It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Climate Change Deniers, Meet Australia's Wildfire-Raging, Bat-Killing, Kangaroo-Fainting, iPad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

where I'm living in Aus....it's a normal summer...

Yeah,

its been quite nice in Melbourne in December, quite cool at times.

these next 4 days are going to suck as its hitting the 40 Celsius mark.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

or do you guys always have temps this high?

Its a heat wave that sweeps almost every summer,

lasts 2-4 days, some years we might get more than one heat waves come through.

Its weather, its summer.
edit on 13-1-2014 by InhaleExhale because: add the word "get" so my sentence makes sense

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

climate change deniers? What are you talking about? They deny MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE OR GLOBAL WARMING not the fact that climate is changing. But its kinda amusing to see people like you that swallow every lies they are told and then pretend they know better just because they listened to some corrupted mad scientists? Have you ever wondered why it is not "global warming" but more like "climate change" nowadays?

If climate change in the sense of man made global warming was real, you would expect more actions and drastic measures from all superpowers to fight it. But is there any change? No US pollutes more as ever as do others countries like China. They dont give a damn because they know it doesnt affect quite much globally more like locally.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Krakatoa
reply to post by Grimpachi

I guess you still didn't bother to read my post int he other thread then, which explains the graphs. It is also against T&Cs to cross-post between threads, which is why I didn't source it initially.

Well blame it on somebody else, very mature there.

You could have just said 'sorry' and provided the source(s).

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

This has been proven not to be related...

Actually, it's the other way round, as seen in the NAS final report. Also, BEST, which was funded by skeptics.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Like the Polar Vortex, we have a huge dome of heat that builds up in the outback in Australia under certain conditions (when the air gets trapped there by high and low pressure systems surrounding the continent) during summer. This dome has moved a little south this year and is bringing the heat wave to SE Aus now. By Saturday temps will be around the thirties for the foreseeable week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join