It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russell Brand incident.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
what people 'are not told' and what people 'do not learn' is simple.

the internati0nal families who rule the w0rld-
established th0ught krime laws.

there is ZERO freeedom of speeech in-
eur0pe
cannada
auustralia
new zeaaland

the only first w0rld nati0ns with freeedom of speeech-
the Republik of the Uniited Stattes
Japan

the internti0nalists 'created' th0ught krimes to pr0tect their versions of hist0ry.

so it is quite simple for them, to expand th0ught krime lawz now.

the internati0nalists are doing everything they can, to eradicate the Republik, because we have the gunz, and we have freeedom of speeech, and we have our C0NSTITUTI0N.

we are b0rn free here.

in eur0pe, the internati0nal families, 'grant' you a certain level of freeedom.

so when i see s0cio0athic dyst0pian n0nsense like new th0ught krimes?
i thank the beloved sabbatai zavi that i was b0rn in the Freee Republik of the Uniite Stattes.
edit on 25-9-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
there is ZERO freeedom of speeech in-
eur0pe
cannada
auustralia
new zeaaland

Methinks you missed a "few" countries...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

can you give an example of something you can say that I cant? (i am based in the UK)

thanks

also is your keyboard broken?
edit on 000000p3001America/Chicago925202319 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MCurns

>Free speech on rumble

yeah, that's not really so. Some friends and I are doing a comprehensive commentary on a documentary called Europa the Last Battle. We don't agree with the anti-semitic slant it's trying to do, but a lot of parts do track and can be verified through first and second hand sources. the problem is that the first, third and fourth hours have been taken down- partly because the first hour deals with the Rothschilds, the Fed, the beginnings of communism, the third and fourth hours dealt with the world wars and a certain Austrian painter

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow and just think about it…it’s occasions like THIS that your government HAS a monarchy for. You could just as easily have a president as head of state. And Elizabeth did a good job as head of state. She was, if nothing else, the most senior, well known, easily recognised, stoic, and unbiased head of state in the world. But her reign was strictly symbolic, as they say.

The Queen’s, or in our case now, the Kings’s political and military responsibilities are extremely few and far between, but it is situations just like this which the monarch’s power IS preserved for as the King or Queen has been raised to be able to think outside of politics, as a US Supreme Court Justice would for example, in the US. That allows the monarch to step in as the absolutely senior referee of sorts and guard the constitutionality of the government’s functioning. And when freedom of speech has been violated by being pushed through legislative ratification, the monarch is able to say, “nw WAIT A HOSH DARN MINUTE! This legislation is absolutely anathema to a constitutional monarchical republic. And that type of move wouldn’t only be allowed, it would be EXPECTED!

That is why I have a feeling that this could possibly be King Charles III one big chance to start off his reign as a king who is for his people and who will protect their rights. As Claire Foy puts it in the Crown, it is the prime minister’s duty to govern and the Queen’s duty to ensure proper governance. And I don’t think anyone could possibly argue that such a law doesn’t violate that human right.

If Charles DOESNT stop this madness with his chance, you can rest assured that he is not the King meant for such a job, as that would tell the country he is in bed with X political ideology and unfit to rule!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Is Russel Brand a hollywood (government plant)....Goes from progressive liberal to right wing conservative....

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steadydietofnothing
Is Russel Brand a hollywood (government plant)....Goes from progressive liberal to right wing conservative....

Is this a question or a statement?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We need to pass laws in every state and make it WELL known that if you don't file rape charges in the first 5yrs then you cant file ar all. I am happy with granting women a few yrs reprive to deal with the trauma and find the strength they need to file charges but 5yrs max.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath
We need to pass laws in every state and make it WELL known that if you don't file rape charges in the first 5yrs then you cant file ar all. I am happy with granting women a few yrs reprive to deal with the trauma and find the strength they need to file charges but 5yrs max.

Can we also do the same for murder, robbery and assault please?*

*Disclaimer. If you don't understand sarcasm, then I guess you don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate
No. You can still find physical evidence of such things long after it occurred. With rape if she doesn't go to the hospital and get put thru the rape protocol there is zero evidence. Just he said she said...and I simply don't trust women to be honest like you could 20yrs ago.

edit on 25-9-2023 by OdinsPath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
It’s interesting that these accusations were well hidden for years while Brand was a drooling leftist.
But as soon as he gets his wits about him and disagrees with some lefty tripe, it all comes flying out like crap through a goose.
Nice little system that the media, Hollywood, etc. have in place.

I think he moved right to blend into the forest.
He’s been a vocal right wing ahole for a few years now.
He saw the writing on the wall, and went to what he considered a “safe space”.
It almost worked.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath
a reply to: Kreeate
No. You can still find physical evidence of such things long after it occurred. With rape if she doesn't go to the hospital and get put thru the rape protocol there is zero evidence. Just he said she said...and I simply don't trust women to be honest like you could 20yrs ago.

No. Evidence is circumstantial. Murder, robbery or assault does not always leave evidence. Rape cases can often have evidence, like video, audio, or eyewitness. Even many years after the fact.

You understand that rape in its terms can manifest in many directions, right? Why aim your statement at women in particular?

What's good for the goose... and all that.

*Personal statement for clarity: I do not believe that any person should be labeled/prosecuted/slandered/convicted in the public court of media.
All cases should go through the official system and all accused should be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

edit on 25-9-2023 by Kreeate because: added

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It's hilarious how many people, including some here on ATS were saying
"I just knew there was something wrong about him", or "my intuition told me he was a creep, and my intuition is never wrong."

Never mind that his "crimes" were all based on accusations, with zero proof. Guilty until proven innocent.

Don’t know don’t care if he’s guilty (that’s for court of law) - canceling his income is wrong.

That said, I have always felt his looks/vibes/dress is like cult leader and felt leery about watching him.

Charlie Manson with a pommy accent

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

It’s interesting that these accusations were well hidden for years while Brand was a drooling leftist.
But as soon as he gets his wits about him and disagrees with some lefty tripe, it all comes flying out like crap through a goose.

It almost worked.

Since when has Brand EVER been a Right winger?

Libertarian sure..

left leaning centrist ok...

Right winger, I would need some evidence of these "right wing" stances please.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: spacedoubt

It almost worked.

Since when has Brand EVER been a Right winger?

Libertarian sure..

left leaning centrist ok...

Right winger, I would need some evidence of these "right wing" stances please.

I don't think you understand their positioning and premise.

Everything to the right of communism is far right from their perspective.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you don’t follow the Hollywood agenda you will be accused of something heinous just like this in order to assassinate your livelihood and name. By being accused you are already guilty in the mind of every liberal out there.
edit on 25-9-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join