It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Rep reports that FBI has essentially threatened the life of whistleblower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Wait a second. Dementia riddled Joe is actually like a mafia Don and going go plan a murder? Umm ok. Also, all these past years? He didn't know about this? I mean Barr investigated this already under Trump.

I think it may be the opposite. Comer wants to out this guy formally. The feds have a recording of his interview. He told the feds the info when Rudy put it forth, but he also told them that he couldn't corroborate the info, nor could he really put any weight behind what they said. The informant himself did not claim any of this info, but merely reported it from other people on the behest of Rudy. Raskin gave a bit more info than Comer regarding the discussion they both had with the FBI.

I have no doubt he would put this guy's life at risk to score points with Magadolians as Trump calls them. Why hasn't he had Rudy come talk about it? I expect this week will be heavy hitting to try to distract from the indictments we hear will be coming. The GOP is a mess right now. MTG flipped and now doesn't want J6 video released. Santos just filed a motion stating he'd rather go to jail than release the names of the people who paid his bail. The radical fringe is very very nervous it seems. Jordan and the rest of the pardon seekers seem scared.

Your attempts at distracting the thread are a fail.
When the fbi complains about this publicly it is a big deal.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I remember how Adam Schiff protected the "Valuable Whistle Blower" his office paid to get the impeachment of President Trump started. When Rand Paul put the name ERIC CIARAMELLA up on an easel in the Senate chamber, Schiff eyeballs almost left their sockets.

He knew that if the DOJ investigated, they would find that his office took Ciaramella and told him what to say...they MADE him a "Whistle Blower".

But, the DOJ was run by Deepstate Friend and Protector WILLIAM BARR. So there never was an investigation of the Whistle Blower's legitimacy. Just an impeachment of one of America's best U.S. Presidents.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well, that is a surprising accusation from any congressman. Maybe McCarthy is distracting or trying to get back into good graces witih the magaolians after the debt ceiling cave?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Stay on topic...Raskin came out and told the press that the info from the whistleblower had been investigated and the investigation of it was closed by barr...yet the FBI and Comer both said that's it is part of an investigation currently. Raskin and Comer were both in the same meeting...how can it simultaneously be part of an investigation and have been investigated and closed? Raskin flat out lied and for once reporters caught it and asked him flat out if Comer was lying and her got all flustered and shifted to talking policy. That is the type of garbage you are trying to peddle here...and I am calling you out on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Rep. Ana Paulina Luna (R, FL) tweeted the following this afternoon: Just left meeting for House Oversight. The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family.

That’s pretty damning.
Guess she will get the mud treatments next.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

They certainly told stories 180 degrees apart after the meeting, so one of them was lying.

I think it might be the guy with the do-rag.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I mean one of them sure did seem to get very flustered all of a sudden when asked to clarify if he was saying his colleague was lying...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Heck it certainly could be part of an investigation. There are a quite a few big ones going on. As that one into that claim on the form was closed, maybe it's about the whole tranche of documents from Rudy that were given at that same time. Maybe it's into what Rudy was doing, who he was doing it for and what they did illegally while doing it. That whole Rudy travels the Ukraine with criminals seeking dirt on a political opponent may be rife with some nasty things. We haven't heard a lot about all of Rudy's devices that were obtained with those search warrants. Can only imagine what Rudy had there.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

First, it means that the accusations that the whilstelblower is leveling are true. If they were not, who'd care? They'd just prove them false.
Second, it means that either somebody much more powerful than the FBI is after this person, or the FBI itself is complicit. Is it that the FBI can't ... or won't protect this person.

Fair analysis

Interesting how this is being handled, it’s as if they want to leave no doubt about a tiered justice system.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

No its pretty widely believed to be the one out of Delaware into Hunter...but nice try it deflecting to Rudy again. The FBI has paid this guy over 6 figures for info as an informant and also have said he is a very credible one at that. I don't know where you are getting all this Rudy crap from but you should probably source it.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The fbi paid Steele in the past.
And protected his bs political dirt as long as they could.
Imo they currently have more credibility issues than the sitting president.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is true...but Steele was benefiting their preferred narrative. We all know this is not going with their narrative...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

The title says the FBI threatened the whistleblower.

Rep. Luna says the FBI is afraid FOR the whistleblower.

Very big difference!

Is it the same difference of the irony of your avatar?

Portraying coyotes as angels.

The irony / hypocrisy is prevalent. ..

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Why is my avatar ironic to you? Are you offended by coyotes or by angels?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Clintons didn't mind offing informants, or anyone else for that mater, that threatened to expose their criminality. Hell, I wouldn't doubt the FBI probably fulfilled contracts for them.
edit on 5-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is true...but Steele was benefiting their preferred narrative. We all know this is not going with their narrative...

I am no longer so sure.
I don’t think they will be done until their total control is documented and acquiesced.

This isn’t about crimes.
Like Covid it is about control imo.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

Why is my avatar ironic to you? Are you offended by coyotes or by angels?

I live in the southwest, Arizona. Here where we live, the coyote are nothing but a nuisance.

Additionally, In ancient traditions - the protagonist of many failed tails…..
edit on 5-6-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

well, that is a surprising accusation from any congressman. Maybe McCarthy is distracting or trying to get back into good graces witih the magaolians after the debt ceiling cave?

The same people who say Kevin McCarthy "caved" on the Budget negotiations are the ones who say the Republicans didn't win anything in November 2022. I can't believe they don't understand Republicans won both battles.
edit on 6/5/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

The Clintons didn't mind offing informants, or anyone else for that mater, that threatened to expose their criminality. Hell, I wouldn't doubt the FBI probably fulfilled contracts for them.

I think the Clintons had their personal attorney killed and Seth Rich.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Heck it certainly could be part of an investigation. There are a quite a few big ones going on. As that one into that claim on the form was closed....

NOT closed..

“Today, FBI officials confirmed that the unclassified, FBI-generated record has not been disproven and stated several times

the information contained within it is currently being used in an ongoing investigation.

The confidential human source who provided information about then-Vice President Biden being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for years. These are facts and no amount of spin, and frankly lies, from the White House or Congressional Democrats can change this information.
Source: oversight.house.gov... being-used-in-ongoing-investigation/

Knowledge is a Good thing to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join