It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction can be good for you, says anthropologist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A Canadian academic says alien abduction can be a pleasant experience.

Anthropologist Krista Henriksen says her study of people who claim to have been abducted suggests that aliens are quite affable.

More : Link

Anyway, my opinion didn't change. I don't want to be abducted and if they try, I'll kick their a$$ ( if possible ).

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My understanding is that this can vary a lot.

Some people report being forced to have medical tests done on them while the ones Krista Henriksen has studied are probably by the more positive entities.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
consider an anal probe up my arse to be "good for me"

My brother would likely enjoy it, but not me!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My biggest wish is to be abducted by aliens! As long as I was able to think clearly through it, converse and remember it afterwards it would be my ultimate dream. Imagine being told the most amazing wonders of the universe, having the show you pictures (holograms or whatever) of different animal specis in their world, explaining the facts about things in space even our greatest scientific minds dont fully understand.

And plus, I believe if you were abducted and you had a terminal illness, i think they would cure it for you. I would like to think so anyway.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe it all depends on who you get abducted by. I guess you have a 50 50 chance to either get abducted by a "friendly" or "hostile" alien. Actually what are your chances of even getting abducted by an ET at all!?
I think you have a better chance of getting hit by lighting....

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A Canadian academic says alien abduction can be a pleasant experience.

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I agree. I haven't had anything shoved up my ass I can't imagine it being a pleasant experience.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Since I published my preliminary findings of allegd alien abductees
who experienced possible kidnapings by special
military/intelligence units, I got new information, especially from
North American abductees and abduction researchers. Most of this
information is new and was not published before. The results of
and the response to my study show that there are more alleged alien
abductees who also experienced unintentional human/military
contacts (MILABs) during their lives. I published an overview of
this study, coauthored by my wife, in a comprehensive book which
is currently not available in English. By summarizing our findings
we found that [1,2]:

1.MILABs are harassed by dark, unmarked helicopters around their
houses. The mysterious helicopter activity goes back to the late
sixties, early seventies, when they showed an interest in animal
mutilations but not for alleged alien abductees.

2.MILABs have ''not only'' alien abduction experiences, they
report that they were kidnapped by a certain branch of
human/military personnel, they were drugged, taken to hospital like
rooms and (under)ground military facilities, they saw men in white
lab coats, they were examined, interrogated and sometimes
implanted with military devices.

www.totse.com...

Military Abductions
In my research of the alien abduction phenomena, I have come to the conclusion that not all reported abductees have been taken by "little green men." Many citizens have been taken by the American government for uses in covert Military/Intelligence projects. I have found that at least three factions of the American government are interested in people that report having been abducted by UFO's. There is also a connection between black or unmarked helicopter activity and military abductions.

Military/Intelligence groups interested in abductee:

1st Group - interested in mind and behavior control programs, such as MKULTRA and the Montauk Project

2nd Group - interested in biomedical or genetic research. Many UFO researchers believe that the "greys" have a genetic disorder. The US government was given technology in exchange for conducting genetic experiments on the population to try to "fix" the genetic disorder, possibly through the creating of alien-human hybrids. The military would also be interested in a genetic research program for military applications.. the super soldier.

3rd Group - Military task force which has been operating since the 1980's. This group appears to be interested in the UFO alien abduction phenomenon for information gathering purposes. Some abductions may be alien abduction and the military and intelligence agencies would be interested in seeing what kind of "medical examinations" abductees are subjected to. To determine what the aliens are looking for and to determine what level of technology the aliens have.

www.angelfire.com...

The reason I have decided to share the following information with the public is so I do not withhold potentially valuable information during the course of our investigation into the abduction phenomenon. I hope that by sharing the following journal entries with you, I will be shedding light on a very confusing area of abductions: the involvement of what appears to be Government and military personnel in the lives of some abductees.
Most people realize that as a single entity, the Government is not aware of the extensive nature of the UFO-ET phenomenon. Although it is safe to assume their knowledge has been highly compartmentalized, there are specific people within the Government (specific agencies and military personnel connected with those agencies) who have a "need to know." It is these individuals I am referring to when I talk about alleged Government involvement in abductions. The types of abductions they allegedly carry out have been termed "MILABs."[1]

www.alien-ufo-conspiracy.com...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know a lot of thing dragonrider.

But can you tell us why some peoples have been probed ?

I wonder what's the purpose of the probe. Perverted Aliens !!!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
You know a lot of thing dragonrider.

But can you tell us why some peoples have been probed ?

I wonder what's the purpose of the probe. Perverted Aliens !!!

I dont know why some people are anally probed, but anyone or anything that attempts to probe me will end up with numerous .45 slugs in them...

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

My brother would likely enjoy it, but not me!

Your killin me Gazork

new topics

join