunatics, and wonder whether there is enough infrastructure left for the practical application of the next part of the agenda. This is from Joe's own mouth when asked about the growing number of infections. rumble.com...

Biden has now officialy become Shrodginer's President. He is simultaneously the leader of a vast and extensive criminal fraud enterprise but at the same time accused of being a senile old man suffering from dimentia... so which is it?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why are you taking so many medications?
Are they all for different illnesses?

I hope you don't drive when your meds make you dizzy.

edit on 30-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think they waited too long. They’d need to wait for a New Democrat administration because they will ONLY mandate this vaccine, mark my words, if they have a fix in for the election already and can be stupid and reckless and still pretend they won. This would be an absolute political suicide if mandated for all.

If they go thru with it, we already know the election is being rigged and they need not worry about the vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And btw, curse you and damn you all to hell, any doctors who have seen what they did and go along with it again. DAMN YOU! You blew it up! Damn you alllll to HELLLLL!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Great. I know a few as well. But that drug, as in any and all chems have reactions, interactions, contraindications, reactions...is the single reason you CANT just provide everyone...for the reasons stated above.

Some? Sure? You and family? Fine. Don't wanna bother? That's cool..

There are soooo many things wrong w all chemicals, and mixed together..there's never a guarantee it will work as expected.

What's your solution if you get it/when you got it?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It seems that the tin foil hat conspiracies were right here comes the next round of vaccines as the growing variants are overwhelming the population. The next round of the assault on the population is well underway. Many tons of the mRNA vaccines are in warehouses ready for the next roll out, did they think it went easy last time and now it is time to ramp things up? I think people have had enough of these lunatics, and wonder whether there is enough infrastructure left for the practical application of the next part of the agenda. This is from Joe's own mouth when asked about the growing number of infections. rumble.com...
Off course they want more control anyway possible.
I voted for Trump over Hillary, I voted for Yang as a write in over Trump & Biden .
I will not be voting for any Republican or Democrat in 2024 .
With all that off my chest lol Biden as a second term President would be the end of the American economy imo.
Trump & Biden both are to blame for vaccine overreach imo .
RFK Jr. 2024 as an independent is my vote .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Biden has now officialy become Shrodginer's President. He is simultaneously the leader of a vast and extensive criminal fraud enterprise but at the same time accused of being a senile old man suffering from dimentia... so which is it?
Joe isn’t in charge of any criminal empire , because he is nor ever has been very smart .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

It looks like it is on they are printing signs.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
2 weeks...remember when it was going to be gone in 2 weeks?

It was .
Until they started cooking the books .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Doesn't anyone else recall that we could not go to our doctor or dentist's office without showing proof of being vaccinated?
It was mandatory.[/quote

Absolutely not! I’m not sure where you live, but this was not happening in Illinois and we were one of the strictest states with these rules. Heck my doctor didn’t even recommend a vaccine. I’m not sure he’s vaccinated himself. I have never been asked to produce my vaccination card know when I know has ever been asked to produce their vaccination card.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
And btw, curse you and damn you all to hell, any doctors who have seen what they did and go along with it again. DAMN YOU! You blew it up! Damn you alllll to HELLLLL!

+1 for that line.....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Wow. ThatS a nice thing to say, really! Heart patient here...I dont drive while medicated. I take BP, Arythmia, Cholesetral, Blood Thinners, Proton Inhibitors...and a couple others at bedtime.

7 hrs later, an arythmia, bp, proton inhibitor, vitamin...and I dont drink alcohol, coffee, pop either...I do...but hardly.

My problem since my surgeries (longer story)...my ambulance crew Captain and all came and got me in denial. I almost died but there was him and 9 others, 4 rigs. "He said "Youre hooked to my IV, youre in our rig...and youre GOIN!" I did...and he saved my life receiving an award for his actions from the American Heart Assoc.

God Bless
edit on 08232631America/ChicagoWed, 30 Aug 2023 21:06:26 -050006202300000026 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 08234531America/ChicagoWed, 30 Aug 2023 21:07:45 -050007202300000045 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Me? Mine? I look at it this way. If all the daily masking and vaxing and immunos in grade school I had...and 35+ yrs of emergencies? Let me tell you.

In my time...with masks...and gloves...I got Hepatitis from body parts at the B2 Morgue at Univ of Mich Hospital where I did 20 yrs. Got some scaley looking skin infections...and now here like 20 more years since then on rigs...I STILL GOT IT!

That my friend is the great truth in all this. Masks? Maybe. Some. Gloves? Sure. Most. Ivermectin? Perhaps, but guarded.

Infections and a-ffections related to this? Common. Some preventable. Some work. Some die. Some heal.

My opinion is that we have no real opinion. If I was judgmental, I couldnt deal with hurt kids, cart accident victims, dying grandparents.

I will tellyou firend again: Always do what you feel is best for your own family. LIsten to no one else but your heart.

Thanx

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Biden is a dementia ridden dipsh!t and so is KH.
The people that voted for him are short sighted, agenda driven, delinquents who think everything should be free. Liberals. Ruining America one bad idea at a time.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

This brother is saying it like it is, if they start this up again it will descend into a chaos that has hitherto never been seen. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

Stop eating garbage food, artificial colors, preservatives and sweetener. Any thing artificial is toxic. Eat clean organics non GMO foods.

Stop taking pharmaceutical drugs, find a natural medicine.

Stop taking vaccines.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: Saloon

Stop eating garbage food, artificial colors, preservatives and sweetener. Any thing artificial is toxic. Eat clean organics non GMO foods.

Stop taking pharmaceutical drugs, find a natural medicine.

Stop taking vaccines.

Then what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join