It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best way to be rejected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

999zxcv

Jarring

999zxcv

Jarring
well, I don't necessarily seek relationships, so I couldn't say I've ever really been rejected. There's one time I remember that I was interested in a girl, but she was getting back together with her ex. I didn't really mind it too much. Girls normally come onto me, first...and it's usually for the worse. I probably didn't seek them out for a reason. I especially hate it when girls I've been friends with for a long time look to me for a rebound. Usually my rejection causes them to resent me. if I didn't reject them, it would end up being a worse situation anyways.

It doesn't matter how you were rejected, the point is that you should respond with dignity. If you resent them for it, it will just make you look bad, not them.
i never reject a woman give her what she wants then get out of bed put her bra and panties on and say there is something i have to tell you honey --job done and you are still best friends

not that simple, most women have baggage. Not to mention you might be friends with their ex.

Ain't about to lay in bed next to a woman with baggage unless I'm prepared to take on a load of it.
i would ask your friend what she was like in bed first off if he is your friend he will not be that bothered =seriously friends are for life woman are for a good time and they view men as fashion accesories so treat them like a sports car on a test run you do not need to buy it but it sure as hell does not stop you playing around with it even if you are poor dress well and they think you are rich it is all a game i am a male slut i know the rules

as for the baggage get the porter to carry it you need to keep up your strenth for the games laddie

idk what experiences your speaking from, but it's not always like this. I guess I should also point out I'm not the type to always be looking for sex. I don't even seek relationships, much less, sex.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Just them you're broke and celibate. Works for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

999zxcv
never ever ever give in women love a trier they love being pursued by a man i have 3 restraining orders to prove it

i am like aids i will get you in the end i tell them

Ummm... I think we found the problem here 9 ninety 9.

Whoa, Nellie.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Jarring

It doesn't matter how you were rejected, the point is that you should respond with dignity. If you resent them for it, it will just make you look bad, not them.

Yes. And prolong your own agony of bitter defeat. ha

You sure you're from 'Bama? Sound too much like a Seattleite to me. HA
Not a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

StarlightNine

Jarring

Not a bad thing.

lol, i didn't mean it to sound depressing. the point is to stand tall with good reason...and dignify whatever reason you were rejected with a reasonable response. No point in getting into a hissy fit over rejection. Like I said, it just makes you look 10 times worse. Unless you're by chance somehow intriguing to the woman in your fit of desperation, you should just accept it, and try not to let it hurt your dumb feelings. I don't understand people who seek it out when they aren't prepared to lose. If your chances of getting lucky are that slim, you should be able to respond with dignity by now. Especially if all you do is meet people with intentions of hooking up. Even the best have their chances of getting rejected. The point is being consistent.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Jarring

StarlightNine

Jarring

Not a bad thing.

lol, i didn't mean it to sound depressing. the point is to stand tall with good reason...and dignify whatever reason you were rejected with a reasonable response. No point in getting into a hissy fit over rejection. Like I said, it just makes you look 10 times worse. Unless you're by chance somehow intriguing to the woman in your fit of desperation, you should just accept it, and try not to let it hurt your dumb feelings. I don't understand people who seek it out when they aren't prepared to lose. If your chances of getting lucky are that slim, you should be able to respond with dignity by now. Especially if all you do is meet people with intentions of hooking up. Even the best have their chances of getting rejected. The point is being consistent.

No, you didn't sound depressing. All of your points are well given and taken. Especially keeping dignity about oneself.
And the advice can work equally well for women, as they too suffer rejection.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

StarlightNine

999zxcv
never ever ever give in women love a trier they love being pursued by a man i have 3 restraining orders to prove it

i am like aids i will get you in the end i tell them

Ummm... I think we found the problem here 9 ninety 9.

Whoa, Nellie.

you know that joke with the old and young bull in the field well i am that old bull even had a nellie i play the waiting game good even if it takes years i am like a mountie with women i always get mine always

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join