It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russell Brand incident.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have been given a lot of 'stick' from friends visiting this site because of 'conspiracy theories', and the one thing i have stuck to is the fact that things get pulled apart so you can distinguish the 'wheat from the chaff' as it were.

With Russell Brand hitting the headlines and the UK online safety bill about to be put forward for the 'Royal Assent' for inclusion into UK law. This guy explains it succinctly and to the point and explains the bigger picture of what is happening before our eyes.

Once this bill is given assent. People in the UK can say goodbye to sites like this, VPN or not.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MCurns
It’s interesting that these accusations were well hidden for years while Brand was a drooling leftist.
But as soon as he gets his wits about him and disagrees with some lefty tripe, it all comes flying out like crap through a goose.
Nice little system that the media, Hollywood, etc. have in place.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Agree completely.

And the days of media coverage, even on Fox, indicates that they want us to focus on nonsense like this instead.

Double whammy.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It's hilarious how many people, including some here on ATS were saying
"I just knew there was something wrong about him", or "my intuition told me he was a creep, and my intuition is never wrong."

Never mind that his "crimes" were all based on accusations, with zero proof. Guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Textbook "cancellation" in progress. If anyone ever wondered what that process actually is, look no further

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"I just knew there was something wrong about him", or "my intuition told me he was a creep, and my intuition is never wrong."

Never mind that his "crimes" were all based on accusations, with zero proof. Guilty until proven innocent.

within the whole brand is a known known so being thrown under the bus is low lying fruit for western empires bread and circuses and embed state owned tools as a means to unperson people.

but in context this same state owned channel has had an act playing piano with his willy,like brand the act is in that space where complaints are shouted down as bigoted in a decade or so the same people crying big now will go, they knew something was not right all along.

alongside this the channel is pushing law breaking as the ethical response to non left laws and talking themselves into committing genocide.

as its the uk it highlights the truth that the uniparty controls the western world.
edit on 25-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: stevieray

Agree completely.

And the days of media coverage, even on Fox, indicates that they want us to focus on nonsense like this instead.

Double whammy.

the uniparty rules all..

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I will extend that: the globalists.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Royal assent is a formality. If the bill has been passed in both chambers of Parliament, it's law.

And it has

Don't worry. You'll still have ATS.

edit on 25/9/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He was a prime target for this sort of thing, much like Micheal Jackson.

Unfortunately all it needs to take is to find one of Brands past love affairs or sexual partners, convince them with either money or some sort of fourth wave feminist dribble and then promise a big pay out from a law suit and they will turn a one night stand or weekend of sex and drugs at his place into a story of sexual assault.

It wasn't more of if it was going to happen, but when.
I've always followed Brand for his political views, they align with mine, I also have a conspiracy that one of Brands heros David Greaber was poisoned for his anti centralization activism.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

brand was always going under the bus at some point as was farrage, what most people miss is it was the conservatives who lost the uk's brexit vote, Theresa May tried to throw her election and that opened the door to johnson.. all because the cons can not deliver the left wing policies of the uniparty in the same way the us rinos can't either..

the only reason the cons are being saved at the moment is that a labour mp has stepped foward to lay her stall out for next years election by saying women have willies to distract from the mess the cons got in over this, so we have the left deadcatting for the right again.
edit on 25-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm posting his videos everywhere.

Let the UK go directly into a full blown police state they won't even stand up
for one of their own bringing them the truth. God save those who have.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Russell Brand Prior Lawsuit

Russell Brand has accepted a “substantial” but undisclosed sum of damages at the High Court in London from the Sun On Sunday, after the newspaper ran a story claiming that he had been unfaithful to his girlfriend Jemima Khan.

The 38-year-old comedian sued the publication in January after it ran the article across pages one, four and five on 17 November 2013.

I think it may be telling that Brand has very swiftly sued media outlets for libel and defamation in the past for simply suggesting he cheated on his girlfriend at the time. He won that one.

Why hasn't he sued this time if this is all not true as well? He's not a stupid man.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Ch1nch1lla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
]a reply to: Ch1nch1lla

Why hasn't he sued this time if this is all not true as well? He's not a stupid man.

Plenty of time for that and after biting off more than he could chew in the
realm of truth. I'd say he damn well better take his time to consider
any next move. You do realize that in an open tyranny once arrived and
secured. His whole family could just disappear. As I've been saying for years
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. Are the rule to consider our leaders. They never were
the exception. They've always been the only true enemy we have. Most will
slaughter us with the blood of psychpaths flowing thru their veins. True story!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ch1nch1lla

His lawsuit is much stronger should any police investigation fail to recover enough evidence to prosecute.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Don’t know don’t care if he’s guilty (that’s for court of law) - canceling his income is wrong.

That said, I have always felt his looks/vibes/dress is like cult leader and felt leery about watching him.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This Brand case is very very frightening for all men, celebrities or ordinary men. Scenarios:- I would guarantee that virtually 100% of men who have had ANY relationships with women could be demonised like Brand. 20 years ago you might have kissed a girl who didn't want to be kissed. Back then she would have shrugged it of, Maybe slapped you. Now 20 years later she inflates the story and you have got to defend yourself for a serious sex accusation. In the UK, in a rape case, the accused and the accuser should be kept secret till proven guilty or not. But THIS, THIS, is trial by media. It is not right and never mind about Brand suing the media the law institution should be prosecuting them.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Go against the "woke" left, it goes as follows...

1. 99 years ago was an abuser? What?!
2. 99 years ago was an assh*le
3. 99 years ago was a narcissist
4. 99 years ago, didn't follow mainstream values
5. 99 years ago, was a "free" spirit
6. Current year, is still an abuser? What?!
7. Current year, is still an assh*le
8. Current year, is still a narcissist
9. Current year, is still not following mainstream values
10. Current year, is still a free spirit

Obviously against the current "message". Let's crucify as appropriate without law and legislation. No due process. Just guilty by public opinion. Yay modern society!

The world will get what comes to it.

edit on 25-9-2023 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I thinks a lot of people are missing the point, this isn't about Russells character flaws. I for one, if my sister/daughter or other female member of turned up with him on their arm, i would hit the bloody roof. He's an a**hole of the highest order. This has been known for many years. The BBC knew this way back then, they knew two weeks ago. BUT the reason he is being strung out to dry is to put value in the online security bill that is about to get formally passed.

The guy in the video spells this out in no uncertain terms. The most important thing i think the chap said was how 'loosely' the bill is worded. Laws are supposed to be on the nail, making it clear under all circumstances what isn't allowed.

Once this bill is 'assented', it's the end of free speech in the UK. An homoginised internet that is controlled by the big commercial players/government.

These sites will eventually be in-accessable in the UK, along Rumble and the other zillion other 'non-conformist' web sites.

Russell was just the hook to get it past the minsters who weren't 'in the pocket' to vote for the bill and it looks like it's succeeded.

In all fairness, i do feel it's all too late, and they've achieved the desired outcome.......
.....Unless King Charles III looks over it and says no, which i dont think will happen, because i don't believe any monarch has ever refused assenting a law......i'm not even sure if he is actually allowed to refuse assent, as it's deemed to be 'the will of subjects'. tradional thing y'know. lol

still, just waiting for the flash and deep rumble from the WW3 that NATO has started

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This is what happens when you get too loud and well known for criticizing those in power and showing there criminality.

He is seen as a threat and they want him destroyed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join