It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some House Republicans Want to Rename DC Airport After Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

(Insert Level)

Reform school or maybe nursery school? Come on Mata, that one was a call to enter from a wide open door.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I'm pretty sure some House Republicans want to rename themselves Trump and make him their daddy.

NY Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez admitted she admires Donald J. Trump..

nypost.com...

She finds him "sexy" too. 💖

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Obama has 22 schools named after him. Why not 1 Airport of Cheeto. I am wondering if The Squad is going to counter with

G Floyd Memorial Airport

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-02T22:19:29-05:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Krusty Krusty Krusty, and I thought that we were starting to get along. Maybe it's my fault mentioning Trump

in a thread with the word TRUMP in the title.

Awwww crap I’m sorry Terry, we were, we will bro. Sometimes I just can’t help myself. It’s my Tourette‘s, it’s work in progress. 🍻

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Why not 1 Airport of Cheeto.

We can paint it orange and really blow some minds🤯👍

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Cal It - "Americas Airport" with MGA as the new designation....

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
That poster is an ai 😂🤣 you really think it gets dissonance?

a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well, there is Trump University..., oh wait.

I hadn't thought about all the Obama names on schools. I guess there was a lot of pride to finally have a potus of a different color persuasion, I guess. As well though wouldn't school naming be up to local or state regulations? Again I don't know but that would be my guess and if so then I suppose any blame for a lack of Trumps name on bridges or schools or whatever should lay directly at the feet of Republican controlled cities and states. I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If you honestly think Trump is HALF the President Eisenhower was, you've got another thing coming.

Sincerely, A moderate Republican this time around.
edit on 4/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If you honestly think Trump is HALF the President Eisenhower was, you've got another thing coming.

I didn't say anything about Trump or the job he did. I'm not a Trump fan.
I just think this is a RIOT! And I doubt it'll go far.
But if it did, it would sure be funny to think of the left wingers having to use the airport.
LMFAO!!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I'm tempted to quote Forrest Gump right now but I'll refrain.

This media circus is wild.

I hope yu din't think I was making a serious jab at you or anything.

It's just freaking CRAZY on the Homefront right now.

Stay Positive in the Apocolypse, LOL.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Whatever they have the votes for.

I will say, for Republicans it seems, owning the libs takes precedent to fixing the border, trying to curb inflation, homelessness, drug abuse, crime and all the rest. How's the Joe Biden impeachment going? Yup. All that time and money wasted on, what will be, a "trying to save face" DOJ referral.

And while Republicans do nothing, they scream the loudest about those things not getting done.

But really, if they do change the name, so what? It won't change anything in my life, not one thing. Doesn't lower my taxes. Doesn't help me afford groceries. Doesn't stop immigrants coming over the border. But if it gives some Trump supporters, who get their jollies "owning" the other Party, a snicker, go for it. I'm fine with it.

without Joe Biden doing something to the border, what could "the republicans" do to fix the border?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Obama left Trump with an economy that was experiencing the longest period of sustained economic growth in US history. Trump's economy followed the same trajectory that Obama's was on. Until Trump crashed it.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Until Trump crashed it.

Until COVID lockdowns, which the left screamed they wanted, crashed it.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Until Trump crashed it.

Until COVID lockdowns, which the left screamed they wanted, crashed it.

The left can’t see past their given narrative. Common sense and critical thinking cease to exist with these people. It’s all about not deviating from their script and propaganda talking points for the week until the next assignment.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Shoshanna

Obama left Trump with an economy that was experiencing the longest period of sustained economic growth in US history. Trump's economy followed the same trajectory that Obama's was on. Until Trump crashed it.

Really?😂 I and hundreds of thousands of others got crushed by Obama’s housing crash. I lost 250k on my home and had to sell for less than I paid for it 14 years prior. Obama era hurt a lot of people, he sucked.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The housing crash started in 2007.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The housing crash started in 2007.

Prices fell during 06-07, the feds started doing something about it at the end of 07 Oct/Nov, it kicked into recession in 08. Potato patato
www.investopedia.com...
www.history.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And Obama was sworn in as President in 2009.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join