It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend is a b^&*%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

She's playing you man

Don't fall for it

Walk...................walk now....................and then run a bit

My guess is as soon as you walk she'll she you've got some guts and try a few other tricks as well.

Don't be surprised to see her hanging off some other guys arm soon either.

Cody

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

strongfp

Rule #1:Trust.
Rule #2 Be honest.
Rule #3 Communication
Rule #4 Don't get jackass to your partner / best friend.

The golden rules in any relationship for me.

You need to settle your differences and grow up. Communicate and be honest with each other. Simple as that.

Actually:

Rule #1: The girl is always right, even when she isn't.

There aren't any rules after that.

I always heard it like " you can be right, or happy, pick one."

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think some have misunderstood my desire to hurt her. It's not that I want to dump her and she be so upset she doesn't leave the house for a month. I just want some friggen emotion out of her besides anger which is all I see.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Seriously, there's not really enough information for anyone here to make a call.

It's on you. If you really like her. Just wait it out. Think about what would get her attention or what is getting her attention.

Heck, you wrote this thread. You can figure out something???

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

If I could figure it out I wouldn't be posting about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

skoalman88

If I could figure it out I wouldn't be posting about it.

Well, welcome to Male/ female relationships 101

Lots of options on your part..good luck again !!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thanks hoss.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think you have the answer you want and are either looking for someone to talk you out of it or give you a better explanation that makes it seem right and what to do.
If you are not happy then let her know that what she is doing is making you unhappy. If she isn't willing to meet you in the middle and at least explain why she is acting the way she is acting then I think the shipped sailed. Hard to think but maybe she is just acting this way to get you to break up with her.
I hope you get the chance to talk to her and try and get her point of view before it gets too far. Good luck

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mate. She aint half the b..st.rd mine is. She is f..k..g ev.l.
I put up with her for 9 years too many. She's a great f.ck..g cook, literally,
but Im getin rid of the b.tch and im off after another no relationship type of
b.tch at the beach!
Get rid man. Dont hang in there because it dont get better.
This type dont a appreciate f.ck all including the f.ck.
In it for what they can get and you are secondary consideration!

Best Advice is this:

Get out
Dont dwell in the well of the past
Hence you will forsake the future
Look elsewhere and forward!!
Be lucky and be choosey as opposed to cheesy!!

Im about to follow on my terms when Im ready.
Payback for all the bad mouth, greif, lack of apprec and gratitude.
F.ck the using b.tch.

Appologies to all the geniune ATS ladies out there for my to the point
post!!

Next chapter....

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
From your OP, it doesn't sound like you have a very happy relationship at all, nor a healthy one. If you're staying with someone in spite or doing other things just to spite them, is there really any affection there? The aspect of you worrying that she won't care is a bit silly too. If you're leaving her, you should be doing it for your own personal health. Whatever you do in that situation, it should be to benefit you; not to affect her in any way. I don't think that you should stay in this relationship and if she's treating you badly or you just aren't getting along, then leave. Hit the road. Vamos.

A relationship should have a degree of love, compassion, and understanding from both parties contributing something to the other and if that's not there and you're doing nothing but bickering and then having negative feelings, then it's time to end it and find someone that is right for you. You and this girl are obviously incompatible and so should seek out other people to date. If a relationship has you questioning to this degree whether you should stay, then what do you think the answer is?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMasterOne

Um wow Real high hopes for our society with advice like this.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If your unhappy then just end it. Why should you waste your time an energy trying to maintain a relationship that doesn't exist anymore. The longer you stay in that type of a relationship, the more she hurts you. If this is just the type of person that she is then from what your saying, the two of you aren't compatible. If you actually succeeded in making her care about the relationship then you wouldn't have a reason to end it. So you're stuck in a catch22. You want to break up when she cares enough that it will hurt her but if she actually did care enough then the relationship might actually be fixed enough that you wouldn't want to break up.
Each person in a relationship gives up time and energy to the other person. The longer you are in a relationship that isn't balanced, the more harm you do to yourself in the long run. If you do decide to end it, um.. try doing it in a public place in case she isn't just a b!t#$ but a crazy one.
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I agree with what everyone has said. Unfortunately, there are some details of this which, while relevant, cannot be disclosed. That aside, I do think it's time to say adios.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
To the OP,

What you describe is usually the behavior of younger men, but is seen increasingly among more and more younger women.

Basically, her hidden desire is for the relationship to end; but she doesn't want to take the emotional responsibility for killing it off. So she has decided to make you more and more miserable, until YOU decide to end it. That way she can tell herself that it's because you are scum, and that you are one more man that mistreated her, instead of the fact that she is a slow-motion slut who moves from one man to the next, burning through them like a chainsmoker with one last pack of camels.

The problem is, when this personality, let's call it "control freak" meets a passive "no self-esteem dweeb". Neither of you can muster the nards to end the relationship. It just gets worse and worse until the both of you find out where the bottom is, to your bucket of long-suffering-ness.

Remember this, with the next one.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

People a lot of times would rather put up with the known,rather than go with the unknown. Even if it means something better may be down the road for them. Never mind revenge.That is an immature emotion that is more destructful to you than the person you are aiming it at.

The only thing you should be thinking of here is" am I happy with the way this relationship is going?" If the answer is no,its time to move on. Notice I didn't say to ask yourself "am I happy with this relationship?" Bad things can happen in any relationship at any time.That doesn't make it a bad relationship, merely a bad time. Whenever I am in doubt over what I am doing, I sit down and make up a list of pros and cons of what is going on. If the cons outweigh the pros I know that I need to make changes, whether changes as far as stopping what I'm doing or just changing the way I do it, I know that changes must come. If the pros outweigh the cons then all is good with whatever I'm doing and I just ride out the bad time and wait for the tide to turn back.

I hope this will give you some footing to make a solid reasonable decision on this. Good luck and do what you feel is the right thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

As it stands by your own description, you two deserve each other. She needs to control/belittle and you have the need to take it.

Why in the world must you come to ATS to ask? But then, you do need somebody (even us) to control you don't you?

Grow a pair.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I never posted with the hope of getting advice, I was just venting "Well, there's my incoherent rant. If you read it, thanks. I'll probably add to it as things continue since I have no other place to vent. "

But thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Reminds me of this saying: No matter how beautiful, sexy, and wanting she is..........somebody some where is sick of her shat. It works both ways...she's telling you something in woman speak...learn the lauguage in the next relationship, if there is one.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You think she's a b'tch, but you don't want to break up with her because you think she won't care - you'd rather hurt her...

Sounds to me like you're a prick.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Since this was a double post I'll just add:

..."or acting like one"

Grow up and deal with your situation, ranting on ATS is juvenile
edit on 6-2-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join