It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email urging violence against legislators now under investigation by Capitol Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just heard of this on the local news. Searched and didn't see it posted.

A veteran from the Denver-area, who did not want to be identified, received an email entitled, "Open letter to the 22 veterans and enlisted men who are planning to commit suicide today. Read this instead!"

In 2012, the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs released a study that found 22 veterans committed suicide every day in 2010.

"If you are ready to take your own life, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping your oath to God and gaining His respect for doing so. Do not take your own life, but instead do what you KNOW to be right - taking the lives of the domestic enemies/traitors who lied and did this to you." "Clear your conscience. Keep your oath and regain your honor and do your country and the world a great service by executing its domestic enemies that are wreaking havoc on the whole world, as you SWORE to do." The email then provides a lengthy list of current and former senators and representatives in Congress, along with possible home and work addresses in their home state and Washington, D.C.

I rarely post on here but I was surprised to see it wasn't already posted.

Link

edit on 6-2-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I find myself having to agree with the email, that killing corrupt legislators would be much better than suicide. Either one carries risks though..
Will anyone actually do what the email says? and Why would legislators be fearing their fellow Americans? Have legislators done things bad that they are now fearing their own life? I would say if they haven't betrayed their oaths and the constitution that they needn't worry.. (Just like when they ask us the same when revoking our rights by surveillance) I hope that works out for them..

Edit to add: Where can I get a copy of those targets, I mean legislators? (just kiddin') I'll bet some of these politicians are maybe peeing their monogrammed adult diapers right about now.

Even if this happened on a grand scale, the one's left would remain defiant and stubborn and they would just keep on crapping on our rights. To kill the virus you have to get them all so they can't replicate from the ones already corrupted.
Leaving one rotten apple in a barrel, will rot the new ones being added.
edit on 6-2-2014 by alienreality because: add

edit on 6-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Or it could be a scam by alphabet agencies to see if there is any support for the idea. We know they're trawling everything. I'd be real careful here. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I think everyone, even the politicians, would agree.
Better them than a school full of children.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From OPs link -

"We don't think that it's related to cake decorating, so we were wondering if someone somehow got one of the NRA distribution lists. I didn't receive it, but I don't get the NRA Freedom magazine, which my wife does," wrote the blogger.

Or maybe another gun control propaganda piece.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Utterly stunning to see this propagated by the MSM. I'm thinking agenda here. I get extremist views in e-mail from time to time. I recognize them for what they are. Am I a target now?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Bassago
Or it could be a scam by alphabet agencies to see if there is any support for the idea. We know they're trawling everything. I'd be real careful here. Just saying.

Very good, I usually think of that. It actually does not sound like anyone would do this that was a citizen. Nothing to really expect to gain by it except personal satisfaction from corrupt people getting offed. If they wanted it so bad they would find a better way rather than ask suicidal veterans to do the dirty work, that is really insulting to the self worth of anyone , let alone someone who is suicidal.

It has alphabet agency written all over it, probably green lighted by the fruit cake in the Whitehouse himself. (it also fits in with the boneheaded idiocy of Eric Holder and Obama perfectly) It is similar to their failed plot in the Mexico firearms scandal.

They hope to increase the perceived need for a dramatic upswing in domestic surveillance or laws that will further protect them and decrease citizen's security which will take away OUR PROTECTIONS.. They sure been doing that a lot already.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

rockintitz

I think everyone, even the politicians, would agree.
Better them than a school full of children.

I don't think ANY of out politicians would agree with that given that they haven't done anything accept to protect themselves at ALL COSTS

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

alienreality
I find myself having to agree with the email, that killing corrupt legislators would be much better than suicide. Either one carries risks though..

WHAT!? Murder is better than suicide? You think corruption validates murder?

Sick…

And posting this in public goes to show with how clever you are as well.

Get help.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Mr Mask

alienreality

Sick…

Get help.

MM

It's called veiled satire, A concept you might like to learn about it can be found in 7th grade English literature curriculum...and I have not said anything to give anyone the idea I condone murder. If given a choice of killing a threat to America or suicide, I would choose the first one, but then that is assuming I am a suicidal veteran to begin with.. Have a clue pal..

Go do corrupt things and find out your rulers will gladly murder you for it.. Do what they are doing right now , and they WILL kill you.. understand?
edit on 7-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

alienreality

Bassago

Very good, I usually think of that. It actually does not sound like anyone would do this that was a citizen. Nothing to really expect to gain by it except personal satisfaction from corrupt people getting offed. If they wanted it so bad they would find a better way rather than ask suicidal veterans to do the dirty work, that is really insulting to the self worth of anyone , let alone someone who is suicidal.

It has alphabet agency written all over it, probably green lighted by the fruit cake in the Whitehouse himself. (it also fits in with the boneheaded idiocy of Eric Holder and Obama perfectly) It is similar to their failed plot in the Mexico firearms scandal.

They hope to increase the perceived need for a dramatic upswing in domestic surveillance or laws that will further protect them and decrease citizen's security which will take away OUR PROTECTIONS.. They sure been doing that a lot already.

