It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rejection is a blessing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have had a lot of crap thrown at me IRL and on the internet. Clashed with people all my life. When I try to figure out what I'm doing wrong, I get more crap thrown at me. Hot women are in my opinion a manifestation of Lucifer, the light-bringer. Bullying and loneliness have been parts of my life. Yesterday I walked past a woman in a group and she held up her hand to cover her face. I know exactly what it means. But I have come to the realization that being small in this world doesn't mean anything. I'm actually better than others, more enlightened, God's chosen, blessed. I'm not inferior, I'm superior, because rejection is a blessing. If you don't agree then I don't care about that.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I'm actually better than others, more enlightened, God's chosen, blessed. I'm not inferior, I'm superior, because rejection is a blessing. If you don't agree then I don't care about that.

OK. Then what is the purpose of this thread? To share your enlightenment with us?

edit on 12/26/2013 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

How mean of that woman. Why on earth would she do that, especially on Christmas day? Do you walk around in a costume of Lucifer or something?

I'm sure we have all felt rejection at some time or other. I find it only hurts when it comes from people we respect or care about. If it does, then we owe it to ourselves to listen and pay closer attention because we surely are giving out some message to them that makes them reject us.

The best way to come to terms with it I find is to live and to let live. If we don't try to impose ourselves on them or present a danger to them and their families, they should not resent us.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

You are a good example of a person I'm superior to.
edit on 211231Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:21:23 -0600201323pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-26T09:21:23-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sometimes I felt empowered by rejection- almost like it was a challenge to better myself or a challenge to prove to myself that I was a great person who didn't need the approval of another.

However, anger that arises due to rejection is a subconscious manifestation to one's own belief that they are ENTITLED to that other person's approval. Which is always misguided.

The fact you mentioned 'hot women' specifically tells me who have/once had a sense of entitlement that you feel as if you deserved a 'hot woman' of your own. Failing that, you are left feeling bitter and unfulfilled.

Yes, many 'hot women' can be total meanies. So go for someone on your own level.

(post by introspectionist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Feel free to believe that if it gets you through the day.

Far be it from me to take someone's mental security blanket from them.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

^^an example of your projection

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

introspectionist
Yesterday I walked past a woman in a group and she held up her hand to cover her face. I know exactly what it means.

No you don't know what it means. You think you know what it means, but you can't say for certain until you have a conversation with her.
You certainly don't deserve to be bullied or feel alone, no one does.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There are many not so hot women who have loving and caring hearts....may be you are looking for the wrong women.

Des

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
IF this is true I am over flowing with blessings! Wanna get some lunch with me? Most common reaction? Pepper spray! SO I quit asking easier on the eyes this way.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You ever tried a hot women?...Just wondering. Seems like you have some kind of complex to me. I'm just trying to figure out why you clash with everyone. The people I know like that are usually not enlightened at all I'm afraid

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe your superiority is intimidating to the ladies and they are looking for someone down a peg or two. I'm a very fit grizzly looking guy scruffy beard untamed hair, smoke non filter cigarettes and frequent local in the hole biker bars and I get approached by girls all the time, same when I was in college usually you will find me with an art pad in my hand and they find it interesting and I am never on the prowl so to speak, most of the time the girls are surprised I am not an idiot and very insightful when asked right then and there to draw them a tattoo cause I get that question literally 8/10 encounters. I used to rejected plenty when trying to strike a conversation with a girl I thought was interesting, now they come strike conversation with me when I am being myself by myself. Good luck my friend and hope it all works out for the best for you and hope you had a good holiday.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And there we go. Your true colours shine through as I suspected. And as someone who has had more hot women than you have had hot dinners I can say your wrong about that to
edit on 12 26 2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

yeah?

im better than you or anyone, im the best

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Good for you. Your better than me then. And everyone here knows it because you said so lol. I think the Christmas booze has gone to your tiny brain. Good luck with the hot ladies btw. Something tells me with your attitude your gonna need it...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

cool story

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You're right..

I am so hot.. If you look upon me your eyes will melt. I am the daughter of Lord Lucifer and his minions. I dare not go in public cause of my evil ways. I reject all who even think about looking at me. I will forever and always be alone... Being evil is a lot of work.

**now in all honesty.. You sound like my child. Calling names and saying you're better than all of us. I'm truly sorry you feel that way. And peace to you man. Lots of peace~~>>>

Dangit>> I played in to the ways of a troll!!
edit on 26-12-2013 by natalia because:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join