It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflict between Australia and Indonesia imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I don't think occupying Indonesia is on anyone's books, that would be a tough ask.

Like Vietnam tough.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

I agree to a point.

The coalition has made everyone know about any mistakes labor made while in power...except for the spying allegations.

I think this speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

well... it s not on the Australian agenda... but it is on the US agenda... thus it very soon may be, that AUS gets involved, if you guys want it or not... your govt. won t asking for your permission,... you re going to be fed propaganda, as to WHY Indonesia must frigging die™ ... most of the populace will gobble it up and cheer, and thats that...

If it s mere sabre rattling for the election campaign, it s a damn dangerous one...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Rollie

Trueman
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I wonder what the Brits will get from all this. Surely they'll have a deal with you australians, unwanted maybe, forced maybe.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

Nothing. Why should they assist a former colony who hates them?

All about business. I recall the royal family owns lands there too.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
550 million dollars in foreign aid per year tells me these little sh*ts should show a little bit more respect. if they didn't let those from the middle east use their country as a launch pad for those coming to Australia illegally then we wouldn't even need to sniff around there.

also.....for how many years now have Indonesia fishermen been found illegally fishing in Australian waters. have you ever seen the amount of dead sharks floating around up there with no fins ????. it is disgusting.

maybe if we should use the same response to their illegal intrusion.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Too Right !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

ManFromEurope
reply to post by HanzHenry

Well, non-adults with this opinion (and their star-givers) are one of the worse reasons the world won't come to terms - it's always the other people who are scum and have to be defeated, right?

Nope.

strike one...woman gets raped.. then HONOR rape her, and/or stoned to death
strike two...Honor Killings.
strike three...Subjugation and horrible treatment of females

not trying to derail, but lets be real.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I wonder what the Brits will get from all this. Surely they'll have a deal with you australians, unwanted maybe, forced maybe.

reply to post by Rollie

Nothing. Why should they assist a former colony who hates them?

I sincerely hope no military conflict is imminent.

But if there is, and I can only speak as an individual, I hope the UK would offer its unconditional support to Australia.
They've watched our back many a time I'd like to think we'd do the same for them - not too sure 'we' would though.

What would 'the Brits' get out of it?
Probably very little except looking after one of our own - that should be enough in itself.

Australia is master of its own destiny, as far as anyone can be, and that's how it should be. To suggest or imply that the UK has any undue influence on Australian policy really flies in the face of the facts.

Australians don't hate Brits - but they don't like people to know that, something many just don't get.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I say close the Indo Embassy and stop all Flights to Bali, then drop the 500+ Million a year in aid and stop all meat exports to them. Inside a month they will come back with their tails between their legs with they're hands out again as usual.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

hi mate...I think there is no doubt that you would help us. it goes without saying.

I don't know why there are a few members on here who everytime Australia and England are mentioned they come up with this whole "hate" thing.....or just plain crap about the queen interfering in our business.

I can tell you from me and I will speak for every other Australian that I know.... great Britain (poms,scots,irish,welsh) and new Zealand are like brothers and sisters to us. and if you have siblings you should know how that is. we can put crap on each other, joke...squabble...give each other playful uppercuts to the ribs BUT WATCH OUT ANYONE ELSE. YOU TAKE ONE OF US ON AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE THE OTHER TWO WILL BE THERE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join