It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower alleges FBI, DOJ have document revealing criminal scheme involving Biden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That would still be a criminal investigation, which makes it the purview of the DOJ.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Yep
And read further

Solicit, Collect, Disburse, or Dispense Money or Other Things of Value

How many collected money?

The sitting potus sold out his own grandchildren!

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Yeah
The steps the dnc/fbi used against Flynn now turn on the Biden family.
I can’t believe they sold out their kids.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You have evidence they were soliciting, collecting, disbursing, or dispensing money or other things of value for or in the interest of a foreign principal?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why won’t the fbi release the whistleblower report that allegedly documented exactly this behavior?
You deny money was placed into the accounts of mr Bidens grandchild?
The committee already has the bank records.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't disagree that they received money from foreign entities. But there's no evidence that money wasn't in exchange for legitimate services.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Doesn’t matter
It was collected
They didn’t register

Own it

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Was it collected in the interest of a foreign principal? To me it seems like it was collected in the interest of themselves.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Was it collected in the interest of a foreign principal? To me it seems like it was collected in the interest of themselves.

Lol
You think we forgot all this already?

Any association, corporation, organization, or “combination of persons” that either was established under a foreign country’s laws or maintains its principal place of business in a foreign country; and Any individual outside the United States (other a U.S. citizen who is also domiciled in the U.S.). In other words, foreign government entities, political organizations, businesses, nonprofits, state-owned enterprises, and even individuals are all “foreign principals” under FARA.

You admitted money was put in accounts.

Not filing as an agent is a crime.

These are CLEAR violations.

Still think oversight has no place?

Lolololololol

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Once again:

In order to be an “agent,” an individual or entity must perform one of the following specified FARA-registrable activities within the United States “for or in the interests of” its “foreign principal”:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Scroll down to the “collect” portion.
Just taking the money is enough.

It’s there in plain black and white.
You advocate these people selling out their grandchildren?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't disagree that they received money from foreign entities. But there's no evidence that money wasn't in exchange for legitimate services.

Mr Biden and his son hunter are free at anytime to tell what the legitimate services were.
So far all we have gotten from mr Biden is he trusts his son.

And that’s not even getting into the taxes that were not paid on this money.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You're not really good at this whole reading comprehension thing are you?

A person needs to register as a foreign agent if they collect money in the interest of a foreign principal.

Do you believe that Trump needs to register as a foreign agent considering he has received money from the Chinese, Russians, Saudis, etc?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Last time I checked Biden is innocent until proven guilty. If Comer wants to present evidence these were not legitimate business ventures, he is more than welcome. Until then however, the assumption, from a legal standpoint, is that they were legitimate.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Last time I checked Biden is innocent until proven guilty. If Comer wants to present evidence these were not legitimate business ventures, he is more than welcome. Until then however, the assumption, from a legal standpoint, is that they were legitimate.

he is just as Trump is. I just hope he lasts long enough for the investigations to happen. And I think looking into John Kerry would be a smart move as well. But they didn't ask me.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You're not really good at this whole reading comprehension thing are you?

A person needs to register as a foreign agent if they collect money in the interest of a foreign principal.

Do you believe that Trump needs to register as a foreign agent considering he has received money from the Chinese, Russians, Saudis, etc?

Take your insults elsewhere, is that all you can muster?
Start a trump thread.

The Biden family that took this money is in violation of the FARA law.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thursday May 18, 2023

Late Breaking News...

FBI Agent "whistleblowers" to testify before Congress later this morning.

Source: twitter.com...

As you can see at Jim Jordan's Twitter, these whistle-blowers are under extreme duress and are very angry at the FBI-DOJ.

Making this announcement at the last minute helps assure their safety.

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

A whistleblower is alleging that the FBI and the Justice Department are in possession of a document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.

Comer, R-Ky., and Grassley, R-Iowa, said the whistleblower claims the document "includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose."

So it seems there was some smoke, now there is some fire. It's time to find out if the BIDEN DOJ will be Apolitical, or they will stall this out until Joe can make a graceful exist with some medical issues.

This information has been sent to the DOJ, Garland and Wray. How it is dealt with will be really interesting. I'm just imagining a montage of democrats smugly saying "Nobody is above the law", and then have them try to spin this as a Trump issue.

And please remember, this isn't the mud pit, so play nice or DTOM will come with that post that reminds us all that this isn't the mud pit.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Wait, the security clearance of Brett Gloss, one of the men was revoked because he was with the crowd on Jan 6th and moved into the Capitol Building illegally with them and he's being investigated. This is what ATS has been wanting right? Any Fed involved in Jan 6th facing consequences? I've seen tons of posts about it. Now suddenly you don't want that? Why? Is it because as some here thought, there were those working for the government who felt the same as Maga and worked to over turn the legal process while not on duty? The man lied about being there even though photos showed he was.

Allen sent an internal email telling others not to do their job and investigate people involved in the 6th. Then proceeded to close an investigation. When it was opened by someone else, the investigator found that the suspect had attacked an officer. So, again no problem with a fed not doing his job and arresting someone because he attacked a cop, because, umm Maga? No "back the blue?"

Friend objected to a raid on a suspect, who although was facing misdemeanor charges, was photographed with multiple weapons and espoused violent rhetoric. We've seen other feds in similar cases shot at. They should have just asked nicely because this employee refused to do his job? He also brought in a flash drive to download files illegally.

And then don't forget the payments, jobs etc provided to the men from Kash Patel well after they lost their jobs but before they became whistleblowers.

Link

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
But wutabout?
Nice

More BAMN bull crap.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Guess we wait and see?

new topics