It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It took me, a very ordinary man 10 seconds to find drones involved with weather engineering and modification.

“Just think of them as a flying Swiss Army Knife,” Richards said of the multiple peaceful applications offered by the machines. “It’s a tool. How you apply them is up to you, and what you can do with them is amazing.” - See more at: www.uasvision.com...

Weather modification drones .

I love this bit "how you apply them is up to you" HAHAHaHa that's funny, how you apply them is up to you, I'm gonna use jelly bean crystals, what will the dod do with theirs I wonder.

This too" and what you can do with them is amazing. I BET!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

So these drones are spraying chemtrails? I mean, that was the claim. It sure looks like they just started to cloud seed with these, like they do with cannons and planes. Could you point out the part where they claim to be spraying chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Re: hindsight

Since 'insignificant' 2001 Hurricane Erin was so intensely studied and studied, no less, on Sept. 10, 2001, and since I used the studies themselves to make my points...

Erin wasn't insignificant, and wasn't particularly heavily studied - except according to you.

The rest of your waffle is also meaningless.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

First off you act as if drones are not being used, BUT drones are used.

Second now you claim cloud seeding uses no chemicals.

Delusional

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

First off you act as if drones are not being used, BUT drones are used.
That isn't what the article you posted says.

Testing is set to start in the Walker River drainage in the fall of 2014

www.uasvision.com...

Second now you claim cloud seeding uses no chemicals.
I don't see where he said that. Or are you defining "chemtrails" as any chemical trail? In that case, buses leave "chemtrails."

edit on 2/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How nice to see you. When you show up, I know buttons are being pushed.

So, you are willing to show drones are not being used? That article, so you say is not the only article in regards to drones being used for weather engineering.

If you can, please show otherwise. : up:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

network dude

So these drones are spraying chemtrails? I mean, that was the claim. It sure looks like they just started to cloud seed with these, like they do with cannons and planes. Could you point out the part where they claim to be spraying chemtrails?

Are they not cloud seeding?

Are they not using chemicals to cloud seed?

Have theY not been tried and tested TODATE?

I am getting the feeling you are not going to play fair. You are happy to make false claims and yet you’ll comeback with a Strawman argument no doubt.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So how big are these drones?

I don't know but I will tell you what I saw late yesterday afternoon.

The sky was filled with chemtrails spreading. I was looking west and there were two planes leaving huge trails behind them as they flew northwest. They were pinched in the middle, like a peanut, and sort of squarish at the bottom of one end. Their motion was not fluid in the way that a piloted plane is.

I looked online to see if I could find anything that resembled these craft from the angle of my view. The closest thing I could find was:

Navy's High-Flying Spy Drone

So there you have it.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

When you show up, I know buttons are being pushed.
Please view my sig.

So, you are willing to show drones are not being used?
Ah yes. The "prove it's not true" position. One of my favorite logical fallacies.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by Phage

So, you are willing to show drones are not being used? That article, so you say is not the only article in regards to drones being used for weather engineering.

If you can, please show otherwise. : up:

Evidently, you cannot show that they are, given that the source you chose to back up your own post talks about tests starting later in the year. If you had such information you would have surely chosen that instead?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So let's google for weather modification drones and see what comes up?

First result, dutchsinse, ha ha, not likely!

Second result , a message board post

Third result, Will Thomas online, not looking good is it. Carry on

4th result,another tinfoil hat blog

5th result, Yay! an actual report! Again though it is about future potential not current activity

And so it goes on, result after result of "awareness" blogs all doom mongering about these "chemtrail"(sic) drones.

Where are the real results?

Where are the manufacturers trying to sell their products? Where are the operators advertising their services?

Interestingly if you google the more precise term "cloud seeding drones" you are inundated with genuine responses, EVERY SINGLE ONE of which includes the terms 'could' and 'may'. Not 'are'.

You know, seeing that weather modification is not a secret and if you search for cloud seeding or weather modification by themselves you get lots of such returns?

Is it the drones themselves you find scary? After all, ignorance breeds fear. That's why people believe in chemtrails and aren't capable of distinguishing them from cloud seeding.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Navy's High-Flying Spy Drone

Nobody is saying there aren't drones flying, but to say a small drone that doesn't have the payload capability to carry anything significant are being used to spray so called chemtrails is funny.

So now because the Navy has high flying spy drones that proves they are using them as chemplanes now, what an overly active imagination you have.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

It took me, a very ordinary man 10 seconds to find drones involved with weather engineering and modification.

And it took you less than that to actually not understand what your source was saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Your drone;

www.northropgrumman.com...

As you can see, it is an ISR platform for the US Navy with 68 airframes to be built. The single turbofan airframe has a 130ft wingspan of very high aspect ratio and is built for endurance rather than load lugging. The types max internal payload is 3,200lbs, or, less than half the payload capability of the BAE Hawk pilot trainer (known in the USA as the T-45).

