It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower alleges FBI, DOJ have document revealing criminal scheme involving Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

Joe will not be indicted while President.

But he will be so damaged by the revelations, congress well force him out.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe will not be indicted while President.

But he will be so damaged by the revelations, congress well force him out.

Im surprised the DNC has not heave ho’ed him yet ?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

A poll shows Biden beating Trump. Even with his 36% job approval. Dont fix what aint broke is the Dem mantra.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The Dems mantra is, "If it ain't broke, break it."
They only managed to get him into office with widespread cheating, and that's the only way they'll keep him in office.

But the way things seem to be shifting, I bet we're going to have the Republicans pushing for an independent council by summer at the latest.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

why there isn't one already is a miscarriage of justice.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

why there isn't one already is a miscarriage of justice.

We always seem to end up with nothing, every time.
Assange
Snowden
Kim Dotcom
Epstein
Maxwell
Other Madam broad
Everything Clinton, Biden, Hunter, FBI,CIA, IRS
Seth Rich
Macafee

Somebody’s always got the goods, until they don’t.
And / or simply disappear.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Proud boys and other January 6th protesters and supporters now look like visionaries.

Most Americans wish they had succeeded in keeping Joe Biden from being installed in the White House.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: network dude

This just further proves that not a single politician or their family and I literally mean all should not be trusted.
We need a good house cleaning across the board.

Ummm......I'll drink to that...

I couldn't agree more...

YouSir

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DaRAGE
And so what? The DOJ and FBI have been corrupted and are NOT going to pursue charges. Instead they will hide it away.

And somehow, we let it go. W the actual F?

Ummm...we exist in the age of the thirty second soundbite...

Our personal flavor of programming insures that we quickly move on to the next shiny bauble...

Don't worry your head about any of that stuff...it's commercial time...

YouSir

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys are buying into the whistleblower narrative again. I'd think you'd be a little more cautious after getting burned by Gym's group of non-existent whistleblowers.

Did any of you listen to what Grassley said last night? It was full of maybes and possiblys. Which means the people who are hyping up this document haven't even seen it.
edit on 5/4/2023 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2023 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It won't be, and won't be given any credibility if you try to spread the word to any left-leaners simply because it is Fox.
If people actually educated themselves on what is going on, there would be real insurrections, not phantom ones like Jan. 6

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

People are too busy in other threads playing make believe about there being more than 2 genders.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Proud boys and other January 6th protesters and supporters now look like visionaries.

Most Americans wish they had succeeded in keeping Joe Biden from being installed in the White House.

4 or 5 of them just got convicted.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I can't believe you guys are buying into the whistleblower narrative again. I'd think you'd be a little more cautious after getting burned by Gym's group of non-existent whistleblowers.

Did any of you listen to what Grassley said last night? It was full of maybes and possiblys. Which means the people who are hyping up this document haven't even seen it.

and to think I wasted my entire life savings posting this on ATS.

What a shame. DERP!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A poll shows Biden beating Trump. Even with his 36% job approval. Dont fix what aint broke is the Dem mantra.

Yeah , it amazes me that anyone would believe Biden/Harris are helping anything.
Trump or Biden = Horrible choices for Americans
I wish we could get a moderate in office ?
Roe v Wade sank the Republicans.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I see Adam Schiff doing the rounds firefighting it all calling it speculation and nothing of interest.
The bare faced cheek of the guy after his years of spreading gossip and lies as so called 'facts' whilst protecting his secret so called whistleblower.
How anyone takes him seriously, let alone votes for this hypocritical POS, I will never know.
edit on 4/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And you believe that, because you know, anything democrats does is a lie, anything the biden crime family is involved with is a hype, a lie and nobody should be looking at it.

But when is Trump he is guilty of everything the DOJ, democrats, the media, the talking heads and any of soros judges say he is.

I got it, yep really got it.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And you believe that, because you know, anything democrats does is a lie, anything the biden crime family is involved with is a hype, a lie and nobody should be looking at it.

But when is Trump he is guilty of everything the DOJ, democrats, the media, the talking heads and any of soros judges say he is.

I got it, yep really got it.

We’ve got about 20 prosecutions of Trump underway to supplement the 20 failed efforts already. With zero credible evidence.
To go with the 20 Joe / Hunter cases that are piled deep in evidence, that the FBI / IRS / FEC / SEC will never even acknowledge.
They’ve successfully rebuilt the USSR here in the US.
Our agencies stalk GOP / Conservatives for fun ….. enable dem / Marxist crime for fun too.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But people ARE calling for The FBI to release some documents because they're not classified. FBI apparently isn't denying the existence either -- and THAT is huge 😎

And remember recently when AG Garland was begging people inside The DOJ not to become whistleblowers?

That was a "first strike" choke&gag prelude to what we are seeing now. He knew. Yes he knew. 🤡or😎?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I see Adam Schiff doing the rounds firefighting it all calling it speculation and nothing of interest.
The bare faced cheek of the guy after his years of spreading gossip and lies as so called 'facts' whilst protecting his secret so called whistleblower.
How anyone takes him seriously, let alone votes for this hypocritical POS, I will never know.

I’m willing to bet that Murdoch settled the lawsuit and canned Tucker just to take Biden off the front page for a week or two. A mighty big favor to the WH. It will be cashed in by Murdoch sometime soon. Granted, a little pricey. But Murdoch will probably get something that equates to a couple billion at some be point. Or cool WH jobs for him and the whole clan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join