It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK II OMG

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, folks here it is. The Who What Where When of the Kennedy assasination, or maybe I should say, MURDER!

Download it here

JFK II

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have it downloading now. Be aware, it's 171 mb.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm pulling 1024kps

and we're done...

will let ya know what I think in about 90 minutes and 32 seconds

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The best JFK video I've ever seen, I know this will piss off a lot of bu#es... But how could you deny this?

it's a twisted world in which we live

ps: that part about zapata drilling and then operation zapata... I mean... c'mon now! wtf was bush thinking? I mean now I understand why jr is the way he is..

Barbara II III

so much information in this film, it's almost too much to absorb at once, it shows you how interconnected everything really is and it streches decades, decades of deciet. Entire lifetimes of lying. Anyone who believe the mafia killed JFK or the oswald bs needs to watch this...

they took JFK out with an army in broad day light

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just finished watchin this myself,and yes it does have alot of stuff about Mr Bush that Iv never heard before.Very well done.Its sad really how all this information is obviously out there for any1 to see yet people are still saying that this was done by 1 man.Its not only aboutJ FK's assasination ther's a lot of info on Mr Bush's involvement with the CIA and all the stuff those dudes get up to.Highly recommended.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That was a good video.
Thanks for sharing.
I had heard of the Zapata Oil connection on an ATS thread before but it's nice to see a clip about it.

I extracted a piece about the Zapata Oil connection for those of you who can't download the entire film.

Here's a 10MB clip about GHWB and the Bay of Pigs:

JFK-George-Bush-BayOfPigs

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's the thread I saw about Zapata:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the post from Colonel.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Really the Best JFK Movie ever!

Scary Facts.

"Its obvious that the Men that covered up the JFK assassination are Very Powerful - and the reason that the Facts are not yet presented to the American People and the World is, that these Men are still in Power!"

If they can assassinate the President of the United States, I am sure they can cover-up everything behind the 9-11.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Example of how far can the BIG LIE technique "tell as much truth as required as long as the core lie is sold" goes.

Just one example: trying to clear LBJ
www.matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As I am lsitening and watching this video, I cnat stop thinking of how sad it is that still nowadays there are ppl that think the Democratci party itself wasnt invovled in this. JFK was a "political/economical" obstical for ALL parties... He refused to go to War in Vietname and that got many ppl mad, Republicans and Democrats... but the thing is both REpublicans and Democrats are part of it as well as pawns in a bigger game...If this wasnt true the Democrat party would have used ALL Powers at their hands to findout this all thing once and for all... but they DONT ! they hyde as much as the others. ..........AS for 911, ask Bill Clinton how did those guys live in the USA for 8 year under false Visas without ever beeing investigated ??? Once again???? The Democrats mess up BAD and than turn around and blame the other part... and I didn even vote for BUSH...how about that ???? lol

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Anyone who's seen the video willing to summarize the evidence? Or some of the evidence?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
BaastetNoir, honestly, what in the hell difference does it make what political party was involved? The president was murdered, and the government, quite obviously, covered it up at the highest levels. Did you not watch the video? Jesus, this isn't a partisan issue, it is a glimpse into the real world workings of our government, which after 1963, began to operate completely without recourse to the law.
Clinton this... Monica that... LOL Meanwhile, in the real world...
It may come as a shock to you but Clinton was a Bush family lackey. Look into BCCI and Mena Ak.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes, its pretty shocking to be slapped in the face with the truth. We all knew something was rotten in the gov. Now we know!

After watching the video, who can doubt what Alex Jones says about the gov.

After WWII we Americans sat in judgment of the German people. God help us when we are judged.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just finished viewing this movie and I have to say that it doesn't surprise me.
The Power of the Bush empire is so great that it defies explanation. Here is a good long read.. a book titled The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush Sr

The Unauthorized Biography of George Herbert Walker Bush

A quick summary of the movie is this.

John F. Kennedy's assassination was carried out by the CIA with help from the Mafia. George Bush Sr was DIRECTLY involved in the assassination as was working with the CIA. JFK was going to shut down the CIA permanently.

The first part of the movie described with ample detail the assassination of JFK, explaining the "official story" vs "the conspiracy". Proving without a doubt that Kennedy was shot from the front by the man in the "grassy knoll" This man was supposively E. Howard Hunt (a CIA trained assassin) It also states that 13 shots were fired and not 3 shots as the government wishes us to believe.

Later on in the movie it compiles an enormous chart connecting everyone who was involved. Some of the names include George Bush Sr, Edgar Hoover, Richard Nixon, Howard Hunt, Prescott Bush. Just to name a few.

Skull and bones was connected to this as well. Also most of the people directly involved were connected to the Nazi's.

Watch the movie for yourself please and give us your opinions on what you think this all means.

[edit on 4-25-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyone who's seen the video willing to summarize the evidence? Or some of the evidence?

Nygdan, if you aren't on broadband and haven't seen the movie, do yourself a favor and make a point to watch this one. I know you are one of the more skeptical here, and we have disagreed on alot of things but this is a good one, go to somebody's house that has broadband, or have someone burn it to a dvd. I would burn a copy for you but I don't have a dvd burner. As was said earlier, this appears to be pretty much a
"full disclosure", it's a good one. The narrator is probably going to a be a little leftish for your liking, but the evidence is presented extremely well and I saw nothing disputable. I think this guy has finally put the pieces together.

As to the rest of you, I found a good site discussing the editing mistakes of the Zapruder film, I think the guy is a total nut job, BUT he picks out some interesting things wrong with the film. Check it out.
www.assassinationscience.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Also take note that George Bush Jr.... has alot of evidence against him linking him to the JFK Jr. assasination. This is an important key in the world today as we know it, seeing as Bush is now in power.

George Walker Bush killed JFK Junior

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Great movie. This is a major reason why I love this Forum. There is so much on the Internet and you guys are pointing it out

Is there a way to save this movie as a file and burn it to a DVD or VCD?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Come on! This film is just another version of the Kevin Bacon game. There are enough inaccuracies that I am aware of to discredit the authors, not to mention the absurd accusation that JFK, Jr. was killed by W!?!

But, then again. Why did JFK, Jr. name his ill-fated magazine "George?"

www.ccgdata.com...

www.onlinejournal.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
Is there a way to save this movie as a file and burn it to a DVD or VCD?

Right click on the link and left click, "Save Target As..."

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Come on! This film is just another version of the Kevin Bacon game.

You might be right, but with all conspiracy information it gives us a look in a different angle to certain "news-storys". And I'm sure, most will watch these things with an open mind. Likewise the news on TV should be watched the same way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join