It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1 species of Chupacabra!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why do a lot of the sightings of Chupacabras give different descriptions of what they are?

Well I think I've figured it out, there isn't just one specie of Chupacabra. I think that they are a part of a Sub-Kingdom in the animal world.

What do the rest of you think? Do my ideas seem like a good theory or am i talking b******t?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I never really thought of that. Maybe they are just like any other animal, after all we have different kinds of dogs for example.
No, I don't think you're talking BS at all. We may not know what the chupacabras are, but theres no reason for them not to have subspecies like other animals.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well that would mean that some chupas would have hade a seperate evolutionary proces. This is probably the only way to get such changes between two sub-species. Besides it would take very long and if that were the case, then we would find foussiles.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Chupacabras may not be sub-species. They might be like dogs. Domestic dogs are all the same species, just different breeds, so chuppies might have different breeds as well. I'm not saying humans bred them (interesting idea though) maybe some other intelligence but probably just natural.

oh and about your fossil thing we are still find new fossils today, so it might just be a matter of time before we know for certain.

join