Given that the volume of a typical -trail extending for X hundred miles has been discussed on here before, how do you propose that a plane like this would be capable of carrying sufficient materiel to blanket the sky?

Further to that is the following information;

The MQ-4C Triton performed its first flight on 22 May 2013 from United States Air Force Plant 42 / Palmdale Regional Airport, California. The flight lasted 1 hour 20 minutes and the aircraft reached an altitude of 20,000 ft.[27][28]
On 6 January 2014, Northrop Grumman announced that the MQ-4C had completed 9 test flights with 46 hours of flight time. Half of its envelope expansion testing, which includes evaluating the aircraft at different altitudes, speeds, and weights, has been completed. Some flights lasted over 9 hours and reached 50,000 ft. A second Triton aircraft will fly by March or April 2014.[29]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, how many times have you seen it spraying chemtrails?
edit on 23-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

This is why I have been trying to get you and your friend to understand what cloud seeding is and what it's not. Until you can comprehend that, you will continue to offer circular logic and poor arguments that go nowhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They're not still trying to prove that cloud seeding takes place are they?

Next they'll be trying to prove that consuming large amounts of alcohol makes you drunk

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Same thing if Yellowstone blows, while they're doing a lot of monitoring, drilling? there. I keep seeing all their technology used against us backfiring on them alone. I see this massive storm cloud of their weaponry, splintering so that each of them has this dark, thundercloud and lightening over their heads, zapping them till they repent from all their evil doings and work for world peace, equality and freedom and a good upgraded world.

No plans against the people shall ever prosper!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Re: cloud seeding being harmful

There are 3, maybe 4, issues with cloud seeding.

Operation Popeye was a secret operation using weather modification in order to bring harm. The only reason we know about it is because a reporter from the Washington Post exploded it into the news. It's a given that more care was taken with subsequent operations to make sure they didn't become known except as 'normal' weather and 'normal' contrails.

Commercial cloud seeding uses, as one of its' disclosed substances, silver iodide (AgI). In micron sizes it is not considered to be particularly toxic in the amounts said to be found after cloud seeding ventures. However, combustion produces nano/ultra fine particle sizes. At the nano scale, particles behave differently: they have different melting points etc. and they have an ease of entry into the human body, where their nature, a large surface area, can cause interactions not possible with a micron size. Silver is the most nanosized particle in the nano tech field today. Commercial cloud seeders claim that their nano/ultra fine particle sizes are not lab created but are a 'natural' process of combustion. They claim that this and the total amounts ( which are essentially nothing in a micron sized world) make it safe. Studies are only now coming out on silver nano and we are a long ways yet from setting a safe level.

2006, 2007, 2008 brought a bunch of stories on cloud seeding with pentagonal structures because of a chance lab discovery of pentagonal ice. Ice has traditionally been hexagonal - six-sided. The silence since then on this subject has been deafening. Some of us, obviously, want assurances that weather modification is not going to start changing the structure of ice on our planet through some runaway reaction discovered by accident as most nano tech breakthroughs are.

The explosion of commercial cloud seeding follows the explosion of drought. Drought can be linked to pollution and, looked at that way, cloud seeding becomes just another added pollution instead of curbing emissions.

Court Suspends Nanosilver Pesticide Use In Clothing, Cites EPA's Improper Approval
edit on 23-2-2014 by luxordelphi because: add link to illustrate the problems with regulating nano/ultra fine particle sizes and their safety

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

DJW001

Who is doing this? Why would a government sabotage their own economy? If it is a foreign power, why not declare war on them?

Obvious innit. Obama targetted the east with cold and California with a drought whilst simulataneuously causing floods in England and providing the Scottish ski resorts with their best ever winter. All in order to ensure it was a mild winter in Austria and wet in Spain and that despite the drought in Brazil the record breaking heat in Australia would be followed by heavy rain. Ensuring that Siberia and Alsaska had record breaking warmth and lack of snow whilst it was foggy in Sochi. And Beijing got smog.

From what I understand the polar vortex thing with the lazy jet stream was caused by a stratospheric sudden warming event which, in itself, is caused by some sort of vortex/vacuum/hole? through the atmosphere. And which, from what I read, can be effected by an ionospheric heater, like HAARP, or...

And the or...is kind of iffy because HAARP is actually there and though their array angle is somewhat limited, the polar area should be within their reach. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

network dude

You are one amazing person. The rest of us are in the dark on all this and you KNOW all this stuff is happening. Hell, you even know how it's happening. Drones spraying chemtrails. I applaud you. Maybe later, you could show us all how you arrived at that conclusion, with proof and all. That way, we will be better educated and can help spread the word.

No need to get snippy. I was just telling you all what I saw. I realize that observation counts for zip around here but, lol, I just can't seem to get enough of it!

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join