It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange looking UFO (pictures) with report from mufon, anyone here seen a UFO like this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Saw this report on the Mufon site. The latest 20 reports. This UFO looks really weird. Right?

Like a flying taco hahaha!!

here is what the guy said that took the pictures: quoting him:

"i was driving on rt 3 west approaching giants stadium about 10 oclock in the morning. i was in traffic but noticed something odd in the lower sky. i knew i would not be able to concentrate on what it was so i got my i phone ready and took a blind photo towards the object thru my windshield.
as i passed and had a moment to look, i saw a big military type helicopter in the sky thru my skylight and then assumed that this was what the object must have been. so i never looked at the photo assuming it was something explainable.
however, while looking thru my photos today i came to that photo for the first time and i am at a loss to explain what is on the image. if anything, i thought it would be the large helicopter.

the only explanation i can give this is something on my windshield, however, i did not have a mark, a chip or any kind of mark on my windshield and if the i phone camera had that short a focus, the rest of the windshield marks and dirt etc would be in focus and noticeable and the signs in the distance would be more distorted than in this photo.

and then what of the object in the sky? this would have to be included in the photo even if my window had a mark on it..
im sure i captured the object thru the window.
therefor this has to be the object i saw in the sky."end quote

pictures:

so, what the heck is it??

link mufoncms.com...

edit on 20-1-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm not photo expert so this won't be worth much, but it just doesn't look right to me. Fake maybe? Or something on the lens?

I'll leave it at this, I've had one major sighting and it looked nothing close to this. Not saying they all the look the same, I'm just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Nice find, RUFF.

An interesting photo indeed. The guys camera obviously focused on something. I'm no photography expert, but my love of taking pictures and seeing the resultant failures tells me that the object focused on is closer to the camera than the overhead road signs.

I think we're going to need to wait for some ATS experts to have a good look at this.

Interesting find none the less.
Smurf

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Looks fake. The worst one I've seen.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Looks like a drop of water on the windscreen pushed upward by the wind from the forward moving car.

Nothing else to add.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Looks like the focus is sharp on the windshield. Look at the signs outside. It's not in the sky.
edit on 1/20/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I chip in the windshield...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
interesting thread OP but imo it looks quite fake, added to the photo after or what-not dont know how the signs in the foreground can be fuzzy and the object perfectly focused, it just doesnt look right. cant wait until this is debunked or otherwise.

edit on 1-21600kMon, 20 Jan 2014 07:12:08 -0600am11 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm no expert and try to keep an open mind, but I would like to see a top view. First impressions was a 'Cookie Monster' helium balloon. It looks like the mouth, I would expect to see two bulbous eyes on top.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I would say inconclusive. It does indeed almost look like possibly a drop of water being pushed upwards by wind on the windshield, but hey I am no expert here, and I do believe that some ufo's are not from our neck of the woods.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
that's a water drop...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Alda1981
that's a water drop...

What sort of rain water is grey and black?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Mianeye
Looks like a drop of water on the windscreen pushed upward by the wind from the forward moving car.

Nothing else to add.

There's no part of the windscreen to reference for perspective.

I could get a photo analysis completed on this...

But I'll join the rest of the ATS debunking gang and make a comment based on zero evidence and leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Looks like a flying hamburger. Now you've made me hungry, lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why is the "UFO" the only thing in focus?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

WeRpeons

Looks like a flying hamburger. Now you've made me hungry, lol.

Hahaha! Or does Taco Bell have it's own Blimp??

I've been looking around for pictures of craft that might look like the Taco. So far nothing.

I did find this interesting video though from

Published on Dec 28, 2013

Top 20+ UFOs Of 2013! Best Footage From Around The World!

I'm still looking at it so don't know if Taco UFO is in it ..

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Flying taco?

Second.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I just said "what it looks like", and now i will prove it.

edit on 20-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
No no you've got it all wrong. He went to sals best burger and disagreed with quality of the sandwich chucked it out the car window and took a shot of it with his cell phone.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is something on the window and his camera has it as the main focus, obviously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join