It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Rep reports that FBI has essentially threatened the life of whistleblower

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I never thought that the USA would get to this point, but here we are.

I think USA has been at "this point" for quite some time. It's just now we're becoming aware of it. It's a sad situation all around. The FBI themselves are a joke, just look at how they've been acting for the past decade. They're morally bankrupt, so I wouldn't trust my life to the FBI either.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: frogs453

No its pretty widely believed to be the one out of Delaware into Hunter...but nice try it deflecting to Rudy again. The FBI has paid this guy over 6 figures for info as an informant and also have said he is a very credible one at that. I don't know where you are getting all this Rudy crap from but you should probably source it.

He is credible. I never said he wasn't. The form was given to the Feds along with numerous others back after Rudy's traipsing across the Ukraine. It's noted that the informant was reporting what they heard, the trusted informant stated "“he could not provide any opinion on the underlying veracity of the information provided by these Ukrainian individuals.”

Which is then when Barr investigated it. And found it had no merit.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Again...I haven't seen any evidence Rudy gave his whistleblower anything. We don't even know the guys name...so either source it or stop bringing it up....

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
It’s an fbi form filled out by an fbi agent, Rudy is neither.
It appears, with the info from banks and the irs, the transactions were real which leaves the fbi to explain why they chose not to pursue this.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I guess there may be more than one way to interpret this, but that's how I see it.

Rep. Ana Paulina Luna (R, FL) tweeted the following this afternoon:

Just left meeting for House Oversight. The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family.

People are commenting about how the FBI can't protect one man, but I don't think that was the intent at all.

The FBI could protect anybody they want to protect. Unless they don't want to protect them.

Not to mention, this is like when they kept saying that Hunter's laptop was fake until Hunter decided to sue the guy who turned it in. And Ashley's diary was fake until they arrested the folks who found it. This is essentially an admission that what the whislteblower is saying is true.

Man, things are f'ed up.

The title of your post is a full-on lie. The FBI haven't "essentially" threatened a possible whistleblower. The FBI is stating that it can't release information on the person who sent the tip in because of fear for his life. That would be protecting the so-called whistleblower.

Also keep in mind that this so-called whistleblower arose out Giuliani's "investigation." In other words, Giuliani put this guy up to making the statement against the Biden family. Giuliani has already embarrassed and incriminated himself multiple times in his attempt to help Trump with his false claims of election fraud.

Won't bother engaging with the OP any longer, as the person has shown themself to not be an honest actor. Claiming that FBI's fear of outing an informant is the same thing as threatening them is total baloney. It is not the job of the FBI to out informants then have to put a huge level of manpower into protecting said person who they outed. It makes no sense. The OP just wants to put forward an absurd claim in an attempt to validate their warped and twisted view of matters.
edit on 6-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a final sentence

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: frogs453

Heck it certainly could be part of an investigation. There are a quite a few big ones going on. As that one into that claim on the form was closed....

NOT closed..

“Today, FBI officials confirmed that the unclassified, FBI-generated record has not been disproven and stated several times

the information contained within it is currently being used in an ongoing investigation.

The confidential human source who provided information about then-Vice President Biden being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for years. These are facts and no amount of spin, and frankly lies, from the White House or Congressional Democrats can change this information.
Source: oversight.house.gov... being-used-in-ongoing-investigation/

Knowledge is a Good thing to have.

It was noted the form was investigated and found that itself did not need any escalation. As for the rest of the bundle it this item is included with the others Rudy provided. It may be still part of an investigation. Don't imagine they will release any part to the public until whatever investigation is complete.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
It seems the thread title doesnt match what Luna tweeted?

Not in the slightest. It is a total misrepresentation of what was tweeted. But that is the only way the pro-Trump/anti-Biden crowd have of making their case.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

The title of your post is a full-on lie.

Interesting accusation.

In other words, Giuliani put this guy up to making the statement against the Biden family.

I would submit the same accusation unless you source this.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

When you become a Whistleblower it depends how you became one and to whom you contacted 1st. Many in government are simply bad and evil. Assuming that you contact them 1st you could be toast as you will have no way to discern whos on the up and up.

It used to be that a federal Whistleblower would be under the protection of the US Marshalls Service. Its NOT 24 / 7 protection as you are given a phone number to call when you are threatened or find yourself in a fluid evolving situation. They also ping your license and registration so any local and state police know that you are "involved" as a witness in a federal investigation. Its helps if you are stopped for speeding as they will thank you and send you on your way without getting a ticket.

Feds can also issue you a Registered-Confidential source status such that your name is never used in any and all reports such that even a judge wont know who you are. Something like SYR1

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

and everyone calls Trump an idiot but he is a criminal mastermind selling secrets to the House of Saud right?

Biden is a puppet and we all know that. Trump is a target because he is not owned by DC.

The entire government of the United States of America needs to be flushed and recreated.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

jail...which leads to death...

just look at others...

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
Remember what creepy joe said, nobody f*cks with a biden. The fbi has become the demoncrats version of the stasi or the kgb!!

I remember during his campaign, somebody asked a question and Biden replied "No way. They'd kill me." I still wonder who "they" are.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If someone told me, "If you rat on X, something bad might happen to you," I would take that as a threat.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Chuckles55
Remember what creepy joe said, nobody f*cks with a biden. The fbi has become the demoncrats version of the stasi or the kgb!!

I remember during his campaign, somebody asked a question and Biden replied "No way. They'd kill me." I still wonder who "they" are.

Chuck Schumer told a newly elected President Trump that "they" will go after his family.
edit on 6/6/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A threat from the FBI doesn't necessarily mean that the FBI will take him out, but that it will happen. It would have to at least be with the agency's complicity.
:
edit on 2023 6 06 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Seth Rich....

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I grew up in NM with an Apache grandmother so don't lecture me. Still a bounty on them I believe.

Yep, a trickster and a nuisance.

There is a book called the Milagro Beanfield War about the early days in Northern NM and water rights. There is an old viego in the story that has a Coyote Angel following him around warning him of bad tidings to come.

That seems rather fitting as canines are kept for the purpose of alerting when strangers come around. Many people keep the for that very reason.

Have you ever seen a reservation dog? They don't look much better kept than coyotes.

But my canines have all been angels in my life. YMMV But I won't go if they arent there to greet me.

Do you think its possible that an angel might have fleas? Our hero's haven't always been pretty.

I wont ask you to explain Loco in your avatar.

edit on 6/6/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It’s an fbi form filled out by an fbi agent, Rudy is neither.
It appears, with the info from banks and the irs, the transactions were real which leaves the fbi to explain why they chose not to pursue this.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

House Oversight Chairman James Comer just told FoxNews the FBI redacted (blacked out) the dates and dollar amounts on the document that explains the illegal deal Joe Biden made with this foreign leader.

Comer says the FBI Blocked them out, to keep Congress from connecting the dots... from connecting the dates and $$$ amounts shown on the Biden family Suspicious Activity transaction documents the Oversight Committee retrieved from the U.S. Treasury, and from overseas banks.

Therefore, FBI Director Wray will be looking at a "Contempt of Congress" vote, later this week.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: incoserv

The Clintons didn't mind offing informants, or anyone else for that mater, that threatened to expose their criminality. Hell, I wouldn't doubt the FBI probably fulfilled contracts for them.

I think the Clintons had their personal attorney killed and Seth Rich.

The list is far longer than that. And WAY more interesting during his time as Governor of Ark. But nobody believes it because he was so cool he was our first black POTUS.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Its not liimited to 'proTrump' crowd. There are plenty of examples on ATS from other crowds.

I call it out when I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join