It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Hybrid Found in China APE-MAN - Is This the Real Thing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm not a geneticist or doctor or anthropologist so I cannot say for certain what it is this individual is or is not, I personally do not see the same characteristics in this person as others have said they see in the individual as being a "pinhead" IDK what or if anything is wrong with this person. To me it can go either way but I do remain open to all ideas and thought this to be an interesting point of discussion among members that are interested into this subjective material. The implications actually go against my belief system if true, and if false it reinforces by belief system so makes for me interesting preponderances and merry Christmas I like the avatar!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by smurfy

What if in some instances were as "gene malformity" is actually ancestor genes being triggered and not meshing well with modern human DNA? (I don't mean in all cases) The notion the majority are born (with perfectly function genetics) versus the minority of those with certain malformities that bare resemblance to what I am led to believe academia wants me to think of as ancient ancestors is truly to me quite a thought. That is all it is though just a thought and speculation on my behalf.

There are certainly genetic disorders that jump generations, 'fragile X' is one. You can have recent ancestors who are born 'normal' , while a later generation will have examples of 'fragile x' and mostly it is the woman who is a 'carrier' while those affected offspring are likely to be male. However, a 'carrier' can still produce a 'normal' child male or female, who may have 'fragile x' siblings. Try and figure that one out!
edit on 25-12-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

The shape of the head is pretty definitive in my opinion. The other idea may be more interesting and sensational, but in the end this person has the head shape of a classic microcephalic.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Is there any other examples of microphalacitc persons that are not short with stature and posture as this individual that you know of? I looked and with all things considered this is why I fail to make this connection definitively. Also to note, other people from other areas of the world made similar claims to have been in a sexual encounter with a man-ape with similar results, it just makes me wonder.

Abstract
The patient is a 16-month-old girl with tall stature, hypotonia, unusual facial appearance, acquired microcephaly, advanced bone age without apparent sexual precocity or acromegaly, and symmetric horizontal creases below the earlobes. Her combination of anomalies appears to constitute a previously unreported syndrome.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There is this as well previously unreported syndrome? This could be likely as well I am not saying both instances are exact I know very little of the person in the video.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm sure there are plenty of examples of the old freak show hype around, but all I see in that video is the same thing I see in pictures of others with the same condition.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ok gotcha, I didnt see that pic or others like it, I saw tons of ones that appear to be dwarven like and others of normal stature. And as I said I am open to it but again there is so much unknown for example the story of Kwit, he shared lots of characteristics to the person in the video and also was reportedly able to pick up a chair with a grown man on it with his teeth. He had genetic testing done and was concluded he was 100% normal human genetically (if I read that correctly from the link) could be something could be nothing. Thanks for the pic though it does make an uncanny resemblance!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's Zip Lee, the Pinhead.

But seriously, this is no hybrid. It's a case of microcephaly or abnormally small cranium (and hence, small brain with symptoms of mental retardation, typically).

See the movie Freaks for old footage of such individuals (called "pinheads" in the employ of carnie freak shows of yore).

It's a genetic abnormality well-attested in medical literature. Nothing to "freak out" about, really.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Brotherman

Ok gotcha, I didnt see that pic or others like it, I saw tons of ones that appear to be dwarven like and others of normal stature. And as I said I am open to it but again there is so much unknown for example the story of Kwit, he shared lots of characteristics to the person in the video and also was reportedly able to pick up a chair with a grown man on it with his teeth. He had genetic testing done and was concluded he was 100% normal human genetically (if I read that correctly from the link) could be something could be nothing. Thanks for the pic though it does make an uncanny resemblance!

Microcephaly is not something definitive, it is a result of a multitude of other possible or probable events. Disease, infection, and genetics. It can be syndromic, Acquired, infection, toxins, deprivation and all with many sub headings, so someone talking about a 'classic' example of Microcephaly, is talking through their rather enlarged nuts.
Since the Mother's story as given is the only source available that we know of so far, there is no way of defining the origin of that man's comdition, nor is the science that perfect to make a definition, as if.
Basic line, this is not something that is up for debate for Darwinism versus Genesis, it is something real to the delicate human condition.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Namdru

Do you mean 'Zippy the Pinhead'?

It was a cartoon from years ago.

Zippy

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

omg we have the same background image!!!

Anyway, it's highly improbable for these two different genera (humans and chimpanzees, or any other nonhuman primate for that matter) to produce viable offspring because certain parts (known as "pericentric inversions") of the DNA in chimpanzees differ from our own, preventing a naturally occurring hybrid birth.

He probably suffers from microcephaly or some other neurodevelopmental disorder.
edit on 12/25/2013 by Nacirema because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There are a lot of gene deformities in Humans.

For Instance "Trisomy 21" or Down Syndrome people, once called 'Mongoloids" in the West.

So what happens if a Chinese person has Downs Syndrome? Do they look More Mongoloid? Or do they look like this person in the video?

Love the "Australian wild children" picture...they were probably Hillbillies from the Ozarks...

There was a 1930s Hollywood movie classic called "Freaks", which featured dozens of these unfortunate genetically challenged people, in a circus.....was sort of a scary/sad movie...still is.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You can bet they'll chop some up and stir fry it in a nice hot wok with some garlic, fresh ginger and soy sauce
edit on 25-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: dry no fry

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

cathar
There is another example of a bigfoot/human hybrid that occurred in the 18 hundreds in southern Russia...
here is one link of several...you can google "zana/bigfoot/human hybrid " to find out more..
bigfootology.com...
This is a well documented story /..Lloyd Pye wrote about it in his book Everything You Know is Wrong
edit on 25-12-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

Sorry to interject here, but the story of Zana has been solved. By science! Hooray!

And while it may not be as exciting as her being a Yeti, the questions the DNA brings up are potentially even more fascinating.
Full details
If you don't want to read the full thing, I'll summarise. Testing of Zana's descendants and the remains of her son reveal she was actually 100% human, of sub-Saharan African descent. And while people may be disappointed she's not an Almas, the shocking thing is her son's skull appeared to have very relict features not seen in modern humans, pointing towards Zana being a descendant of an earlier migration out of Africa then what was previously thought and living in the wilds as the rest of humanity evolved apart from them.
Could this earlier migration explain the sightings of mysterious primates throughout the world? In my humble opinion, yes. Yes it could.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Looks like microcephaly to me as well. The mannerisms are very similar to Shlitzie and the other "pinheads" from the 1932 movie Freaks.
No Stern fans here? The wack packer Beetlejuice is microcephalic also.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

smurfy
I'm not sure that it is fake. It seems he lived to 33 years old, that he couldn't speak but could understand some spoken words. His arms appear to be very long, he can easily place his hands on his knees sitting down, while his arms are still bent. Perhaps more than Microcephaly going on here, I'm not even sure if there are well-defined parameters around Microcephaly apart from the head size.

More likely, the unfortunate results of inbreeding with first cousins combined with genetic defects related to brain formation. In Pakistan they end up as "chuas" :

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Video is unavailable.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Seems to be working fine for me
the direct link was included as well

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Namdru

One of us... one of us... one of us...

Freaks... great flick.

As for the Chinese dude of unknown qualities... well, we're all devo. Seriously, read some archived letters from a hundred plus years ago and then spend a few minutes on Youtube or twitter.

De-evolution is evident... and quite fast, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Lets worship him as a demi god!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Your comment made me secretly laugh, it really did! Star for you

I do have to say I do not believe evolution to be the end all in its traditional roots its foundation, and will also say I do not believe in de-evolving either but your comment was funnier then hell cause I know what you meant!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join