It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I heard on the raido this morning that the immigration into the US has not stoped. The places where the Immigrants are comeing from however is changeing. Does any one happen to know where the immigrants are comeing from now? Where the come from, and the cultchers the bring can and does show what the future might hold for the US.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just finished listening to the Power Hour radio show on GCN radio station, and America took in 3 MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants last year..... that hunting party where 6 people were KILLED and 3 more might die, are still in hospital, they were killed by a stranger, an oriental, in their blind... go read the news on that, make your own opinion, I wont decide your decision on what I am trying to tell you.... also, these illegals are bringing in Diseases, did you know there are over 900 cases of LEPROSY in New York State alone? People, go look at the figures of Leprosy over the years, I mean, thats just Leprosy....there are many other horrible diseases comming into the United States as of late, its amazing.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not going to make any real option on it until I know all the facts. I read about the incident morning, # what a sad f**ked up story. But heck the guy did have a history of violence; he had waved a gun a wife in another incident. Still the hate mongers are going to have a filed day with this one. And if this is a hate crime, that SOB should be punished to the fullest extent.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The hunting party incident.
The shooter was in immagrant from Laos, he had been hear 20 yeas as I had heard it it. He has claimed that he was shot at first, go fig. If what he has said is true, he is one heck of a good shot.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I presume the original post was about Illegal immigration? Because the United States never really limits legal immigration in relation to the percentages we allow from each country.

Originally posted by Murundi
I just finished listening to the Power Hour radio show on GCN radio station, and America took in 3 MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants last year... also, these illegals are bringing in Diseases, did you know there are over 900 cases of LEPROSY in New York State alone? People, go look at the figures of Leprosy over the years, I mean, thats just Leprosy....there are many other horrible diseases comming into the United States as of late, its amazing.

Yes, the United States has an "open" border and the yearly figure can be applied to each of the prior three years as well, so much for Homeland Security. Diseases are being brought into the U.S. (and other countries) by unchecked illegal immigration which include leprosy (Hansen's Disease), Tuberculosis, cholera, dysentary, and Polio and as the cases are being found they are being dealt with.

Originally posted by Murundi
that hunting party where 6 people were KILLED and 3 more might die, are still in hospital, they were killed by a stranger, an oriental, in their blind... go read the news on that, make your own opinion, I wont decide your decision on what I am trying to tell you....

Okay, this issue is not actually related to immigration. The suspect is actually a Vietnamese Hmong refugee who has had a history of domestic abuse and relationship disorders, something that is usually accepted as a taboo subject for discussion in the very private Hmong Tribal community that now exists in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Chuck,
Actually I was wondering about the leagal immagrants, not the illeagle immagrants. They are still comeing as I have heard, just the demographics have changed and was wondering what they have changed to is all. Thanks for the info in your post.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The guy chased some of the victims down; he also back shot one of them. The man is guilty of 6 accounts of 2nd degree murder. Need I mention, again he had previously threatened his wife with a hand gun in a previous incident .

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
haveing to chase them down I wonder why it is 2nd degree murder. Sounds like it should be first degree.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was thinking I terms heat of the moment thing. But hell if its 1st give the guy first. He killed those people with some impressive precision, Wonder if he had a military back ground.

[edit on C:Thuocu11e11 by Opus]

top topics

join