Correction on that failed plot line of yours.....
The "plot"(fast and furious)was successful......as the plan was to arm the Sinaloa cartel to the teeth so that they could be the strongest one....The DEA/CIA are in bed with them big time......

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

stirling

alienreality

Bassago

Correction on that failed plot line of yours.....
The "plot"(fast and furious)was successful......as the plan was to arm the Sinaloa cartel to the teeth so that they could be the strongest one....The DEA/CIA are in bed with them big time......

Yes, I should have elaborated on that more, the part that failed to them was using it to show the need to increase gun buying restrictions, at least that is what I got from it..

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Veiled satire? Sir, I am a master of satire (make a living off it actually). Your definition of satire is wrong first off.

"the use of blatant humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues."

None of what your validation of murder did.

Secondly…you were not using satire.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Mr Mask

Veiled satire? Sir, I am a master of satire (make a living off it actually). Your definition of satire is wrong first off.

"the use of blatant humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues."

None of what your validation of murder did.

Secondly…you were not using satire.

MM

If you like to infer that what I said earlier was a threat of murder to our legislators, then have at it cowboy. I'll bet you are the only one here that would twist what I said so that it makes you look smart and important, especially seeing your response about being some master satire hero.. hilarious. and pathetic

Ah yes, I can see that you understand, and that you have become quite a legend... In your own mind.. Congratulations, I sure am impressed young lad..
edit on 7-2-2014 by alienreality because: xx

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Mr Mask

alienreality

Sick…

Get help.

MM

I don't believe in revolution but Serve and Protect, Defense of Freedom and the lives of the millions they are murdering and with their poisons/toxins and radiation this going to perpetually mount. People have to work at loudly insisting they leave. But if they don't, self defense and defense of others to stop the universe's worst arch criminals is going to needed. I even know that.

Its a sin and a crime to not put your children first and allow this corruption and these demons in training to continue. And I'm not religious!

But what is really discouraging is that people talk about violence instead of talking about counsels of citizens who play hardball with teeth and really get into strong meetings with them to let them know they're game is up, we're withdrawing all support.

The horse has to go ahead of the cart. Basically every single alternative and negotiation has to be tried first.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Actually, no, I didn't take it as a threat or an indication that you are dangerous. I thought it was a direct show of a more serious problem with society that infects over 70% of western minds.

That you are apathetic and blind to pain, injustice and yes…the indecency of murder.

Its my personal view that almost all of my peers in this country have become TV worshiping SouthPark Junkies with little or no humanity left.

And yes…I think you find murder acceptable and/or amusing from the comfort of you home.

Good day.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, I think there are surely criminals in the highest echelons of our government and the corporations that enslave the working class.

I simply think they should be dealt with in a way that those very people do "not" handle them.

In other words, with no murder.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Mr Mask

Actually, no, I didn't take it as a threat or an indication that you are dangerous. I thought it was a direct show of a more serious problem with society that infects over 70% of western minds.

That you are apathetic and blind to pain, injustice and yes…the indecency of murder.

Its my personal view that almost all of my peers in this country have become TV worshiping SouthPark Junkies with little or no humanity left.

And yes…I think you find murder acceptable and/or amusing from the comfort of you home.

Good day.

MM

Yes ,
I agree that you can make up any fantasy about me, just like you have done here tonight, and believe it is all TRUE..
I am glad I was able to be in your life, especially in such a lead role as I have played for your imagination tonight.

I will be keeping my eye on you

Note: Also don't ever let them try to explain their true intent, because if you do, you won't be able to gloat over that perceived criminality that you assigned and redefined their words with. It appears you enjoy redefining and editing the meaning of others so that you can target them for persecution here. This also known as bearing false witness against others.. You should really get that looked at. It is usually referred to as a sociological disorder. But it can be successfully treated. sometimes it takes a fat lip and a broken nose to cure though, in the really stubborn cases.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Unity_99

But what is really discouraging is that people talk about violence instead of talking about counsels of citizens who play hardball with teeth and really get into strong meetings with them to let them know they're game is up, we're withdrawing all support.

The horse has to go ahead of the cart. Basically every single alternative and negotiation has to be tried first.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And this is why I have enjoyed you on ATS as a poster for years.

You have maintained your humanity in the face of a media that has erased it from almost all. You understand what it means to not become the animal that needs to be stopped.

Hugs to you.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Listen here. I didn't make up anything.

You plainly started your reply with a thumbs up to killing people lawlessly and without due trial or representation. Like "most always do".

Am I to assume you are a clown? An actor? A playwright or fraud? or should I simply see what you wrote and shake my head thinking "typical American".

???

Don't answer…like most Americans calling for blood, when pressed for a reason why, they back down and insist the audience who witnessed the display is wrong for seeing it.

Represent yourself as you truly are, and maybe intelligent folks will be able to know you are not a mockery or a monster.

Just friendly advice, young man.

MM

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join